What if we're the bad guys?

What if we're the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really thought that red head was going to go for a bad guy this time around tbqh
She's just too deep in at this point I guess, but I really did want to save her - now I'm just gonna save myself

I can't be certain that we're not the bad guys but at least we aren't total faggots.

>believing in good and bad
kek

this

I really thought that blonde was going to go for a bad guy this time around tbqh
She's just too deep in at this point I guess, but I really did want to save her - now I'm just gonna save myself

To be a bad guy you have to accomplish something. You will never accomplish anything so you are neither good nor bad. You are insignificant.

Your beliefs can be wrong though and they are.

Tradition and virtue are not bad. The people in Sodom and Gomorrah thought they were the good guys and look at what happened to them.

>To be a bad guy you have to accomplish something
Did you not follow the last election? Come on now.

I thought we were.

In reality the bad guys never lose

We're bad but they're worse.

as long as many people die

Top right is most preferable

There are no good guys and bad guys. There are only traitors. If you were born Christian and you aren't fighting to save Christian civilization you are a traitor.

We are bad. But the left is evil.

You are the bad guys fucking libtard shill

Remember that the lord of chaos and darkness is also known as the bringer of the light. We are but soldiers bringing about this light for Him.

Ultimately we personally are not light or darkness. We don't participate in true society at all. But the world will die without our work and thus we must be vigilant.

You are the bad guys indeed.

I wonder what would you do with this information.

In normal times, evil should be fought by good, but in times like this, it must be fought by another kind of evil.

>bringer of light

at the time that was written the only source of light in darkness was fire.

>bringer of fire

Sup Forums is basically Vegeta

speak for yourself, manlet

>What if we're the bad guys?

Have you been hanging out with Jews?

You have never been to a foosball

What if I don't care about 'good' or 'bad', inatead prioritizing my survival and that of my kin?

does that make frieza Hillary?

Is goku donald trump?

if so where does that leave Napa?

If you're racist in 2018, yes you're the bad guy. Time keeps going on but the racists are being forgotten and left behind. Yes, hitler lost ww2, get over it bud.

We are, but evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

I just killed myself AMA

>t. Giga cuck mc sandnigger cumdumster
I believe its bad to let your country get colonized by niggers and muslims

Is it true that the Internet in hell is faster than in Australia?

People can't be bad. Ideas and actions can be bad. Morality is not subjective from person to person. It's based on what is factually right or wrong.

For example, you can say that violence is wrong except for self defense, but you can't also say x people are bad so normal rules of morality don't apply, so it's ok to wish violence on them.

This. There is only right and wrong.

doesn't matter, we fight!

The other guys are worse.

good and bad are memes. stop watching tv

I obviously ment evil, you brainlet, but I used OP's wording.

You tell that krautcuck to shut the fuck up.

Tbh we probably are, and the bad guys are the protagonists in a bad world. God we're fucking stupid on a lot of shit, you fucking idiots.

No way. According to the standards of liberals who base their entire morals off of pop culture, we're still the good guys:
>Our side has a superhero (Based Stickman)
>Our side has a cartoon animal sidekick (Pepe)
>Our side has a bunch of plucky kids from different countries uniting as one for a common goal (All of us)
>Our side has an edgy anti-hero (Sam Hyde)

While the liberals have:
>A bunch of faceless, black-clad minions with bad aim (ANTIFA)
>A Dark Lord (Soros)
>Two self-professed supervillains; Professor Bikelock (Eric Clanton) and Giraffe Neck (Michael Isaccson)
>A superweapon to blackmail the world (global warming)
>Constant schemes and challenges where they give us clues (HWNDU)

We're the good guys.

Napa is Trump

You need to stop thinking of reality as some kind of soap opera or tv show. Most liberals are not antifa. Most liberals are not as Sup Forums portrays them. You need to stop building these false narratives in your mind and start listening to people and seeing reality.

t. Dark Helmet

We're a necessary evil

Scandinavia is still over 90% white you dumb coward.

Waste of good trips
>brainlet
Better than being a total nigger cuck.. You should an hero or something and make your based gramps rest

Checked

>Most liberals are not as Sup Forums portrays them
They're worse.

Goku is normies.
The globalist elite are Dr Gero
The millenials are the androids. They will rebel against their creators and destroy them but be swallowed by Cell(NWO)
Only Gohan can free them. But Idk if there is a Gohan.

