LWA

>There's an actual plot
>There's an actual antagonist
>The ED is still comfy as fuck
The show is now bretty good

It was always good

fpbp

The new OP is pretty horrible though. Not the visuals, but the music.

I completely agree. Old OP fit perfectly in the show. It was cute, whimsical and funny; new one is quite the opposite - it's just another generic anime opening.

No I mean like... the non chorus part sounds way off tempo. It just sounds like noise.

I didn't like the new OP to be honest, but the new ED is 200% comfy.

so true

I'd wish the first 13 introductory episodes could have been better. I felt the buildup could have been completely done way better than that.

Yeah, I am not entirely sure what it is, but it sounds way too random & incoherent.

Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead!

I been holding off on watching episodes every 2-3 weeks at a time since literally nothing happens. So Diana is finally getting put in her place eh? Finally. Can't wait to binge the last three weeks.

Thank god this show finally grew a plot, I was a about to drop it.

Reminder that Croix is too likable to be the actual big bad and is probably a magitech dark knight that's actually trying to save magic, the school and Chariot through an elaborate plan she's been crafting for decades.

Reminder that Woodward is likely either the big bad or the enabler to the actual big bad and is manipulating Chariot and Akko to unlock 'ancient magic' that shouldn't be unlocked.

That wasn't even an argument, just mindless bullying. Not one bit better than H&B.

My theory is that Trigger wanted to boost sales since they don't want another flop otherwise they wouldn't be able get any investors for future original series so Trigger redid some of the episodes to remove Andrew, and even the faggot at Trigger who decided to add shoehorned romance and shoehorned character admits now that the show is better without him and that he was a mistake.

The plot was always there.
Anyway...
>MFW Lukic nonsensical rambling in hindsight will become a prophecy

She was great this episode. Less pointless Akko antics, more scenes between the teachers, please.

No, the characterization was awful for about 11 episodes

Croix was working with chariot during that time, and how Ursula treats her now suggests that there was a falling out.

That combined with Croix being a false flagging bwitch with some ulterior and unknown motive suggests that she's the big bad. Who knows what the fuck the SSS actually does?

The plot is about the aging of magic and the outdating concept of witchcraft.
I can already see how it will go from now on. From one side we will have pathologically traditional witches that are growing powerless and outdated, and at the other side Croix that as opposite is so modernized that she cannot be considered a witch anymore.
One loose fashion and attractiveness cause of tradition and boredom, the other cause is basically not witchcraft anymore, Akko and Ursula in the midlle.

the first 12 episodes had literally no plot

I'm glad I didn't drop it now though, I guess.

>No, the characterization was awful for about 11 episodes
They also wasted 2 of those 11 episodes on shoehorned romance and shoehorned characters.

It's still awful, though.

>antagonist stolen protag from Chariot

How live?

>2
i think a few more than 2 were wasted

I prefered when each episode told its little story

and the animation wasn't so good in the latest episodes. Also i don't like the new opening. The visuals are bland and the music isn't good. wait and see i guess

You don't know anything about music

As long as we agree that "it was always good" is an invalid statement, I won't argue

>muh no plot

you mean episodic? I like it better in episodic format

if you need a degree in music production to enjoy it, it's probably shit

First few episodes were a drag, but the retard kept making me come back

burn the rich comrade Akko

Pretty sure it does exactly as stated-- draws excess energy emitted from the Sorcerer's stone and stores it for later use. She had to ruse her way into installing it -- but given the academy's strict adherence to tradition, was likely necessary.

So either she's the big bad and outright stealing the stone's energy for some unknown reason (which doesn't seem like Trigger's style), or she's storing it for a time when the stone is depleted because she alone knows of some sinister plot (one that ultimately led to her falling out with Chariot).

Granted-- even if this scheme is true we all know that the power of yay is ultimately going to save the day in the end.

Kill all liberals! Long live gommunism!

really though?

How can surprised Ursula be so cute?

Constanze >>> Croix

>false flagging
My kinda woman.

Because Ursula is always cute

>The ED is still comfy as fuck
Sorry, but no.

Where was Constanze in all this. You'd think she'd love all this TECHNOLOGY.

That's my boy

Too busy jailbreaking/rooting her Croixphone and flashing a custom ROM onto it.

Constanze seems more into mechanical and analog additions to magic rather than all-digital.

I hate Akko.

Go to bed Diana

I want Akko to seize my means of reproduction.

Does this episode prove that we're going to get some Trigger-tier crazyness?

>Ursula getting cucked

Little Prussian Academia is cute though.

This episode did have its own little story, same as any others.

You can see her heart break at being bullied by her one and only love, Akko

Croix was part of Chariot's show all along?

How?

So is this show just Harry Potter for weebs or what?

yes

It's a real shame how this episode basically did everything the dragon episode tried but much better. I don't know why they wasted so much time getting here but these last few weeks have actually been interesting. All the introduction and filler should have taken half the time.

My bet is that that "excess energy" usually went back on its own to the leyline, and Croix's system will end up leaving the leyline completely dry (making everyone totally dependent on the SSS while it lasts)

>little witch academia is actually about the dangers of the botnet
At last I truly see.