White map of Europe

If your ancestors weren't from here, you're not white.

bump

the shill is desperate

irish aren't white
t. 56% potatonigger

Australians are Irish.

They have a higher prevalence of light eyes than England does (80%).

You left off Basques, fag OP. They didn't even get seeded by the Romans. OP, fucking cunt.

Well if you’re letting the Irish and Scottish be whites there’s not much glory in that title. Might as well let the Polish and the gypsies in as well at that point.

stop responding to bait niggers

Why aren't Irish and Scottish white?

Eat shit.

Fucking BTFO trips, pussy fuck.
My basques go on that GD map.

says the 1/16th german

>Let me tell you who's white and who isn't
>56%

My grandmother's grandmother came from Germany!

Shut the fuck up, Frenchie!

White Americans (European Americans) on average are: 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.

Are Anglos even human, fampai?

but PRUSSSIA

potato niggers out, Iceland/Poland and Czech in and it's fine mutt

>Stormfront: JOO SHILL MOST AMERICANS ARE PURE

>ireland
>white

>I'm part Irish, German, Celtic, Anglo and a tiny bit Italian
>I swear I'm not a mutt
Kek

The White man's hegemony is declining as equal rights Trump's racism and xenophobia. Europeans displaced natives, stole land and engaged in the biggest slave trade. The face of Europe is changing with more diversity, Europe is experiencing a population deficit and needs those migrants to prevent it from collapsing. White nationalism is about everything hateful, they believe that something as stupid as skin color or "non white blood" changes the character of an individual.

Jews are allowed to have a Homeland because they have faced perseuctiion for millennia, Europeans have never had to deal with such things. You racist bigots are a minority.

you guys are completely idiots: first blue eyes ever happens in Dacia near Black Sea about 10000 BC, check studies from Copenhagen.

Americans only see in terms of white and non white, meaning while Europeans would call them mutts for being 25% x European and 12.5% y European they don't see it the same way because they're all so fucking mixed.

>iceland
>baltics
>finland
>poland
>czech republic
>russia
shitty map bro

Proud Asian here. That's why we have higher IQs than people from inside the circle and the US.

This is pretty much it. I'm all English and German. Am I suddenly non-white for being mixed white with other white?

says the mongrel that only fought among its own people and for israeli interests, jew slut

You're a mongrol. Sorry mr. 56%

says the goblin who is literally half nigger

Finns are white. Strange yes, but white.

I'm German, Welsh, Irish, English, and Scottish.

Are the English not the most mongrelized country in Europe? You're Euromutts too.

says a motherfucking gypsie, top fucking kek

I prefer mutt/mutt. Please respect my pronouns.

Lol!

If you are living in that area, you will not be white for long.

Thats for sure SCHLOMO.

fuck moor, you are half nigger, we don't mix with gypsies, nobody does

t. catanigeria

K bro sorry

But its fun

Who cares if shareblue pays the niggers lol
The degenerates spend it in degenerate ways

N they get hooked on that dirty money

Fucking cia niggers

literally this
also fuck off leaf

the scholmo will ran back to israel after his D&C shit like the bitch he is

every fucking gypsie here is from romania, stfu mongrel gypsie

>every fucking gypsie here is from romania, stfu mongrel gypsie

gypsies feel like home in portugal and spain seems, finally they found they kind of niggers.

My ancestors came on the Mayflower, pure as they come.

Finland has nice blondes and lots of blue eyes

Snow niggers

Couldn't Italians be just a little white?

Please?
Please help I am white yes?

You and the Irish literally invented gypsies you strange little fuck.

you are not european even gipsie nigger

Northern Italians are.

Thank fuck

Yeah I'm sure all of them were on the Mayflower, in that case you're an inbred

Well i actually do have ancestors from Germany

Yes they do they're beautiful

you got nigger reflex
you act like a nigger
you must be a nigger

i am so glad we get rid of gypsies since they found their relatives in portugal/spain/etc

Ehhhhhhh

I am 1/512 Karelian. Feels good to be non White.

Lmao not all of em, some there, some Ireland and Scotland

consider finland existed between russia and sweden for a moment and modernized and industrialized in the 60's so thats not a lot of time to invent stuff.

seriously tho, I'm kidding, this is a Divide and Conquer thread made by a fucking jew.
I don't give a fuck that you think I'm nigger, We Portuguese know every well who we are.
Just want to ask a Romanian a true question, why didn't you expell the gypsies out?
Romania and Bulgaria, you are White, but fuck man you have many gispyes from turkey or something, get that pest under control. I hope someday my government does, fucking scum the gipsies are

No, we're about as much as most countries, an ethnic group made entirely of entirely northern European groups and most ethnicity in the world are similar. The difference is every single Englishman or German or whatever will have the same general make up, they are all the same ethnic group whilst American 1 could be German, irish, Italian, Polish American 2 could be Irish, Greek, Scottish and Russian. That kind of variation is why you're considered mutts (nevermind the various non European admixtures of many Americans).

you're definitely European, i never said anything otherwise just that the viewpoints are entirely different.

