Will Trudeau let the poo in loos in?

Will Trudeau let the poo in loos in?

>"Indian news media estimate the proposed rules could effectively force between 500,000 and 750,000 H-1B applicants from India alone to leave the United States if President Trump approves the new rules."

this country is a lost cause

Of course he will, Dude Weed Lmao's sole job and purpose it to destroy Canada so it can be brought into a North American Union in the future.

>Quebec secedes and becomes their own country
>Alberta, Saskatchewan, the Yukon, and the Maritimes secede and join the US
>we all deport our shitskins and commies to Ontario
>also take northwestern BC so you can get from Alberta to the Yukon without soiling your vehicle by entering Cucknada

Problem solved.

Most of BC is cool too. Everything except where most the people live - the lower mainland.

vomit

Why is the upper region so dark?

Natives.

tfw I grew up in PEI

your joking right

They might be to close to being white for little Justy.

And when Americans see they need $200,000 in assets to move to Canada that dream will be dead.

Why don't we have a net worth requirement for our immigrants? I don't want the tired or poor, I want the successful contributors to society.

Alberta seems comfy desu

Canada unironically becomes non-white majority nearly 20 years before the US under their current immigration laws. Their small declining white population cannot handle the ridiculously high amounts of immigrants they are accepting.

please get well hat

I hope so. This country needs more diversity

I gotta say Canadian natives are fucking special. You guys really needed to play genocide the natives more.

those aint natives they are legit 1488% worse fucking inuit are scum of the earth

atleast Indians work when they come here and integrate well

>When Toronto is the only thing wrong with Ontario
>When Ontario is the 3rd least cucked place in the country behind Quebec and Alberta

Forgot image last continued*

white flight from Canada to the US when?

Seriously, though, this is the definition of population replacement.

crackdown on H-1B?

It's about fucking time