How does one recover after a Trump Burn???

Sloppy Steve begged and cried for his job.
He fucking cried.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/949498795074736129

By lying to a desperate FBI agency about witnessing Trump/Russia collusion.

Can he go to jail for lying?

to be fair are we even sure Trump can actually read the book?

SLOPPY STEVE

Do you also believe he watches 17 he’s of gorillas on tv?

Some of you fags actually supported Steve Bannon. Just remember your retarded if you ever thought sloppy Steve was good for the country. The thing is dogs have more loyalty than Steve. He's more like a rat.

Holy smokes there is no recovering from this.

I honestly forgot about him back in August when he left. I didn’t know he was fired, I thought it just worked for 7 months and that’s it.
Turns out the exact opposite happened.

Sad! This more than anything that while Trump might be entertaining, and he might even give the USA an 'Indian Summer' so to speak, he ain't fixin what's broke. Bannon was the real deal, he was probably crying for the country not for himself.

bump

>non-jew zionist
>real deal
Lol

LOL he sounds like the angriest gay man I've ever heard.

>real deal
>kike lover

Pick one

>you dont

Bannon was so real he cried.

>sloppy steve

My sides

SLOPPY STEVE THE LYING LEAKER

Unironically, I do

Every Jew in Israel is one less in any other country. In some alternate universe where the Nazi's win the war, Israel in all likelihood exists by their hand.

>Some of you fags actually supported Steve Bannon.

yeah like 90% of the trump fags on Sup Forums did. anyone doing a 360 on him now is just a hypocrite faggot.

lol no one recovers from a Trump burn... ever

Well of course they will flip on him. They are no better than the rat that is Steve Bannon. Just like Steve they only care about themselves instead of the health of the country.

Doesnt everyone realise this is a ploy to see who sticks with T or follows B? Once the theater is over, it will be pretty interesting to see who will be eating crow.

>implying Bannon didn't feed the author meme tier stories to affect the credibility of Trump's buzzfeed detractors as part of his ongoing war with the clickbait media

Punished Steve knows the game he must play, now from the shadows.

this

you're all faggot hypocrites and there's a place at the bottom of hell hanging like a human icicle on satan's fat dick for each one of you

lmao this fat faggot is butt mad because he gave a secret sevice blue badge to michael wolff and got burned for it

Trump is going in hard.

Trumpcucks are just leftyfags now. Liberal faggots played the same mental gymnastics with Obongo for 8 years

Holy shit is this real?

>Punished Steve knows the game he must play, now from the shadows.
Sloppy Steve will be called Sloppy Steve for the rest of the time his legacy is remembered. Far afte r he dies.

God i love your fucking president BEST TIMELINE ON GOD

Truth. All the fucking boomers flipped like the mentally weak faggots they are.

You forgot crying

When Bannon goes nuclear during the midterms Trump has a plausible disassociation from him

This is the first step for Bannon to start naming the pedos without tarnishing Trump. You think he's happy the dems took out moore? Midterms are going to be a shitshow

4D

Kek, it's almost like Trump was on Sup Forums for many years

lol, look at all these cucks

>No more wall
>Amnesty
>More immigration deals
>NAFTA still holding
>0 (zero, nada) promises kept
>1 year of Trump made out of Twitter shitpost and le CNN clickb8 headlines

How will Bannon Steve recover when he owns Breitbart, the nr.1 journalistic vanguard for rightwing and conservative for 18-49 aged people ?

Maybe Dumbnald Plumpf should stop hiring his families, hiring crony jews, stop making deals with Democrats and DELIVER HIS FUCKING PROMISES WHEN YOU CONTROL POTUS, SENATE AND HOUSE?
My god what an imbecile and useless moron

Trump really hasn't held back on shitting all over Bannon. I just want to know what Bannon was thinking when he said this shit. What did he expect?

Wasn't Bannon supposed to be Trump's guy in the media?

That’s fucking scary

What happened was Trump decided to become the swamp and side with the kikes and neo-cons over Americans

Jesus Christ, I think Bannon might kill himself. Will the President of the United States actually bully a man to death??

Bannon is a neocon too, this is just a personal dispute. Funny as fuck though

Untruthful - Maybe. Boring - Not quite. The excerpts I read are pretty funny pieces of fiction.
>White house staff edited a makeshift channel of nothing but gorillas fighting which trump cheered for

I was thinking the same thing. This is suicide humiliation.

Is this some kind of steganography, or is it like 99.999% jpeg compression?

Um...The gorilla channel excerpt is not really from the book... It was a parody of fake news, and the book.

No, this is just trumpcucks acting like typical leftycucks who sucked Obongos nigger dick for 8 years, it's pure cancer

This
And i never liked how Bannon pranced around talkshows pretending he "made" Trump

So we have the choice between Steve Bannon, an admitted zionist.. Or this.