Lol

>Just want to ask a Romanian a true question, why didn't you expell the gypsies out?

ask retards from EU council with their human rights

>Finland
>Czech Republic
>Poland
>lithuania
>latvia
>estonia
>iceland

d&c nigger kys

Now that you say that, I think some of mine were on the Mayflower.

A shitload of the English ancestry traced baced to Plymouth, Devon, where the Pilgrims were from. Interesting. Some of them were Puritans too. A lot of Southwest English in the family tree, might have been Pilgrims too, however most others were from Somerset.

I dont have all that but i do have 87% European blood

karjala nigger

The typical white American is of German, Irish, and English (or other British) descent, at least in the south and the midwest.

I was under the assumption that's essentially the same mix an Englishman would have, give or take, since you have ancient Celtic ancestry, and were conquered by many Germanic peoples.

I meant early in time like 1920s and such
Anyway, this jew and muslims motherfuckers are our real and only enemy.

>If you're not islam-loving cuck, you're not white
Wtf, I love being black

1945 the year hitler lost

What the fuck is your pic sopposed to show? The last fight or some shit?

Hitler didn't lose, his message still breaths in all of us. And our number will only grow Brother

This continuum fallacy shilling is getting tiresome.

>LET ME TELL YOU WHO IS WHITE!
>t. 56%

We were born already dead into this big jewish lie my friend, lets make it count

what are you
>implying

>tfw 1/4 czech

lmao muttmods censored amerimutt posting and as a result amerigoblins still unironically make these "xy not white" threads on pol, lmao

>and were conquered by many Germanic peoples.
You're confusing the people and the land. England didn't exist then nor did the English people, the English are the sum of that migration. Also, Germanic =/= German. And while it's true those are the three most populous ethnic make ups in America, what are the odds of you going outside and finding someone with very similar percentages of German, Welsh, Irish, English and Scottish as you said earlier that you are with no variation? Because i know that basically everyone on my street is going to have the same make up as me because it hasn't changed for a thousand years.

I should also point out this isn't necessarily a bad thing that Americans are this way (though it seems to cause a strange rootlessness), i'm just pointing out differences between American viewpoints on "white" and European ones.

Fuck your d/c thread
Slavs are white

Yes fellow hwite person

>german
>white

Keralians are in North West Russia.

Wait, are Karelians White?

Yeah and you guys are just delusional fucks who don't realize that most Europeans are also mutts (Brits, French, Austrians, Italians, most of Eastern Europe$

please brother. kill all communists, sympathizers and traitors

stop using the term white, its just stupid and only americans that don't interact much with that various European people use that term and provides the antifa bitches muh how much white do you have to be? define white.. ALL THAT IS EUROPEAN
protip: turkey is not european motherfucking muslim mongrels

The definition of White can be changed whereas European can't because it is tied to genetics, blood and soil.

I guess you're right i just wish Hitler would come back! He did such great things to his nations it was un believable! He had a kick ass Olympics a nice militarily a nice economy i mean no wonder so many nations were jealous of Germany they were great!

Go read my other posts as to why thats a silly way to look at it.

I'm aware Germanic =/= German, but the Anglo-Saxons were from Germany. Yes, there were Norman and Vikings to a lesser extent. From what I know the Normans married French (Celtic) women and in turn muddied their Scandinavian DNA.

Regardless, many Americans have English ancestry. The difference between Brits and us is that we also have a lot of German and Scots-Irish/Scottish/Welsh/Irish. In the end, I don't think we're all that different. I'd say the extra Germanic and Celtic DNA we have basically balances itself out, and in general we might not be too different from the English makeup.

ill put a bullet in your head commie nigger. we are the whitest people on earth

Mutts are brown people right? Or what is a mutt?

>tfw when only 1/4 anglo-saxon

Americans can't understand that pic, why bother
(pic related Romanian tradition)

>The difference between Brits and us

English and us, rather.

>france
>white

>britcucks
>white

>They have a higher prevalence of light eyes than England does (80%).

Even the argies are whiter than the average britcuck in the caliphate of londonistan now

Makes you think