YES, FINALLY ARMAGEDDON!

HOPE MY EX'S CITY GETS HIT FIRST HATE THAT BITCH

>Thinking North Korea can actually strike the US.
You're retarded.
Sage.

>closer than ever before
oh gee. we must be really close huh?
>quick, goyim! fear the bomb!

>nukes

If this isn't some fear mongering shit the pol isn't autistic.
Potato.

If a local gets hit stateside I'd be more ap to think it was a false flag.

Got my iodine ready to go

>they cant even hit jew york
why even bother

In theory they can hit all of Cali, I say we instigate further.

>things that will never happen: the thread

>implying NK's missiles can reach the US
>implying NK's missiles won't be shot down
>implying NK's missiles have a working detonator
>implying NK's missiles will successfully launch
>implying NK's missiles even exist

CIAnigger war propaganda at its lowest

Ok so let's assume NK nukes cali. What happens Next? I mean of course the US will retaliate back but what come after?

>nukes Cali
>US will retaliate
Celebrate, you mean.

Niggers are seriously fucking dumb if they think Kim is going to launch an attack first. He knows he can't destroy the US, and if he attacks, his country is getting absolutely fucking annihilated, with global support. There is literally zero reasons for him to take such an action. He likes his little sealed off kingdom where he's a god king and his people suffer.

the fact they are doing this, but the media isn't talking about it at all makes me think we're FINNIN TO GET NUKED

sounds like the cdc wants more money

As a Californian, I hope we get nuked. But could you spare LA? I know it's tempting to take out Hollywood and Burbank, but if we could only get nuked once, please nuke San Francisco or Sacramento. You'd destroy our worthless faggots and our politicians, which would at least be cathartic.

>implying Nork nukes can even reach the US
I'd be more concerned about Japan.

niqqer use your head douche
nothing will happen

Personally I hope he nukes them

thats what he said NIGGER

>HOPE MY EX'S CITY GETS HIT FIRST HATE THAT BITCH
misogynistic asshole

Nah. Better to be safe.

You're either shitposting or this is not the board for you.

Very well. I take my nuking with a silent dignity.

But reminder that if Chris Dorner ran through my neighborhood during his escapade, I would've gladly have let him in, made him some coffee (and a bowl of hard boiled eggs) and telling the cops he went in the opposite direction.

>(and a bowl of hard boiled eggs)

Do he eat all the eggs?

This, not for any malice towards Japan I just want to see the Japs being like "Why this hapren agren, not hapren to anyone else? Why Nippon always get nuke"

That and Japan would probably be able to argue for a larger military than the JDF if they get bombed again. If they draft/conscript they might even get rid of their herbivore male problem.

People who believe north Korea can do anything to the state's are nothing but cucks. War wouldn't last a week. Iraq lasted a week.

Same lol

>the state's

>NK sends its few nukes at America, by some miracle they make it, a few liberal cities are gone
>Entire world gets tired of NK's shit and obliterates them Big Boy Kim in a week

Best Korea was a joke, guys. Kim knows if he actually does something like that his comfortable lifestyle and the existance of his regime, is over.

>gets nuked and dies

Does America not have technology that can shoot down incoming missiles?

>implying NK cant kill you within the hour

yeah but thaad works 50% of the time from tests

>Kim knows if he actually does something like that his comfortable lifestyle and the existance of his regime, is over.
You're making the mistake of assuming that everyone is operating under the same rational thought process as you and I.

>You don't have to explain, but you do have to eat this.

This. We'll knock down whatever tincan they send our way over the pacific then just turn them into radioactive dust.

you'd have a bunch of libtard super mutants invading the surrounding states spreading their degeneracy

How often should KI (potassium iodide) be taken?
Taking a stronger dose of KI (potassium iodide), or taking KI more often than recommended, does not offer more protection and can cause severe illness or death.

A single dose of KI (potassium iodide) protects the thyroid gland for 24 hours. A one-time dose at recommended levels is usually all that is needed to protect the thyroid gland.

In some cases, people can be exposed to radioactive iodine for more than 24 hours. If that happens, public health or emergency management officials may tell you to take one dose of KI (potassium iodide) every 24 hours for a few days.

Avoid repeat dosing with KI (potassium iodide) for pregnant and breastfeeding women and newborn infants.

yes tell us of wise and knowledgeable CDC what are the vectors by which the blast zone uses to infect the vitcims so we might avoid a infection. is the nuke a water born illness? a prion disease? dont tell me its a fungal infection... of its none of those and you may as well be a 1rst grade english teacher tell people that they can hide under a desk

Children who are adult size (greater than or equal to 150 pounds) should take the full adult dose, regardless of their age. Adults should take 130 mg (one 130 mg tablet OR two 65 mg tablets OR two mL of solution). Women who are breastfeeding should take the adult dose of 130 mg

daily or what?

yes

see
> A single dose of KI (potassium iodide) protects the thyroid gland for 24 hours. A one-time dose at recommended levels is usually all that is needed to protect the thyroid gland.

A single dose of KI (potassium iodide) protects the thyroid gland for 24 hours. A one-time dose at recommended levels is usually all that is needed to protect the thyroid gland.