Yowamushi Pedal

>[HorribleSubs] Yowamushi Pedal - New Generation - 14 [1080p].mkv

It's time to pedal.

Other urls found in this thread:

onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=EB556DE9DD4C8019!899&app=OneNote&authkey=!AAr-2ThVkpWYiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=xhTbCDbCawM
youtube.com/watch?v=zyazW3JpghM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAh

I feel like Aoyagi lost his identity in S2.

Yeah, now he speaks on every scene.

I wish he'd get more screen time in general.

Now that he's a main character he can't remain silent all the time but him talking and even shouting all the time is just weird. His hair is also different. I still remember my favorite omake from S1 where he and Teshima went shopping and Teshima was basically reading his thoughts on what he wanted to eat. I think it was tuna sandwich. No idea why I remember that so clearly.

I think his shouting in this episode was okay, but other than that yeah.

Teshima is the best boy.

AGATE

Is Yowamushi Pedal not popular anymore or something?

People are at work/school right now.
At least most people on Sup Forums who watch it.
Last week's thread was pretty good.

>KOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>TESHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It is ``popular´´, not a really big fanbase here on Sup Forums, but many people watch it and it's still a popular franchise.

Mmm.

Why is Naruko so lewd?

Reminder that the manga is translated up to Vol 47 here
onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=EB556DE9DD4C8019!899&app=OneNote&authkey=!AAr-2ThVkpWYiTY

We used to have decently long Yowapeda threads here. It's a shame sports shows never get any discussion nowadays

Twinky redheads are just that

My wife Junta is so cute.

I want to wash his back.

Our boy Teshima fucking did it, i really believed they would pull a Sugimoto again.

I wish they could both be on the team.

Koga was an ass. He didn't help Teshima up. Teshima was a bro and stopped him from falling later.

Me too, fuck the first year

AGATE!

best

Does Naruko2 ever redeem himself? Because so far it felt like every single other option has been better than him.

How did he went from background extra to best boy

Is it IH time next week?

hardened the fuck up.

Is there a better cyclist than Midousuji?

They see me rollin'

There's literally no reason why the 1st year was chosen instead of Koga. You'd think the 3rd year would have priority over the 1st year.

That shit looked more brutal than Kinjou's fall.

Fixed version more or less.

No, Midosuji is a good sprinter and climber. With proper assistants he should be able to win every race.

I thought so. That's why his team is so underpowered compared to Sohoku and Hakogaku.

tfw no one cares for the other half of t2

Fucking this.

They uploaded textless OP and ED.
/r/ stitches please
youtube.com/watch?v=xhTbCDbCawM
youtube.com/watch?v=zyazW3JpghM

You should post cute caps of Aoyagi from this episode then.

He was always best boy. You just didn't know it yet.

I love Aoyagi, but they haven't been giving him much attention.

I'm avoiding the manga to stay fresh for the anime, so I normally avoid the threads.

He basically exists so there's more narrative tension in the interhigh. Having a lot of nervous feelings from his perspective makes it feel less like just doing the same thing from last year over again.

I still think koga would be much better than him though