If Kirino is so shit, why did she win Oreimo?

If Kirino is so shit, why did she win Oreimo?

Because all the shit girls win harems.

Because he said that the other girls were too good for him

I thought it was confusing and disappointing that he didn't get with Kuroneko chan

Gay

Name an example of this ever happening in anime

Does Toradora count?
Does Love Hina count?
Does Ramna count?
Does Ouran Host Club count?
A few people didn't like Kaminomi, but I liked it.

>If Kirino is so shit
She's not.

Because the creator is a Shitcrap
Kuroneko deserved win

>Does Toradora count?
Hell no.
>Does Ramna count?
No. (Akane is not the best, but she's not shit either)

Oreimo

SHUT UP melania

Kirino won by tempting him with that slutty little butt.

Because she isn't, the show started in the Life Counseling, develop around the Life Counseling, and ended in the Life Counseling.

The life counseling continues

>zero no tsukaima - louise
>clannad - nagisa
>usa - trump
Yes count Shitty Faggot

Isn't this avatarposting at this point?

Because Oreimo is also shit?

akame ga kill - mine
seikoku no dragonar - echo win by a shitty harem ending between Ash and Silvia
That anime about a autistic blonde

ayane >>> kirino

She lost, Dutchy. Years ago.

Get over it already.

How could I have forgotten Frodoposting?

Because all the other girls were just inferior.

Because Kyousuke is also shit

If Kyousuke is so shit, why are people so mad their waifu didn't end up with him?

I mean, Oreimo is pretty much the "Meme Baits and Reactions Compilation" trope from harems.
You have things like Toradora that falls into the trope of "MC and girl trying to hook their friends only to end together", Nisekoi that could be considered "Childhood friend win" and even "First love win" tropes (technically, all the girls where childhood friends, so it could be considered a very rare case of a childhood friend winning) and then you have things like Oreimo, that what really is its your typical "Meme Baits and Reactions Compilation" trope that is purely used to make others rage.
Imagine this, not even asking "Who is Rem?" or "I love Emilia" is enough to erase the shitstorm that caused Kuroneko being dumped like that and make Kirino win, only to throw all that supposed development to the trash, despite that this show never had development except for the sole propose of bait and reactions images. Also consider that in-story, all, and I mean ALL the characters have very trashie and ass personalities that could make Subaru and Kazuma saints.
So yeah, the reason Kirino is shit, just as why Kuroneko lose and normies reee is only because of this unknown truth, that Oreimo is a "Meme Baits and Reactions Compilation" trope
But that's just my opinion anyway.

because the author was a siscon

Because Oreimo was shit itself.

If shit is so shit why did it come out of my butt?