U19

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Literally the next Dragon Ball.

Probably because it's poorly written trash.

Never heard of it.

It's literally cancelled asap.

U n d e r
1 9
C h a p t e r s

Never heard of it, but the mc has a harry potter mark

>Literally the next Dragon Ball.
So its shit?

>yfw It´s another Toiletnator episode.

Because this site is filled with shitty adults.

Because of some scandal regarding some teen olympic athlete, a political party of adults(the adult party) came up with the idea of that adults should have total control over kids.
The adult party won the election and basically stripped kids under the age of 19 of almost any human rights.
Kids get divided into ranks and the higher the rank the more priviliges the kid and their family get.
Basically every adult is an asshole that abuses their total authority over kids.
Some knd like organization discovered that some kids develop some sort of ability when under stress, they are called kids garage or some shit and with their secret powers they try to topple the adults party.
Last chapter revealed that adult party endgame is that they divided the kids on rank based on genetic potency, they basically go full eugenics and actually research on the high ranking kids who their ideal partner should be for them to make the most optimal min maxed baby.
After they bred all the high ranking kids they are planning to take revenge on the west for ww2 with their min maxed babies and basically start ww3.
I am not joking, I am 100% serious.

Sorry, I'm still laughing that the motivation for the adult party is butthurt over WWII and their master plan to take over the world is to force a bunch of teenagers to fuck each other.

Like he said, the next Dragon Ball

That sounds pretty damn retarded actually.

That is why you are a shitty adult, user.

>Japan
>Being in charge of superior genetics
>Plan to use their eugenics program to create 10/10 babies without foreign genetics corrupting them to restore Japans population to its former glory and take over the world.

The adult party leader is going to have egg on his face when he's left with an army of manlets who can't drink milk.

What I dont get is the behaviour of the children. If they really grew up during a time where the adults party was ruling and parents were that authoritarian and insane, why are they all so chill and normal? The way they act doesnt really relfect the insanity of this world. This irked me the most in the first chapter that I have read.

It seems like most of them are pretty much whipped, but the MC and his circle are one of the exception.

Are you sill going to keep doing this faggot shit when it's cancelled in a few months?

no one cares about it

>Last chapter revealed that adult party endgame is that they divided the kids on rank based on genetic potency, they basically go full eugenics and actually research on the high ranking kids who their ideal partner should be for them to make the most optimal min maxed baby.After they bred all the high ranking kids they are planning to take revenge on the west for ww2 with their min maxed babies and basically start ww3.

Switch Japan with Germany and it's pretty much the same plot as Monster.

That's what I was thinking.

Fucking inbreeding for most of recorded history is why Japanese people are like 5-foot-nothing people who die of colds and are lactose intolerant.

Even NOW they treat everyone who isn't 100% Japanese kinda like shit, including populations of Koreans and Chinese that have literally lived there for hundreds of years.

You STILL can't full naturalize as a foreigner in Japan.

>Fucking inbreeding for most of recorded history is why Japanese people are like 5-foot-nothing people
No, you retarded fucking nigger. Chinks and gooks are basically the same height as nips.