African Americans got it worse than Japan

>Slaves
>Jim Crow
>20% to 70% single mothers from 1960-1990
>Millions of babies aborted since the 80s.
>Hundreds of thousands dead due to poverty induced crime.

Isn't it about time we rebuilt the African American community and hanged anyone found to be exploiting the black community for prisoners, crime or votes?

>Isn't it about time we rebuilt the African American community and hanged anyone found to be exploiting the black community for prisoners, crime or votes?

That cannot be legally done in the US

African Americans were brought into a 1st world country after slavery, good housing, given education, over time people have forgotten about the past and given these people new hopes and new lives. However, once you have enough non-white minorities they return to their old destructive ways; dealing drugs, stealing, assault (like today).

This is also seen in Africa today, Africans never built or accomplished anything until the Europeans forced them to. People like to point towards the Egyptian pharaohs, however they were ethnically Mediterranean/Anatolian. It's the year 2018 and they have the same tribal warfare they did thousands of years ago.

The only way to truly fix the African-American problem is with complete removal. Thanks to trump minority birthrates are the lowest in a decade and white birthrates boomed in 2016 once more being a large majority.

Pretty /comfy/ for the time being..

Black Lives Matter is a terrorist movement.

>hanged anyone found to be exploiting the black community for prisoners, crime or votes?
You'd be hanging a lot of blacks before you get to whites. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, pretty much every black Democrat mayor, governor, congressman and senator, the list goes on.

Black Lives Matter is protesting white on black assault crimes which make up ~0.5% of all reported crimed in the US.

But black on white crimes is about x40 times that around ~20% of the crime rate and black on black crime is ~67% of the crime rate.

Crazy that 12% of the population makes up ~85% - ~90% of the crime rate, isn't it?

Black Lives Matter, in my opinion, should move towards black unification which would allow a much needed decrease in crime...

BLM does not give anything resembling a shit about black on black crime. Some of them even mock the idea. They're a pathetic movement, and they either need to change their tune or just go away forever.

BLM is a cult and should be dismantled. When BLM protests cars are destroyed, tear gas is brought out, there's literal riots, but when some alt-right followers walk around with tiki torches the news fucking loses it.

Indeed. FNN, NBC, Buzzfeed, their agenda and goals are crystal clear to anyone who isn't blind as a bat.

>Consider the following:
Black societies in Africa have failed not because Blacks can't make a society, but because whites keep trying to make them form a society based on a white model of governance.

It should be pretty obvious why this won't work. Most societies can't maintain identical government when their cultures differ. The Russian government is completely different from the German government is completely different from the British government. African countries not only have completely different cultures from white society, they're genetically distinct to. They have similar but not identical ways that their children need to be raised, and in many ways their structures operate different for a society due to genetic differences. Therefore, it should be obvious that white moral conclusions and government structures cannot be easily or immediately replicated in Africa because, bluntly, Africans are not white people. This would work the same either way. White people living in Asian countries would need a lot of adaptation to get used to new cultural values, and would need to think through how to raise their kids without alienating them from the rest of society.

People who immigrate to countries integrate well because when immigration rates are low they are forced to interact with other cultures rather than forming ethnic enclaves. When you export white governance to Africa though, it's like trying to force an ethnic enclave to assimilate, which we all know is difficult if not impossible, but you're trying to do this on a scale of hundreds of millions, not just a few thousand max. This is obviously impossible. Ethnic enclaves need to be broken up in white countries to promote assimilation, and Africa needs to be left alone to develop its own governance and modern culture. Unfortunately, libs don't know how to do that.

>unfortunate
>unfortunate
>problem created by themselves
>problem created by themselves
>problem because they won’t get jobs
Moving on. Teach them to stop sticking their dicks in things without realizing there are consequences. Abortions and single fathers are 100% avoidable if they act civilized.

>anyone

>Isn't it about time we rebuilt the African American community and hanged anyone found to be exploiting the black community for prisoners, crime or votes?
Gas them, OP.
We're going to gas them.

>20% to 70% single mothers from 1960-1990
They're doomed now. And so is the rest of us if we let that happen.

Nah, the ethinc enclaves just need to be removed from the country entirely, assimilation of the foreigner is not desirable nor is it possible because they don't want to assimilate in the first place.

I meant fatherless/single mothers

Niggers in america have it better than Africans. Also, the niggers alive today don't know what slavery feels like.

