"First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children"

"Couples who are getting married should be forced to have a DNA test first to ensure they are not cousins amid growing concern about incest within Pakistani communities, Britain's first Asian peer has claimed."

""You go to any such family and there will be four or five children, at least one or two of whom will have some disability. That is absolutely unacceptable, and if we cannot do anything about it, is it fair to the children?""

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9aAD0yJ3SdQ
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#U.S._security_assistance
youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is where Romulan babies come from.

Well shit, I literally just watched this yesterday and it's very relevant.

youtu.be/9aAD0yJ3SdQ

It's worth your time. And yes, she's completely correct in saying that *more* than half of British Pakistanis marry their first cousins. Of course, even more marry their second and thirds.

It's a great entry level pill.

Was inbreeding a thing in the middle east before Islam or did it get worse after they took over?

A lot of Indians/Pakis are severely backward ignorant narrow minded simpletons.

I can marry my first cousin in my state. Stay cucked faggots.

Make sure the few generations before you didn't have the same idea first. Incest is fine in moderation, just like drugs and anime.

It's been a cultural thing for god knows how long. The core idea of it is essentially the creation of a single large family rather than the new couple forming a bridge between two existing ones. I don't think there's any religious basis to it.

Why do whites have the stereotype of incest?

Wow. neo-niggers!

Over half of the muslims are inbred. In some countries like Pakistan 70% of marriages are related.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

That's what you get for fucking your cousins. It gets worse after doing it for generations.

Inbreeding explains why muslims are so retarded and inbred looking.

Jews, probably

heheh and Trump is cutting off all their funding.

>be part of a 200 million people population
>still marry your first degree cousin

>be Paki
>deformed inbred poo
>repressed mudslime
>poor as fuck (US withdrawing aid)
>enemies with dot poos
>violent af
They won't last another 50 years LMAO

>Trump is cutting off all their funding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#U.S._security_assistance
It is not funny
>A study by Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University titled 'Securing the Bomb 2010', found that Pakistan's stockpile "faces a greater threat from Islamic extremists seeking nuclear weapons than any other nuclear stockpile on earth".[173]

>According to Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, a former investigator with the CIA and the U.S.
>Department of Energy there is "a greater possibility of a nuclear meltdown in Pakistan than anywhere else in the world. The region has more violent extremists than any other, the country is unstable, and its arsenal of nuclear weapons is expanding."

Imagine having neighbors like these Sup Forums I'd probably end my life now.

muslims will always have genetic damage from inbreeding that still exists even if they don't fuck their cousin.
the most common symptoms of genetic damage from generations of inbreeding is low IQ, foul body odor, excessive anger and violent fits of rage, suicidal tendencies, and narcissism... sure sounds like muslims to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s

Why when you can solve the problem by ending theirs?

>pakistan becomes a crater
>this is a bad thing

Good for them. They can all die now.

stop calling them asians

I heard the same thing about Saudi Arabia...

That's fucked. I wonder what that's really a picture of.

>The one good thing india can do for the world they never will

So basically a normal sand nigger? They’ve been inbreeding for generations, practically irreversible damage has been done.