When even the anti-white propaganda is too white

When even the anti-white propaganda is too white

>not knowing that dark niggers hate light skinned/mixed niggers
It's almost as if the white/jew leftist has never talked to a nigger.

>we like our darkies burnt to a crisp!

-the left

actually Sup Forums too

I honestly can't even tell what's real anymore. The left is a fucking ouroboros.

No one has told American niggers they are 25% white either.

Isn't that obvious?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

kek and American niggers fucking hate Somali immigrants who are more black than them

We need to push this. This is the golden oppurtunity to put the left against itself. Black vs black = we win. I suggest creating accounts denouncing light skinned blacks. Push the narrative in this direction as far as possible. If only i could make a news site id just poe law it into existance and push anti-light skinned black narratives all day. We need to split the left ever further before these 2018 elections.
Pic unrelated

>American niggers fucking hate Somali immigrants
because these somalians were kangz and sheitttttttttt

Urban cores need to be burnt to the ground anyways. Any place the cosmopolitan internationalists fester should be nuked.

t. rural and suburban retard

You don't even need to push them, they'll do it themselves as it's the logical conclusion of the religion of leftism.

Kill yourself, obamaleaf.

Jesus fucking Christ, will it ever be enough?
I'm tired of these stupid fucking retards.
I had enough.

Yall mothafuckas too light

>this
And the light-skinned ones think they're better, and can play both sides of the game.

>you dont need to push
Wrong. We need to speed the destruction asap so based emperor can continue the wall. If dems HAPPEN to win house they'll block everything he proposes no matter how good it'd be for the country. Pushing the privilege mindset ever further forward increases chances light skinned blacks will inevitably not vote dem because of how much flak they'll get from the left.

>Pushing the privilege mindset ever further forward increases chances light skinned blacks will inevitably not vote dem because of how much flak they'll get from the left.

That's not how it works. Non-whites will still overwhelmingly vote for dems since to them whites are still the high priority shared enemy. Keep dreaming about le BASED light-skinned niggos in le MAGA hats, tho.

Imagine coming home to your wife getting her pussy dilated by THAT. If you managed to kill it, it would be misdemeanor animal cruelty at best.

This is the ideal scenario. When whites push back, minorities coalesce into one gigantic faction against whites. If we placate them with these cringy media offerings, they start to fracture and claim it's not pure enough for their tastes. Honestly blacks should get more TV shows and movies strictly catering to them, because it will guaranteed only cause discord when it doesn't address X issue, or Y representation. Learn from the government, get the people to fight among themselves and you can get away with whatever you want.

>Keep dreaming about le BASED light-skinned niggos in le MAGA hats, tho.
Shill detected. No one on pol/ would purposefully miss the oppurtunity to fuck the left up even further than it already is. I never proposed to bring light skinned black on our side, i proposed we have them less likely to vote dem. But go ahead and sit on your hands kike, its (((people))) like you that dont win wars.

testes

fucking underrated

I still remember this same argument in this classic brazilian kino.

She solved it by having them whiped.

Jews will do any and everything to wipe out the white race.

We must treat the disease that is the jews robbing us through the FED before dealing with niggers that are symptoms.

>magine coming home to your wife getting her pussy dilated by THAT
Americans everyone

The day of the rake is coming for you fag

after a long war for the israeli interests, jew sluts

The darker the berry, the sweeter the guilt

The "light skin" vs "dark skin" nigger war is the next meta, its going to be awesome.

Once all the low hanging fruit white people are gone, they'll turn on light skin blacks.

This is just how the Jewish plague works.

They don't actually stand for anything except eternal subversion under the guise of "critique". It's embedded within their ideological thought patterns that they eventually begin eating their own.

I've been seeing cosmopolitanism explicitly being pushed in a number of media outlets. It's not even subtle.

The original Black Obama was too black for hope or change

Just tell melados that they need to check their privilege and how They're to white to be black.

operation black out!

Could they just like blackface those too white negroes?

Real blacks are unfilmable

it's because dark skinned people look disgusting, like they're covered in shoe polish, or something

operation black don't crack, Make a image of diff black skin tones going light to darkest and an arrow pointing to the left saying if your lighter then this you're not black.

White and Light-skinned Black alliance when?
(against real shitskins)

>black lives matter vs brown lives matter
>tootsies vs hootoos
browns get the movie / record deals and presidency
blacks get .... african pride and more affirmative action
make them jealous of each other? not sure that would spark a genocide but infighting certainly. that probably just makes them easier for goldstein to control them. now i dont really see the benefit of this

I prefer the Jews burnt to a crisp.

Light skinned blacks hating dark skinned blacks has old tradition. Back in the day US blacks held "paper bag parties" where only people with skin no darker than a paper bag were allowed.

Movies need niggers so black you only see floating eye balls during night scenes. Anything else is racist.

here we go. we push the "anti-racism" further and if somebody dissents then call them racist. in this case, it will be acceptable to call blacks racist because they are not straight out of the congo

This was something I’ve been telling you niggers about for awhile, we could make Afrocentrism implode by signalboosting “melanin level purity” similar to the way we make fun of talcum x.
Dark skin nigs absolutely hate light skins blacks more than white people, and vice versa, it’s an easily flammable tribal situation.