Magic Mushrooms

What is Sup Forumss experience with shrooms?

I've been wanting to try them for the health benefits but seem to get sweet fuck all from them.

Today is my close to tenth time taking them and hardly anything is happening. In quite a foul mood/feeling exhausted now because of them.

I'm not on any meds, stopped smoking weed because I thought that might be causing the issue, limited how much wheat I've eaten the past month, started eating fermented food thinking it may have something to do with my stomach issues but, yeah nah, still sweet fuck all.

All that happens is I feel sick and dissociate hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
illinois.gov/idoc/Offender/Pages/InmateSearch.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler would support it.
Refer to mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

You got fucked over, friendo.

Did I say I brought them?

didnt sound like you got psilocybin cubensis.

One time I played with Lion King coloring books for a few hours and had some crazy dreams. But another time I suddenly just started thinking about all these bad things and ripping into myself and it was a very bad trip and then I had crazy nightmares too. I think I shouldn't do mushrooms because I can change mood randomly a lot and if you're not in a good place when you do them, you take yourself to a much worse place.

I did, I've done my research.

Other people have tripped on these same shrooms and loved them.

Are you sure they were psilocybe?

Did you weigh them out beforehand? I know of people who have had non-trips before but ten times is pretty bizarre.

some people react more strongly than others.

some people are more prone to dysphoric and disruptive rather than euphoric and productive experiences, due to individual chemistry, life experiences and how you are wired.

it shouldn't be hard to find mushies in NZ.

You going for cubenis (cow shit loving summer mushies) or subaeruginosa (wood loving winter ones)?

Subaeruginosa the wood loving ones you find in winter (and are likely more common on the south island i think) are many times more potent than cubenis.

You can also take drugs or medications to compound the effects such as an MAOI which reduces the compounds in the brain which clear the drug making it stronger and longer lasting but its easy to overdo it and have a bad time.

I recommend heading over to the ID forums on shroomery for more details.

>Are you sure they were psilocybe?
Yes, I am sure.

Other people have tripped on these and loved them.

I weighed them, yes. It was a small dose, 2grams, but I've eaten more and, nah, still in a mood. Actually in a massive fucking rage to tell you the truth.

I have a funny liver, thing called Gilberts Syndrome, and I wonder if that's the issue. However I went on stimulants a few years back which fucked my CNS and wonder whether that's the cause.

>fuck the rage flowing through me right now is insane

What kind are they? It's best to just grow your own so you know exactly what you are getting. Plus its fun.

When was the last time you did shrooms?

if you're on a benzodiazepene, you probably won't trip at all

LSD/1P-LSD is better.

Dude, those are just bits from a board game.

>It's best to just grow your own so you know exactly what you are getting.
Ding ding.

Months ago, can't actually remember when, same issue although I had more effect than I'm having now. Had random laughter, layed down with my mouth open for ages in an 'awe' sort of feeling. It was a lower dose too I believe.

I would have this body feeling where walking felt a bit strange but that was it, really.

Oh fuck when I said I'm not on any meds I actually forgot to mention "yeah I'm on benzos"
You fucking retard.

ahhh the guy from b were in nz are you

Tauranga.

I straight up feel like I've got roid rage, aye.

Don't take 2 grams faggot, I did 7 my first time.

picton here got a throwaway email? also how weather there much flooding?

Go with San Pedro cactus instead.

Cut, boil into tea for about 10 hrs., drink.

Try a foot raw cactus per dose.

I've done both many times. Cactus is better.

Kill yourselves, degenerate hippie scumbags. I hope you all get brain aneurysms and die.

What you need to do is find this guy, since he's also a Kiwi

If you havn't done them in months and you aren't feeling it, its the mushrooms. mushroom weights/potency isn't same. 2grams of B+ or a commonly grown strain will be much more potent than just some mushrooms you found in the wild.
Also do them on a completely empty stomach. That helps with getting the full potency out of them and decreases nausea.
What kind do you have? 2grams isn't much regardless which strain it is.
>first time
>7grams
thats one of the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard.

