>WH Vid: President Trump - Year One 1/1/18
youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFCuGEKyc5U
m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17533&utcoffset=-300&v=tFAkUhkQO2Q&oref=https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/sl/pwd?service=youtube&uilel=3&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fsignin%3Faction_handle_signin%3Dtrue%26feature%3Dmobile%26app%3Dm%26hl%3Den%26next%3D%252Fverify_age%253Fclient%253Dmv-google%2526lact%253D418%2526layout%253Dmobile%2526next%253D%25252Fwatch%25253Fitct%25253DCBIQpDAYBSITCKKAx6S3wtgCFUTUnAodztIHrVIOciBzdHJlZXRmaWdodHM%2525253D%252526lact%25253D1%252526sts%25253D17533%252526utcoffset%25253D-300%252526v%25253DtFAkUhkQO2Q%2526tsp%253D1%2526utcoffset%253D-300%26noapp%3D1<mpl=mobile&hl=en&passive=true&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin&cid=1&navigationDirection=forward&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
youtube.com/watch?v=OAfiAUTDCW0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

TOTAL ANNIHILATION

I just want everyone to know that I will not be making the next thread.

Hey goys, we'll be getting some new ships.
I wish we traded more with the burgers.

When is the congress going to pass a DACA bill?

Fire and Fury are the name of his B A double L S

Janurary 21st, 2017, in the Hillary timeline.

No.

It already ended, it's just that some people that adhered to it later will expire on different dates.

can we all just remark on how great the moniker "Sloppy Steve" is?

it's a shame that Joe Scarborough isn't as much of a slob as Bannon

youtube.com/watch?v=lFCuGEKyc5U

JCVD loving Trump and pretending not to hate Muslims. He preempts the soyboy from interrupting his pro-Trump message with pearl-clutching by demanding he be heard for two minutes straight.

>using liquid in your computer
lmao you don't know much about computers, do you?

the bannon tweeeets are le epic..

bannon over estimated himself.. he will get destroyed for going against the god emperor

>you will never fast forward movies for Trump

Feels bad man

SHE'S JUST LIKE US!

>one scoop

Like sipping a cold beer at a campaign stop in a safely blue state in late October or something?

Jesus, nice.

>Ann_Coulter_Fantasy.jpg

Holy shit Sup Forumss got a nice song going on right now.

>she reads maps
nobody uses physical maps anymore

>tfw we got the flagship from England that's barelly usable because our government are a bunch of crooks

sounds like garbage pail kids name.

ugh...guys?

>Laura: M-maybe you should stop fighting him
>Trump: Nah
I love this man, he truly doesn't care what other people think.

jokes aside.
how do we solve the chinese problem?

And murderin' joe doesnt have the same ring to it

I just farted for a full five seconds and it sounded like the alarm at the end of Alien

>tries to play kingmaker
>get rekt in fucking Alabama

>He doesn't using liquid conductors.
>He uses air and has a loud ass fan

What a brainlet.

two scoop

Feels like everything changed not too long ago. Paul Ryan came around to the house oversight attempts. Then yesterday he bitchslapped the FBI and DOJ around hard enough that they gave into Nunes' demands. Lindsey Graham, a former JAG officer IIRC, saw some evidence regarding the dossier and is now full on supporting another special counsel. Those two's help seems to have really gotten the ball rolling. Nunes, Grassley, Jordan and co could only do so much.

>barroso class
might as well just commission a flower class, amirite?

question, has anyone notice that the word r.e.d.d.i.t. is considered to be spam now or is it just me?

I remember this

Racist Trump supporter beats up innocent middle aged negroe because he has teen white GF.m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17533&utcoffset=-300&v=tFAkUhkQO2Q&oref=https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/sl/pwd?service=youtube&uilel=3&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fsignin%3Faction_handle_signin%3Dtrue%26feature%3Dmobile%26app%3Dm%26hl%3Den%26next%3D%252Fverify_age%253Fclient%253Dmv-google%2526lact%253D418%2526layout%253Dmobile%2526next%253D%25252Fwatch%25253Fitct%25253DCBIQpDAYBSITCKKAx6S3wtgCFUTUnAodztIHrVIOciBzdHJlZXRmaWdodHM%2525253D%252526lact%25253D1%252526sts%25253D17533%252526utcoffset%25253D-300%252526v%25253DtFAkUhkQO2Q%2526tsp%253D1%2526utcoffset%253D-300%26noapp%3D1<mpl=mobile&hl=en&passive=true&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin&cid=1&navigationDirection=forward&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
He looks aryan. Explain this kraut it’s suburban NC

Awoo.