No, they're not. That's like saying all republicans are alex jones fans, or worse.

Ty god bless

Fuck off half nigger.

Thread ended here, guys.

we arent we want our place in the world and everyone denyong our basic right to live and pursue our destiny must be exterminated

I'm not the one who's scared of people because of online propaganda. You've been brainwashed by your own fear.

We cant be
Our enemies are the enemies of civilization

>Most white liberals are pathologically altruistic, self-deprecating, r selected, Utopian idealists who are going to accidentally destroy Western Civilization by being weak, naive, and "nice".

Get a load of this fat balding beaner manlet lmao, learn your place retard, they want a WALL to keep undermench like you out.. Gtfo youre gross

Define "bad."

didn't intentionally greentext

Why are you upset nigger?

What is this pasta?

No, they aren't. That's just your mental caricature of them because it's easy for you deal with some online memes and straw men than admitting you might be wrong about reality.

>user is so used to sarcastic shitposting he greentexts everything by habit

O fug

oh fug :DDDDDD

It can’t be any slower

> t pings last night over 370

We are the baddies desu.
feels good senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

That's deep Ogre.

Youre acting like a lil bitch thats why taco lover

Hola Jose

You mean because we oppose murdering babies, legalizing child rape, genociding the entire white race, and imprisoning everyone in the hell of world-wide communism?
Yeah user, I'm really quite sure we are the good guys, but thanks for asking.

Fuck off, shareblue.

You are prepping the bull. The barbarians are past the gate because liberals let them in. People are not equal. Your naivete is going to destroy us.

That entire scenario is not real... it's just your made up fantasy in which you want to play some kind of hero.

That's extremely subjective you fucking gay

Motherfuckers! I just KNEW the Brits had to have deliberately destroyed the Indian's caste system to conquer them! I just knew it! Fucking pieces of shit!

>You need to stop thinking of reality as some kind of soap opera or tv show

Thats what libtards do faggit

>Most liberals are not antifa

Yes they are, they are constantly moving towards more extreme views

> Most liberals are not as Sup Forums portrays them

We don't do shit but observe, they are the ones embarrassing themselves with the cringy shit we do

We don't do shit, they are killing themselves but metaphorically and literally since their birth rates are close to zero

>You need to stop building these false narratives in your mind

Pot calling the kettle...

>and start listening to people

Nope, they are not listening so neither should us

And besides that didn't work so well for tradcucks like romney and mccain did it?

>seeing reality.
>libtard saying this

Oh the irony...

There are no good guys, no bad guys, only shades of gray

>implying there are bad guys to begin with
True evil is rare. Just like true good. Stop consuming recreational media.

>libertarian trying to tell me I'm not realistic
kek

No such thing as objective morality.

You are just a useful idiot.

Bad boys bad boys

Have you guys become niggers ?

When a demon calls you bad thats when you kmow youre doing good. Thank the haters. They saved you from hell.

The shooter was named Sam Hyde.

I back-traced it.
Consequences will never be the same.

I would call that being a man

Believe whatever you want, but your dumb fantasies will never be reality. There is no "white genocide." The earth will keep spinning, life will go, and you'll have wasted it most of it as a sad troll on the internet.

Aight Schlomo

israel just gave migrants an ultimatum

Take 3500$plus plane ticket or life in jail

That is the lesson.
Checked.

Kent Brockman

If you believed that, you wouldn't be here saying it.

Nope. Its not real at all. Just a figment of our imagination.

I know you won't, but I suggest that you watch this video from beginning to end. When complete you will not be able to deny it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

Stop being a bitch and admit I rekt your shitty arguments

You got libtards comparing our current complex geopolitical situation with fucking harry potter a book for fucking kids no less

Meanwhile we use actual historical evidence and studies the average libtard can't even be arsed to read because it doesnt have pretty graphics

You're dumber than that faggot who compared his 7000 made up bullshit genders with animal names completely ignoring how taxonomy works because he's a retard

Like you

do you think that?

But the black and hispanic crime rate is real. The Sharia no go zones are real. Their net negative financial impact on society is real.

And the liberal justification for bringing in more of them seems to be nothing more than an appeal to emotion. If its more than that please show me. I don't want Sup Forums to be right, but it is.