Go suck some mutilated Jew cock, burger.

>What is Sup Forumss experience with shrooms?
Former cultivator here. They will delete this thread, but they are stupid easy to grow and you can get a return of 8-12 dry oz from about $2 of bird food and a brick of coconut coir. Google "monotub" cubes for more info.

Nothing beats freshies, and I never bought ever. I have eaten as much as 5/8 in a night. Always a good time.

Never grow for profit. It angers the forces that be, and you will never have success. If you grow for spiritual reasons, you will have more then you ever wanted, and will give them away.

>2grams of B+ or a commonly grown strain will be much more potent than just some mushrooms you found in the wild.
100% factually incorrect.

Cubes are cubes. There is no difference. None are more potent, however with some plate work you can isolate "strains" and eventually if you are lucky can isolate a single genetic instance. Any cube has a potential to be strong or weak, and it is a matter of luck. I would isolate to fast growths, but never totally remove all the genes. I prefer to have a few strains/plate.

too bad it's one of the safest drugs on earth and that's never happened ever!

recommend how to get started email me please i got questions [email protected]

I love taking half a tab and just going about my day. It's more visual based than shrooms so you can function normally but even better than normally if you know what i mean

>What kind do you have? 2grams isn't much regardless which strain it is.
I've tried strains.

First lot was blue meanies and I can't remember what this second lot is, B-something.

It's now 5.30pm, I took them at 3.00pm and, yeah, nah, it's over. Fuck I don't understand it at all.

Threshold effects are one gram, shits fucked.

Degenerate fag

>I've tried strains.
Two*

Eat rat poison and die.

>spiritual reasons

HAHAHAHAHA!!
None of you fucking dopeheads who talks about spirituality comes even close to a monk or whatever. You just want an excuse for your hedonism.

benzos/opiates completely negated any effect of good ecstasy in normal doses. Maybe it can be the case here now, but its probably your liver disorder. An extract made from teh shrooms would surely hit you.

Drink an alcohol extract maybe or find out if your liver converts it and that's how it works?

>None of you fucking dopeheads who talks about spirituality comes even close to a monk or whatever. You just want an excuse for your hedonism.
I had one cunt in one thread when I asked a while back say:

"The shrooms don't think you're worthy".

Oh fuck off. Funny how a people who regard themselves as so spirtually woke they look down on others.

Good, but despise mushrooms being relatively safe and side-effects free I wouldn't recommend consume it. It' takes your time and make you useless and this applies to marijuana as well.

I was taking the piss, lad, I'm not on any meds.

I was thinking I'll have to make an extract and you raise a good point, I'm an absolute lightweight when it comes to booze, so, yeah, reckon that's the way to do it.

I don't know why but mushrooms never had that strong an effect on me. It's not the quality because I tried them a few times over years, including a couple occasions where I ate over 8g at once. It's a nice intense 3-4 hour high and then a long relaxing come down.

Same experience with LSD. I've never had hallucinations from these drugs anything like what other people describe.

>never grow for profit... you won't be successful
Kek! I was making about $5k/month in college growing them in a double wide on a family owned piece of land. It's not baller money but I didn't have to work and lived a comfy af life.

False. Many times wild mushrooms don't have proper nutrients and don't properly mature especially in dryer climates or in the middle of summer anywhere. I am glad you can strictly repeat what new fags on the shroomery say haha. I remember being this new.

unironically shit in an alley

Maby you're not eating real magic mushrooms and you've been duped into buying fake ones hahaha that's what happens when your a sheep.

This unfortunate faggot is Phillip LaPointe. He dropped acid one time when he was 18 back in 1978. He freaked out and killed a taxi driver. He has been getting fucked in the ass in prison since 1978 in Illinois. Don't do LSD.