>not dipping your laptop in water during the summer to keep everything cool and moist

probably never

i unironically want to watch gorilla channel

But seriously Joe is such an unbelievable fuckhead it's not even funny, why was he placed in front of a camera in the first place? He has literally no value as a television personality whatsoever. He'd do much better running a yogurt shop or some other stupid hipster bullshit.

>Explain this

I think you need to explain that fucking link my man

They're really wanting those DACAfags saved

Jesus Christ man. I haven't really been paying too much attention to this Bannon shit because I didn't think it was anything major at all, just a separation and staff change - normal in any administration. Did Trump really go nuclear on Bannon this hard?

here

youtube.com/watch?v=OAfiAUTDCW0

shieet

>Says the guy with trillions of dollars to toss to the plebs and yet still being invested in his country
I feel bad about what people do with the wealth here and how bad they treat our military.
The kikes should at least allow our air force to put down drug dealing planes, when Luis Inacio Lula da Silva was elected he forbade them to destroy drug dealer planes.

He is a token republican who would say whatever you wanted him to say because of certain unsolved accident.

Bannon is destroyed
He'll be fired from Breitbart soon

WELCOME TO DRUMPF AMERICA

WE GONNA DIE

I don't think it's that. A this point I think everyone in DC knows the Democrats are more than happy to let DACA die so they can use it in the 2018 midterms against Repubs. Everything else is narratives and posturing to the media.

Most of our political class at the moment was the people that your government helped us to kill during the military regime, they were the communist terrorists planting bombs on children's schools and kidnapping people or robbing banks

MAGA

Three scoops

>tfw out of jerky while watching for new trump shitposts

>NK fires nuke
>Laser beam shoots down from fucking space detonating it 100ft over the launch pad
>War over

>vice
Kill you're self, leaf.

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SEE THE INVISIBLE

Try this.

I would breed college aged Ann. That's just a fact of life I have to accept.

Me too - fuck, user was right

sounds like a fucking hell hole my dude

>that link
Julian is that you?

Yes but watch the video

ive lost all ambition for worldly acclaim
i just want to be the one you love

We need to get our shit together as white people. The Chinese don't mess around with cultural influence. They are a true ethnostate and know what they are doing when they spread their influence everywhere.

wew fucking lads, let's make some concerns in 2018

I hope you're bringing an egg to the party.

You are what you eat.

It is, Mein Fuhrer

>breed
user, I have bad news for you...

NUKES IN 30 MINUTES

So this is DRUMPFS America?!

Women are shit to pick produce, know it first hand, they just look how pretty it looks, they don't feel it properly.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/

Do you guys know of any cool live cam stuff?

The gorilla channel thing got me thinking about them

“Sloppy” works well because he is both physically sloppy and a sloppy political operator

Military does, travelers too.

that gorilla is just sitting in a hammock. i want to watch some gorilla boxing, faggot

I always use AMD. Cheaper and just as fast. All that bleach-bit and burning server at her house didn't help. NSA already had evidence.

but they're genetically predisposed to it as they can see the color red better than men on average

just some catcams on youtube

Requires crypto goodboy points.

Why would the CIA tell an intel employee the project name instead of simple marching orders?

like no fucking mcducks has them

Her name was Lori Klausutis

I mean in general terms, it doesn't matter the color of the produce, they don't feel it properly, if they "look good" they get them.

shh, sell it to the boomers on 8chbts

Alt right hero!

Damn, she was hot back then

No thanks

>bannon begged and cried after getting fired
Does anyone actually believe this shit?

So why did he meet with Trump privately?