DesTINY is getting sued next week for $51k, does JF have a sure chance of winning it...

desTINY is getting sued next week for $51k, does JF have a sure chance of winning it? this will help the ethnostate fund right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/article/how-do-you-prove-a-defamation-of-character-claim/
search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634
twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/949501900075892736
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949503281080012800
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949506065451966464
ncappellatecourts.org/search-results.php?sDocketSearch=17-1175&exact=1
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7oe7iy/jf_is_mentally_ill_court_document_super_cut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck cares.

Two subhumans

awesome

FPBP
literally who vs literally who part 100000 electric boogaloo

JF is a 5d meme king

youd' have to be quebecois to understand him fully

i hope jf gets a lawyer this time

You know he's an actual autistic, right?

I hate the faggot, destiny, but this is some bawl baby shit here.

why bother, desTiny has been slandering and libelling him for over a week and his defence is it was just a prank bro. It's a slamdunk win for the frenchman

Quick rundown/ basic gestalt?

stop posting about this absolute nobody. no one cares.

why is JF suing him?

This. You faggots need to stop with these YouTube fucks.

he has to prove that Destiny was saying the things he said knowing that they were untrue.

The court documents easily prove that Destiny believed everything he said.

jon lajoie pt 2 ver. ethnostate

Destiny has been calling JF a pedorapist after uncovering court documents involving JF and some 19 year old retard JF wanted to impregnate and lost a case over.
JF Gariepy thinks you can sue someone for the dictionary definition of defamation instead of the US legal definition of defamation.
bonus meme: he doesn't ever hire lawyers for his suits and thinks he can manage everything himself
bonus BONUS meme: he's been involved in like 12 failed lawsuits

He's done like dinner.

wrong

desTiny has made JFs case for him by calling him a pedophile publicly fairly frequently.

>Click here
seriously who are these people... sargon? kraut? destiny? spencer?

get out of here with these real life LARPers

thelawdictionary.org/article/how-do-you-prove-a-defamation-of-character-claim/

JF is fucked. And to top it off, he's opening himself up for discovery. What other disabled people is he fucking?

Can't wait to read those other court docs JF has locked under a paywall.

You people are completely fucking clueless. Do you think new media is irrelevant to politics? Do you think Youtube is just going to go away at some point? Do you not realize that places like Youtube currently have the most potential for disseminating ideas that are not allowed in mainstream media?

this fuck off youtube faggots

The guy you're responding to is saying the opposite.

If Sup Forums is convinced that Jews and arabs are backing Destiny, why would suing him be a good idea? I mean, won't Destiny have access to the best jewish lawyers?

Is this really a fight JF can win, representing himself?

They're faggots though. Faggot.

His defense was actually that everything he's said was 100% factual

i hope destiny gets rekt

his rabid followers need to get cancer asap

This. Just the other day over 10k people watched the most popular pseudo-intellectual on Youtube be exposed by Dickey Spencer and any of them who never thought about a white ethnostate before are sure as fuck thinking about it now.

good

you KEKS always act like the info in that graphic isnt true. Its worth asking why he gets all that money from just four people, especially the kite

>applying street and high school mentality to an adult issue

Come on... You can't tell me you'd miss a chance to take a chunk out of tiny's wallet, especially if he was publicly calling you a rapist and kidnapper to ruin your co hosting opportunity.

*kike

Even if you dislike destiny you're an absolute retard if you think JF has any sort of case, the dude has to be mentally ill

Can anyone link the documents? I really don't give a shit about JF but I hate destiny much more.

Destiny calls JF a pedo? I thought Destiny was the actual pedo.. hahah. In canada can you not publicaly call people pedos without it being true?

that's probably 5k unique autists at the very most. they could all die of cancer tomorrow and nothing would change.

how come when I type C U C K S it turns into KEKS??? Did I miss something?

Did he not coerce a girl with the mental capacity of a 10 year old to go across the country so he could impregnate her only for her to be taken from him because she was so retarded someone got permanent guardianship over her?

i pretty sure from the evidence ive seen posted on pol recently that steve is 100% funded by soros himself

i dont think jf has a chance im afraid

Wait, are we memeing right now?

bump hopefully desTINY offs himself soon

so all he needs to prove to the court is that JF is in prison for rape and he'll be fine

What a fucking moron. The only time a defamation suit results in penalties is if you can PROVE it did legitimate damage to your reputation so as to impede in your daily life (passed over for a job, spouse left you) or caused you measurable emotional damage (PTSD, admitted to a mental facility, now take medication, etc). Any judge worth his robe and gavel will see that the mongoloid is just assblasted he got ousted as a tard lover and lost the debate.

People are so fucking dumb it literally pains me.

I hope he uses Destiny's money to fund more retarded mice research.

Destiny is a game right?

search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634

Also just a noun.