A83069 - LAPOINTE, PHILLIP E.
Parent Institution: DIXON CORRECTIONAL CENTER
Offender Status: IN CUSTODY
PHYSICAL PROFILE
Date of Birth: 01/29/1960
Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Sex: Male
Height: 6 ft. 00 in.
Race: White
Eyes: Hazel

MARKS, SCARS, & TATTOOS
NONE RECORDED

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO
Admission Date: 09/19/1978
Last Paroled Date:
Projected Discharge Date: INELIGIBLE

SENTENCING INFORMATION
MITTIMUS: 78CF317
CLASS: M
COUNT: 1
OFFENSE: MURDER/INTENT TO KILL/INJURE
CUSTODY DATE: 02/22/1978
SENTENCE:
COUNTY: DUPAGE
SENTENCE DISCHARGED?: NO

Why do fags like you always enter threads like this just to bitch? Nobody gives a fuck what you think unless you have something informative to say on either why they're good or why they're bad. Sounds like you need to trip desu.

I went 42-0 k/d on Battlefield 4 while on acid once which for me is pretty good since I usually suck. It felt like I had been downloaded into the game a-la-James Cameron's Avatar. I wish I could do it again, but I dont own an Xbox One anymore.

FAKE AND GAY

I'm an idiot I only read the second to last line and typed base off that. I've also been drinking and alcohol makes you stupid.

If you are at the level you're at to go through all the trouble of growing your own, it amazes me you haven't done an extract yet? What the fuck have you been waiting for?

I have to say they are amazing, but not for everybody. I had to talk more than one person down from losing their mind on acid at my house. You have to be ok with everything that's happening in your life at that time or be strong of mind enough to overcome those thoughts otherwise they can take you to a bad place.

This.

If taking these drugs were truly a spiritual experience, you'd cloister youself and take them in moderation, not snort a crushed line of them off the ass of a whore at a party.

Are you absolutely sure you have good shit? I’m guessing you are being repeatedly ripped off man.

Nope. Go to Illinois Department of Corrections website and click inmate search. Search by name is easiest.

illinois.gov/idoc/Offender/Pages/InmateSearch.aspx

>recommend how to get started
Read books.
Paul Staments is a good start. Watch some you-tube videos. Google "PF TEK". I am not in anyway emailing FBI about what I did over 10 years ago.

I still keep cultures of edibles like yellow oyster, enoki and portabello. They are so much the same that the hobby can continue in peace. Nothing beats a fresh port cap on a burger. NOTHING!

>You just want an excuse for your hedonism.
My experience is my own. I found the will to quit drinking, smoking and got on a "diet"...even though I am not fat, I have shitty food habits. It has been years, and I have never felt better.

My point was that IF you have the wrong intentions, you will have losses. It is quite simple to do one simple mistake, and destroy your entire grow operation...This includes accidentally moving your hand over a tub, introducing green mold...which will then promptly infect every grow tub and every loaf of bread in the house. You need to be patient, and that does not come from a profit driven cultivator. Grow them like food, and take your time, and you will have great luck.

>I was making about $5k/month in college growing
I had the worst luck every time I thought about monetizing it. Every time I gave up trying I would get HUGE flushes. It was the oddest thing in the world, and went on like that for 3 years. I prefer monotub over pftek...less work, but lots of more "material" in the tub can be lost due to error.
>False
I am not talking about wild vs home grown. I am talking about a cube is a cube is a cube. A b+ is the same a mazzapec, is the same as anyone of the names they apply where you buy them. They are the same genetic "creature" Ps Cubensis. It does not matter if they come from a field or a plastic tub in your mom's basement.

These people are the type that I had to talk down from killing themselves or losing their mind while tripping. They have no real concept of reality, who they are and don't believe in God. They are the type that never took anything seriously growing up and everything was a joke. I could always tell by experience who was going to be the one to lose their shit on hallucinogens and I was right often. I had a party house

Maybe the dumbest thing I've read on Pol. We're talking about mushrooms, not blow, you 12 year old faggot.

I'd say fuck it and dose 7grams - 10grams, if that doesn't work eat LSD. Roll joints during the onset and just chill and smoke during the trip. Turn off your lights and be in silence, introspect and marvel the mysteries of consciousness and being. Then come back to Sup Forums and shitpost propaganda because life's a game and it's fun to fuck around with the systems.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hallucinogens are in their own category for a specific reason you dumb bastard?