>Black societies in Africa have failed not because Blacks can't make a society, but because whites keep trying to make them form a society based on white model of governance.

Africa, a black continent cannot make a working civilization (note they've had a *much* longer time to develop one than the Europeans). By "white model of governance" what do you exactly mean? All countries have legal systems (Europe, Asia, the Americas) except Africa, and each country has their own way of operating but operate very similarly therefore it cannot be definitively placed back onto the whites as it being their fault.

>Most societies can't maintain identical government when their cultures different

This is a known fact, idk what your point is

> The Russian government is completely different from the German government is completely different from the British government

Then how is there "white model of governance" if all white countries operate differently?

>due to genetic differences

This is false, it's the way that people are raised that affects how they behave. 1st world minorities like African Americans are genetically similar than 3rd world Africans, but are much smarter and much more informed than the 3rd worlders because of their environment.

>Therefore, it should be obvious that white moral conclusions and government structures cannot be easily or immediately replicated in Africa because, bluntly, Africans are not white people

Here you are, again, contradicting what you mentioned earlier and are just wiping Europe with one brush, then singling out countries to prove a point that goes against another one of your points.

>When you export white governance to Africa though

You keep saying this but also keep mentioning how other European countries operate differently and are not indeed similar.

The things you're shitting out about immigration actually don't make any sense in the context we're talking about.

Honestly there is no hope for the majority of african americans/other black minorities. The only option we have is to kill of the undesirable, low i.q, criminals and those with violent tendencies. We leave the rest who are decent hard working people and give them support in hpes that they raise a new generation with good work ethic. Having degenerates hold the good boys back would help no one. The white man needs to fix this problem once and for all.

Niggers also weren't they only slaves in human history.

What I meant was that, assuming we wanted them to assimilate, that's what we'd do. I'm not saying that's always the best course of action.

I think we should nuke them until they produce good anime.

At least blacks can wear bikini or sleeveless one pieced swimsuit,while Japs,Gooks and Chongs after 2016-2017 never wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead...

We did it twice though

Look at those feet. Fucking gross

>caring about the feet

You closet gay, bud?

sage

shut the fuck up. guess what, blacks arent slaves anymore. japs arent in concentration camps anymore. irish arent slaves anymore.

shut the fuck up. get a job. go to work. make money. buy a fucking house. no one fucking cares

And Japs never wear bikini in beach and waterpark after 2016 lololo and wear dowdy long sleeved tightshirt instead of bikini top.

>Africa, a black continent cannot make a working civilization (note they've had a *much* longer time to develop one than the Europeans). By "white model of governance" what do you exactly mean? All countries have legal systems (Europe, Asia, the Americas) except Africa, and each country has their own way of operating but operate very similarly therefore it cannot be definitively placed back onto the whites as it being their fault.
What I mean is that our sources of government come from cultural build-up. The vast, vast majority of western civilization derives its culture from the Greeks and Romans. The vast majority of China gets is culture from Confucian texts or the Tao. Other Asian countries look to Buddhist or Hindu philosophy. What African books of philosophy are there? Africa is a huge continent, with no Inland seas, many areas of impassable terrain, and few conditions really conducive to large-scale communication. The seas bordering Africa are unsheltered, and poor for establishing long-term sailing networks. Cultural development needs communication. The Sami and other tribes, all white, which lived in similar conditions also did not develop the advanced civilizations that the Chinese, Greeks, Celts, etc. all developed. The only advanced pure-African kingdom was Mali, and that did reasonably well but collapsed later as most empires do.

Now that ways of communicating are available, like cell phones, computers, and landlines, Africans just need time to marinate in each other in order to develop something more closely resembling a true African civilization.

>Then how is there "white model of governance" if all white countries operate differently?
desu that was a generalization on my part. What I mean is more "non-black models of governance"

>This is false, it's the way that people are raised that affects how they behave.
To some degree, yes, but genetics also plays a part. It's not the only factor, but it is a factor.

Fix it yourselves.

3rd to right is qt3.14

german master race. would bang. would not seed.

obligatory sage

You're doubling down and incorporating my answers on everything you said here desu, i'm done ^_*

No user, we nuke the niggers.

Dude, I didn't change anything I said, I just clarified some areas where I don't think you understood what I was saying.

The Russians work on the french system.

average IQ
japanese

african american

Despite Niggress can wear bikini still after 2016,Japs cant wear bikini and other sleeveless swimsuits in waterpark or beach and wear dowdy long sleeved tightshirt instead as you can see