Nope:
twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/949501900075892736

Destiny not backing down:
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949503281080012800
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/949506065451966464

Unless JF is lying, lawsuit is happening.

not sure if destiny shills are here in full force, can someone just tell me if jf has a good chance of winning?

lol destiny is such a dumb faggot he keeps digging the hole.

he repeatedly called him a pedo and a rapist, jf's retardfu was 19 years old, the only one who is going to get raped here is tiny but not to worry, jf is going to do it ethically

for one it literally isn't defamation, even if somehow they manage to make it defamation he'd have to prove any real damage, all of this while he represents himself as he thinks he's a lawyer from some online course

>believing dr. shekelsteins 10 minute observational (((opinion)))
>thinking JF isn't on the spectrum himself

He wasn't convicted of any crime, but that didn't stop destiny from calling him a rapist as though it was fact. As far as the girl is concerned, a 10 year old doesn't have the mental capacity to complete high school, attend college, or drive cross country on their own so I call bullshit.

>Did he not coerce a girl
Zero evidence of "coercion".
>with the mental capacity of a 10 year old
Zero reason to believe that.
>because she was so retarded someone got permanent guardianship over her?
The psychologist whose testimony was used in procuring that guardianship never said she was retarded, just that she is not able to take care of herself at this time because she doesn't have a job and the psychologist didn't believe she could get a job. Weird how she was a college student but somehow getting a job would not be possible. The whole case stinks and the court documents make JF's version of the story about 100x times more plausible than Destiny's.

that's wrong though
these people are "playing news"
the news media will always be the same (((wealthy donors)))controlling the media, and sure youtube may outlive television, but the real news will always come from the same sources and its fucking emabarassing that these idiots think the lying chucklefucks we currently get our "news" from are worthy of any sort of emulation

Probably not. Especially not since he'll represent himself in court, as always.

You don't actually think Destiny has a chance of losing right?

ncappellatecourts.org/search-results.php?sDocketSearch=17-1175&exact=1

tiny is very shortsighted and blatantly states his motivation was to get jf booted off warski's show which would deprive jf of future prospects and precious shekels.

The only significant problem he has is proving damages.

youtube is a fucking joke

This is not news. The videos of the people we're talking about are nothing like mainstream media news. This is political propaganda.

>all the destiny worshiping faggots ITT

Please stop jewtube celeb shit already, literally no one gives a shit.

hello t_d

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7oe7iy/jf_is_mentally_ill_court_document_super_cut/

Your guy is done.

Who is next?

JF is my favorite youtuber at this point. desTINY is a little fuckin faggot maggot. His body reminds me of a toothpick with an orange on top.

>our family wizard
wtf I never had one

>doesn't give a shit

>joins the thread to say you doesn't give a shit

>thinks people will care that you don't give a shit

JF has no case but Destiny is the biggest scumbag on the internet so hopefully any court case will send him into financial ruin (because he's a disingenuous backstabber who only cares about money)

But the documents state that the girl was 19, thus sexually mature regardless of her mental capacity. Therefore, wouldn't destiny know that calling JF a pedophile is factually incorrect. He may be someone who preys on the mentally disabled but he isn't a pedophile. Fuck them both either way, they're both creepy psuedointellectual atheist ecelebs, ie the lowest possible form of life.

You're problem is your seeing the big picture.
Stop it. Be a good goyim and attack the very vectors by which your ideology is spread so we can get back to shit posting.

Well being a half cuban kike will do that to you.

you really believe that dawg?

>tfw your spergstream becomes court evidence

Better be a Jewish one

>you're problem is your seeing the big picture
dude learn how to use "you're" and "your" please that hurt me physically

What a sneaky scheming piece of shit

I'm with JF but that document is pretty damning if it's true
still, it speaks volumes about the inability of the left to argue without attacking their opponents personally, you are worthless, brainlet, manlet pieces of tiny shit

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on these 2 people destiny and JF
Their positions, their dispute
Pls
Or else me and other anons will never understand your thing here

I CANT EVEN DOG

You really have to be a newfag if you aren't unironically supporting a memester libertarian who's an actual centrist and isn't completely wrapped in Gamergate.

>But the documents state that the girl was 19, thus sexually mature regardless of her mental capacity
it doesn't work like that mate

>destiny
I don't understand why pol obsesses over this game. It's not that good a video game but everyone else just moves on.

destiny is a pedo sympathizer

Why is he getting sued for 51K?

You will never get an unbiased rundown from Sup Forums. Start at their recent tweets at each other.

So is Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld. Didn't stop them from successfully jewing their way to success.

Unauthorized distribution of nudes.

>the inability of the left to argue without attacking their opponents personally
the levels of cognitive dissonance some people here experience is astounding

Japanese girls act they are 10, so....is that illegal?

Does the government decide which retards get laid in bongistan?

Christ the size of destiny's delusion is incredible. He's such a smug piece of shit he thinks it's his duty to prevent someone from spreading their views. He always says how he thinks dialogue is important but in reality he's just as bad as the Antifa cunts he claims to be better than

>unbiased rundown
Destiny is a massive fucking faggot.

Sue him into the grave imo

"It was just a joke!"