Comparing them to blow is evident of your life experience and knowledge. No amount of reading can allow you to understand the full reality of the situation, it's through experience.

Tripping on mushrooms at fifteen made me realize there is definitely a God and there is so much more to what we can see right now in front of us.

That's the only problem with mushrooms... weight does not always equal potency. The psylocibin can be distributed unevenly and vary greatly from batch to batch. How long ago did you eat them?

I tried it once. Bought a few caps and few stems and ate them on toast and peanut butter then watched some movies. Avatar animation was AMAZING (story still meh) and was a great experience. Then watched Aladdin and the wizard jafaar was terrifying. Finally I went and laid down and stared at my ceiling while listening to music. Was the most peaceful and amazing experience. For 6 months afterward I was kinder and more patient and drank less alcohol.

Had responsible sober roommate keep an eye on me throughout.

Have never done it again.

>weight does not always equal potency.
This is EXACTLY what I have been saying. The ONLY way to produce consistency is through genetic isolation on agar plates. If you do not isolate 2 spores through growth, you will have MILLIONS of genetic profiles within your culture.

You are totally correct.

>What the fuck have you been waiting for?
I'm stubborn and have dug my heels into the ground thinking "No, eating them as is should be enough to trip" but clearly not.

I've eaten around 3 grams today and, yeah, nothing. Started off feeling like I was going to experience something (and that was when I'd only eaten 2 grams) but nah, it's fizzled out to what it is now. I'm in a shit mood and feel sick.

The other times I at least giggled, found walking funny, was in a somewhat good mood and got the chills/cold. but not today. My pupils don't look as though they have changed at all.

>I’m guessing you are being repeatedly ripped off man.
Yip I repeatedly rip myself off. Other people trip on my stuff but not me all because I like being a cunt so much.

>a fucking leaf

kinda this. maybe u have a high tolerance. i didnt have much visuals on 2 or less grams and then i tried 7g of tea.. holy fuck mang.

>Why do fags like you always enter threads like this just to bitch?

wuuuuuuw dude, why i'm such downer maaaaan.

I knew someone who took mushrooms and went psychotic and is in psychatric treatment since 10 years. 6 month a year ambulatory, 6 month station. Looks like the shrooms didn't consider him worthy. maaaaan

>I've eaten around 3 grams today and, yeah, nothing.
Get yourself the highest vitamin c content drink you can. Grind up the mushrooms, and mix them in the drink. Let it sit for 20 minutes or so, and drink up. Vitamin c will do things to the chemicals to increase the intensity. There is a chemical process, and its been a decade and I can't be assed to look it up.

It probably took about 10 tries for me to actually start hallucinating on them. But before that they would still put me into a rather meditative state. Honestly I loved them, started taking them after my ex cucked me and left me for another guy, started browsing /fit/ and Sup Forums while on them, within a week I was doing deadlifts while listening to SS anthems. Don't think I would've ended up here without them.

OP listen to this guy ^

My original statement you replied to
> 2grams of B+ or a commonly grown strain will be much more potent than just some mushrooms you found in the wild
you can't read can you?
>I am not talking about wild vs home grown
>It does not matter if they come from a field or a plastic tub in your mom's basement
Are you high right now and can't understand what you read and write?
Cubensis grown in the wild without ideal conditions will not be as potent as cubensis grown properly in monotub or pftek. The spores you buy online are the best of the best of their strain. Not some shitty sickly one in the wild. Do you even live in an area that has wild cubensis growing?

I really want to use this stuff for the health benefits, mental and also physical. I was prescribed stimulants which fucked me up bad (ruined part of my central nervous system) and caused massive sexual dysfuction.

Psilocybin has been shown to fix the issue (regrow part of the CNS destroyed) but, would you believe, I don't seem to get much effect. It's weird as fuck and infuriating to say the least.