There is no vote that will ever un fuck this country.

I’m waiting for gorilla specials to come out over this joke. Lol.

If you don't think this shit is funny you really don't belong here.

bannon a neocon?
fucking kill yourself
the bullying is funny as fuck but i support bannons ideas way more than trumps

rare

Bannon literally went in front of a bunch of Jews, said he was proud to be a Zionist, and all but promised war with Iran . He is a neocon. There is zero difference between his brand of cuckery and Trump's.

Can any of you cunts tell me why I should believe anything trump says? I mean he just lies about everything, all the time, why would this be any different?

now that it's been a year since he won you kinda start to notice how pathetic he looks when he throws these tantrums. what the fuck is wrong with him?

Representative Democracy was a mistake.

what a fag! unlike trump who is literally starting wars for jews in iran

Bannon dick rider spotted

>Still supporting Bannon
Why? It doesn't even make sense to support him if you are alt-right or whatever you believe. Does Milo's cock taste that good to you?

Ok euro

>Sup Forums continues to panic about this book

Absolutely delicious. Watching you bootlickers cry makes me hard.

Oh, fuck off with this dumb bullshit trying to rationalize Bannon as "our guy" just because you heard "dude he read a book by evola and said breitbart was for the alt right lmao". Bannon being the "#ourguy" has always been a stupid meme with zero grounding in reality. Every negative attribute Trump has regarding policy can be attributed to Bannon tenfold.

Why did it have to end like this? I thought Bannon was our guy.
Seriously, what the fuck happened?

Which Bannon supports. Again, zero difference.

>wore tennis rackets on hands as child to stretch hands.
it literally reads like a Sup Forums thread.

Big hands are better for a lot of reasons. No wonder Trump is so good at so many things.

Sup Forums supported Bannon over Kushner. While some were maybe Bannon supporters, I'm sure many just chose Bannon over some other (((subversive character)))

Bannon will have the last laugh, then die of alcoholism.

Trump is the greatest president I've ever seen, and honestly one of the greatest men. Fucking awesome to live in this timeline.

Is anyone actually crying about the book? I see assloads of concern trolling and shitposting, is that what you're talking about?

Also, take off your meme flag.

He is. Trump is 100% controlled by the Zionist agenda right now

>666
Omg

We know for a fact that a lot of the lefty politicos sit on here all day looking for material. I wonder how many accusations in that book are Sup Forums shitposts reworked for a print release narrative.

Your leader is childish freakshow and you should feel bad

Bannon is not a neocon.
He is a neo-isolationist.

Charges may fall under perjury, don't hold me to that though. I'm pretty sure lying to the FBI gets you some jailtime.

Why did you feel the need to erotically describe Satan's dick as fat

President Donald J. Trump always tells the complete and total truth when he tweets, and in fact always keeps his left hand on a bible during the act of composition of each individual tweet

Oh so now bannon is bad for being a zionist, even though Trump is the biggest kike cocksucker there is?

I'm sure a lot. I think we should create our own fake ridiculous versions and spam twitter and normie boards with them. "Donald eats fries with his toes...Donald stacks McNuggets into a tower 23 high then eats the stack from top with no hands ", etc. Create such a shitshow of absurdism that no one can differentiate truth from fiction. Its a jew trick, but would work.

>we must defend Israel no matter what
>Iran is muh Natsee Germany part 2
>isolationist

You're telling me the president of the United States, a New York billionaire that was blasted by the Jewish controlled media that everybody distrusts and despises, but has been championed on the internet that everybody trusts because (sarcasm) nobody could possibly manipulate.. Is a Zionist puppet? What an impossibly inconceivable concept, user.

oh shit.

They're just broken records now user.

You know what happened

Bannon seemed nice at first. Then it became obvious he was doing nothing to further an America first agenda and was instead spending all his time leaking and complaining about others not backing him.

Fat and Sloppy Steve

Checked. It would be so easy too. Just copy and paste the shit that gets spewed on here on a second by second basis. Twitter accounts are cheap timewise to make too.

Whew lad wall still might happen as part of the amnesty negotiation. Immigration down by half. Canada and Mexico bowing to us in the UN and shutting their fat mouths. Many promises kept huge tax cut ended mandatory Obama care signups and punishments. I dunno about Bannon or if this is 8 gorillion chess but you're a moronic gypsy. Do I tell you how to pick pockets or rape? No so stfu.

Fat and Sloppy Steve Bannon the Bum

Seriously, this must be what it was like to read The Bible as each book was written and the enormity of the wisdom and words hits you again and again.

Learn to underline like what the actual fuck

>user doesn't understand negotiation