Reefer madness

So Jeff sessions thinks millions of Americans should go to jail and have their lives ruined because the smoke a planet that isn’t anywhere even close to harmful to society as opioids

4d chess shill

>Rethuglicans want to give the states the right to choose their own laws
>States start to choose legalizing marijuana in droves
>Rethuglicans suddenly backtrack on their own ideals when it suits them

Rethuglicans, not even once.

How many white people do you know who ever went to jail for weed? Only niggers do. Niggers going to jail is a good thing, so stop whining.

>How many white people do you know who ever went to jail for weed?

A lot actually.

Traitor Jeff Sessions should spend the next 50 years in prison for selling out his country to the Russians.

>Niggers going to jail is a good thing, so stop whining.

Kys shill. When the weed vote comes out in droves in 2018 don’t blame me.

>the smoke a planet

Stoners don't vote for republicans, and I'm not a civnat cuck, so I don't give a fuck any way.
I'm just enjoying the stoner faggot butthurt.

>smoke a planet

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

>A lot actually
Probably the scum of the scum, so they deserve to be in jail

I voted for trump and so did a lot of my friends...
t. stoner

>People are surprised that a board full of teenagers LARPing about collectivist utopias with a gargantuan government structure ruling over every aspect of their lives being against states rights, limiting gross federal over-reach, and having laws that actually protect people instead of just serving as a means to funnel power and money into the hands of gated industries and the politicians that support them.

I can understand being upset about Sessions, but why bother bringing it up in this echo chamber?

I guess you voted for the wrong person if smoking weed is your main concern in life

*tips avocado toast*

What? No. He's letting State Attorneys General decide whether or not to charge marijuana distributors.

I mean I'm all about gas the kikes, race war now. But I'll go full fucking commie if you take my weed away. Sessions can suck a fat black cock. With a little yarmulke on it.

Legal weed = Pharmaceutical industry profits drop. It's all it is. Weed is safer and better and less addictive than the shit they shill.

Abe's Oddworld was the best.

Lots of people are stoners and lots of stoners voted Trump

They are a bunch of stoners, don't expect them to actually know what they are talking about

It's really insane to me that people don't seem to realize just how harmful marijuana is

>but muh alcohol is more harmful

Ban that too for all I give a fuck. Billions of dollars in lost productivity due to recreationally altering the mind.

of course it takes a leaf to ruin shitposting.
Kind of accurate, Sessions' fetish against drugs is kind of ridiculous, still prefer him to holder, lynch, and quite a few others.

Jeff Sessions is a piece of shit. Stupid inbred evangelical redneck.He should go back to serving his trailer trash constituents.

>The smoke a planet

Lay off the buds you dumb stoner fuck

They voted for the wrong candidate then I guess

This piece of shit only cares about states rights when it deals with slaves and segregation.

Good, good, let the butt hurt flow through you

Honestly how does making weed illegal help anyone? It just gives more business to the drug cartels and it won't do jack shit to stop the opiate epidemic. In fact it'll probably worsen the opiate epidemic because weed could maybe be an alternative painkiller. Not to mention several states chose to make it legal and he wants to go after MEDICAL marijuana as well.

Original Xbox. The last good console

>being so delusional you have to compare drugs

I do and I voted for Trump. He doesn't make the laws, congress does, and I seem to remember pot head Obama not doing a fucking thing for 8 years even when 2 of those years they controlled the congress too.

And another thing. At least that retard Obama could have changed the scheduling of it from schedule 1 to 3 or whatever. Even Trey Gowdy asked the Director of drug Policy why it was a schedule 1 and he's republican.

weed threads provide the best evidence that r/nupol is 40% comprised of 15 year old aut shut-ins.

>literally quadruple my money trading pot stocks.
>See this coming from a mile away.
>Short all of them.
>Double money that I already made 4x on.
>Monday some of them are going to go up and I pre-bought.
>Gonna have a house by the end of the month.

PlayStation 1

>Stoners don't vote for republicans

Sure we do. You don't have to agree on every single plank in the platform to vote for em', dumbfuck. It's just the oldest of the party leadership that just can't let this part go. Once the torch is passed, the next in line don't feel the same way on this particular issue. We've waited this long. We can wait a bit more if needs be. Goddam, you Natsoc faggots are as smug as the fucking commies.

Stop living like a degenerate nigger