If someone is called to them then they should do them. If you're interested in shamanic stuff and going into the unconscious world then you should do it. You'll pierce the fabric of reality.

You'll find inner peace and solutions for our people. Do them but do them with intent...

how do i get the spores

my crazy friend had his psychological limits pushed by a psychoactive substance and fully indulged his genetically predisposed insanity.. what else is new

someone is selling you some bullshit...
I used to do them a lot and they are good fun, just never do shrooms alone or look at screens or mirrors.

Stoners fucking with things they don't understand isn't a spiritual expierience. Theyre just a bunch of pussies getting high on catnip and then lying about it to the rest so that they don't have to admit what they are.: Escapists.

Lemon juice works better. The chemical process that amplifies it is the acidity. Pure lemon juice has more than vitamin C.

lol i would play cuphead on 4 hits of gfd fluff

agree with the mirror kinda.. if ur in the mood take a glance and go from there kappa

5 gm dried Liberty caps (GB) will be an (((experience))) use a shroom calculator to translate to your local variety

>I went 42-0 k/d on Battlefield 4 while on acid once which for me is pretty good since I usually suck.
That's the time distortion, you can get reflexes like the matrix or spiderman on them.

Some people just don't have the genetics nor mindset to handle psychedelics.

It's been a long time since I've done them. I think it's four or five times. However much it was, the last time was definitely the final time. Coincidentally I was alone and in my room, which was the first time I was in such a scenario. I started to freak the fuck out, was going through insane emotional rollercoasters from hilarity to sadness to huge anxiety, and felt emptiness and despair in the largest amount I have ever experienced. I distinctly remember looking at my dresser and thinking I thought I saw Satan/a devil/some sort of demon. Concerning that, I was with my friends on shrooms a while back prior in a park at night, it was a very good time, and I sort of saw that same face/Satan/demon in the stars, and thought it very intriguing. Anyways, I noticed myself in such a state, put my finger down my throat to get whatever is left into the toilet, took a couple benadryl for the sedation/possible histamines, and called up a friend who came to my place and drove me to her place and let my stay the night. Haven't touched psychedelics since, though I did continue with weed for a bit. The amount I did at that time was typical, I don't know what varietal but the guy was a sketchy sort that I've known.
captcha: Germania Kebab

>my ex cucked me and left me for another guy, started browsing /fit/ and Sup Forums while on them, within a week I was doing deadlifts while listening to SS anthems

Fucking kek.

I did the lemon juice thing and it only slightly made the effects stronger.

I'm surprised with what's happened today (surprised and angry as fuck). On my first attempts I at least felt a bit of a body high (walking was funny) and I got random giggles but today was bunk as.

I'm legit in a massive mood. A bit after I took them I got a bit emotional thinking I could feel love/bliss/god (or some bullshit) coming from my stomach, my core. I was excited thinking "Yeah this is happening, I'm actually going to trip".

Now I'm sitting here with pure fucking rage seeping through my body.

having a good trip is an infinitely better use of time than posting on Sup Forums

A spiritual experience is a human construct. It will be both an interspective and intraspective experience. You will see a lot of different perspectives at the same time and gain some new insight and intuition about the nature of reality. It is difficult a lot of the time. It can be rewarding if you can remain calm, let go and remain humble about controlling the experience. A lot of your old friends and family have likely used psychedelics in their youth.. 70s-80s-90s were pretty insane for that kind of stuff lol.

Triple that dose

I'm not sure if an extraction will yield the same compounds as if it was filtered by your liver or if that's how it works. It's been years and I don't remember.

If you liver converts it there's no hope unless you can recreate that process through extraction.

I guess you missed the part where he said his liver's fucked. I agree vitamin c works wonders for lsd maybe mushrooms as well, but he's not looking to potentiate.

Do you buy a bag of washing powder thinking it was cocaine as well?

