Why is Zeta Gundam so loved? What makes many people think it's the best thing ever?

Why is Zeta Gundam so loved? What makes many people think it's the best thing ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12716654
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone agrees it's shit you fucking idiot

No we don't faggot, some say it's shit others say it's amazing

The powerful character drama, the artstyle that was ahead of its time and the great fights. That's why I like it, at least, but I do think that it's not as good as the original.

Where? In Reddit? That'd be not surprising, but most of us here think it's fucking garbage.

[citation needed]

Zeta is 5/10 The original is way better, if it wasn't for Char this show would have been a 3/10

Quit falseflagging you stupid cunt.

im watching it for the first time in gundaminfo

its pretty alright so far. kamille dad just died

>implying it's falseflagging

Yes, it is. Now go the fuck back to .

consequence of people who disrespected watermelons

I preferred ZZ.

YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND

It's one of the darkest ones, people love darkness.

I never watched it but I like the OP and ED a lot

>powerful character drama
The drama ruined the fucking show, user.

This. Also, the fucking annoying and badly-written characters.

Because it is?

Because it takes all the bad parts from 0079.

>literally every single Tomino show is the source of extreme autistic shitposting (except King Gainer)
How does he do it?

stockholm syndrome. you watch enough gundam and you end up liking it

strawpoll.me/12716654

IBO is worse.

It was the G-Reco of its time, aka, shitty convoluted plot and disjointed dialog, but people like it because it looks pretty and it makes them look intellectual and mature.

I've never seen anything related to Triton.

it's got a protagonist who doesn't conform to your gender (name) norms and who also suffers from debilitating self-diagnosed mental illness (autism) and pilots a TRANS(forming) robot that kills cis male patriarchs who literally mind control women into submission. It was ahead of its time.

Fuck off Jerid

Reminder of who Zetafags are

I loved how polarizing the effects of war had on the main character's and everyone on board the White Base's psyche.

Gundam shows similar to Zeta: SEED, Destiny, Wing, IBO

Because the Zeta Gundam had a top tier design and spawned top tier grunt suits too, the ReGZ abd ReZEL are sexy as fuck.

Okay so MSG looks really fucking cool, but where do i start? I just finished MSG Thunderbolt and loved it

The original TV series. Absolutely do not watch the movie trilogy first.

0079 of course

Doesn't everyone think 0079 is just all around better?

Would it be ok to watch in chronological order, or stick to how they where released?

I don't get it

Watch the movie Trilogy. It was what made Gundam big in Japan.

The tv series is good too, but has far more moments that only make sense in the context of its original airing date.

Watch SEED and SEED Destiny. They are the most popular in Japan.

No one gives a shit about ANN's opinion. Fuck off.
Also stop coming to /m/ with that shit. No one cares there either.

This.

Always watch in release order you fucking simpleton.

Don't you dare comparing Zeta to G-Reco. Even if you dislike Zeta is hundreds of times better than Grekto.