I always picture these people who get so triggered by drug threads as a 35 year old 350 pound NEETs who havent had a friend since elementary school

>Cubes are cubes. There is no difference. None are more potent, however with some plate work you can isolate "strains" and eventually if you are lucky can isolate a single genetic instance. Any cube has a potential to be strong or weak, and it is a matter of luck.
I am not familiar with P. cubensis cultivation, but there is no reason you can't select this species for increased psilocybin content. It's like any other mushroom, ready for selective breeding.

>I would isolate to fast growths, but never totally remove all the genes. I prefer to have a few strains/plate.
wut

>If you do not isolate 2 spores through growth
Why two spores? Is the mating system for P. cubensis not a heterothallic tetrapolar one?

Just start growing them man. This will never happen to you again.
This sounds like a really shitty situation.

we need a psychedelic thread

Also is rage isn't just a bad reaction you have to this and it's normal for your life you might be in for a bad fucking trip.

sounds like excitement followed by the feeling of being ripped off to me man.

>Now I'm sitting here with pure fucking rage seeping through my body.
Because you didn't get high? You need to check your priorities.

You'll see tracers/colours, feel great (or horror), and have epiphanies. Then you wake up and you're the same as before with those epiphanies seeming far less profound.

If you think they are going to save your life, you're barking up the wrong tree.

tru

>Just start growing them man
I have.

>155719857
wot

>how do i get the spores
You either collect them or you purchase them for use with your microscope. I don't know what your local laws say, but in the USA we can obtain spores for microscopic research.

>Lemon juice works better
I prefer pomegranate and grapefruit juice. Same process. Different drank.

>That's the time distortion, you can get reflexes like the matrix or spiderman on them.
The time distortion is the best. I love playing games for hours, only to find out you wasted 15 minutes. The last time I was goofed up like that we played Halo "rumble rockets" for hours. It was amazing.

>Now I'm sitting here with pure fucking rage seeping through my body.
Sounds like you may have gotten a shitty batch.....They do get old, and the chemicals will fade in potency. This is why I found it better to DIY. You have total control.

One time, I took the fresh mushrooms, coated lightly with olive oil, and sprinkled with "ranch veggie seasoning"....OHOLYFUCK...they tasted like fucking potato chips.

>but he's not looking to potentiate.
If he is getting nothing now, it may have helped, but I do doubt.

>I am not familiar with P. cubensis cultivation
I can tell. Here is the skinny. it takes 2 spores to make a "strain". This is a single set of genes. When you wipe a plate with spores, you are causing millions of spores to germinate. Each "strain" has its own potential. You literally have millions of combinations of strains that all have various amounts of chemicals. IT is only through luck you find a strong strain. If you do get a consistent strain, keep it on a plate, and keep growing it out for a long time.

Compare it to people. 2 people breed and make a 6'-4" linebacker. But if hundreds of people breed, how many kids will be built this way out of hundreds?

>wut
plate work. You isolate the fast growth from the slow. You remove the slow strains from the culture.

I have experienced all they can do... you can not explain it to another in any meaningful way ...

>sounds like excitement followed by the feeling of being ripped off to me man.
I grew these.

>You need to check your priorities.
>If you think they are going to save your life, you're barking up the wrong tree.
Clearly you haven't done even the slightest bit of research into psilocybin whatsoever.

>purchase them for use with your microscope. I don't know what your local laws say, but in the USA we can obtain spores for microscopic research
I actually laughed at that. I've never heard of anyone actually say it that way. Are the police watching you for something?
But yes... Microscope research only...

>it takes 2 spores to make a "strain".
I don't understand why you think a monospore culture isn't a strain. And if "cubes are cubes" as you said previously, why does it matter if you have a culture derived from one thousand anastomosing genets versus two spores?

>plate work. You isolate the fast growth from the slow. You remove the slow strains from the culture.
Does growth on standard culture media such as PDA or MEA equate to similar growth patterns on natural substrates? I doubt this.

I view mushrooms as an inferior hallucinogen compared to LSD. I didn't like the taste and the inevitable stomach ache; the trip seems violent to me too. Peak really hard in fifteen minutes and then come down much more quickly than LSD. If you're not tripping balls on your mushrooms, you're either not taking enough or have bunk shrooms.