Reminder no shounen fight will ever reach the complexity like Chrollo Vs Hisoka

O

MY

RUBBER

Pariston vs Gin will

>the complexity like Chrollo Vs Hisoka
>HxH shitposter is some poorly educated ESL faggot
Sasuga.

Togashi would never write something like that, he's the anticlimax master.

NEN

Reminder Togashi is never writing another chapter

delet

Fuck you man, he has to come through with DC arc.

>O MY RUBBER NEN

>Complex

pick one.

I mean, if you made it more complicated then the speech bubbles would start doing the fighting.

The actual fight was compex bruh, Chrollo is literally a genius

Bet you don't never knew that the other troupes and illumi were in the audience helping chrollo and that he never had new powers.

>Chrollo
>Genius
No he's not, he had a whole year of preps. The real geniuses are Meruem, Pariston, Gin, Pouf and to a lesser extent Kurapika/Illumi/Killua

No blood was going to his brain for what, an hour or so? Hisoka should have brain damage.

>expect complexity from the first couple chapters of buildup
>turns out that Chrollo is using a very simple and straightforward strategy and Hisoka can't really do anything against

woah this is drawn like shit

MY NEN HAS BOTH THE PROPERTIES OF RUBBER AND GUM

That fight didn't take a year of prep.
Genuinely retarded

Except it wasn't an hour

This actually kind of made sense by itself, in the end he's just using his rubber nen for a BLS.

reminder that hunter x hunter will NEVER be finished

stay cucked huntard

Is his face fucked up forever?

Had to re-read it 2 times to understand it. 2deep4me

>Complexity

you mean biggest asspull of all time? It was hard to top super saiyan Gon and that girl who can do anything, but Togashi managed

It really makes no sense. He replaced a whole hand, his face, hetc with 1-2 different nen abilities. Meaning that he has to keep both bungee gum and texture surprise on 24/7 to use his hand normally now, and even moving his fingers requires delicate nen manipulation.

Wouldn't he get exhausted doing this? Wouldn't his true state show the second he falls asleep?

Togashi is the master of asspulling retcons though so never expect it to be brought up

DID KUBO WRITE THIS FIGHT ?

FUCK, WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TOGASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Maybe that's a statement to say that he's so OP he can actually maintain those 24/7 without breaking a sweat, even while sleeping

It's either you don't read alot of fiction or you're memeing. It's wrong regardless.
It's called a prothesis. He didn't make a new hand and face. Why are the people coming off the '11 anime do stupid?

Hello speedreader.

It didn't take a year, you moron.

Maybe to obtain the other abilities and dodge Hisoka but a fight like this doesn't take a year to plan. That's fucking stupid.

His nen got stronger after death. His flimsy texture got upgraded alongside his bungee gum. You read the fight with chrollo and how sun and moon stayed attached even after he swapped abilities, it's like that. Hisoka most likely doesnt have to continously exert aura to keep his face and foot in check after applying flimsy texture. The proof that both are upgraded is that he applied flimsy texture to aura when before he needed a solid surface.

so why is this faggot shitting on his fanbase again? Does he have some fake health problems or what exactly is the case here? Seriously, no matter how good HxH is or more accurately was, with the creator behaving like a cunt I can't even think of it as a good manga anymore.

You guys says that everytime but he always come back to write 3-4 chapter top with one week hiatus between each before going back into dragon quest hibernation so don't despair :)

I fucking loved that fight, ya'll tripping. The only shitty part was how rushed Hisoka's resurrection was.

Cool story bro

Feel free to drop it. Fanbase is better off without the entitled cunts whining all the time.

If HxH was such a chore for him, he would have ended it years ago. He has enough money along with his wife to do whatever the fuck he wants. He's a goddamn multimillionaire. The fact that he's still doing it means he still cares about the series and wants to end it by his own hand. But that doesn't supercede watching his health or other hobbies. Why do people act like this is the only manga they can read?

Jesus you're fucking retarded

>behaving like a cunt
The fuck do you even know about the man? Don't be so entitled, he can do whatever the fuck he pleases with his creation.

Never said I was part of the fanbase, as it is right now it only consists of absolute retards anyway. It's mindboggling how after all those years there are seriously still people like you, sucking the smegma of his cock. He clearly gives less than half a shit about his retarded as fuck fanbase because they hail him like a god anyway. Holy shit what world would we live in if everyone would quit and continue his job just as he pleases as soon as he gets successful and popular. Look at fucking Oda man, he's easily as successful as this asshole and he still works himself to death just to ensure that his fans have a good time. You guys are just deluded fanboys, that's what you are.

>he can do whatever the fuck he pleases with his creation.
and this part is especially retarded. Sure mate, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his creation but if he burns it to the ground by doing jack shit with it he spits in the face of everyone who has ever invested money or even his time into his material and that makes him, like I already said, a huge cunt.

>he spits in the face of everyone who has ever invested money or even his time into his material

Not it doesn't, if your entitled ass chooses to get hurt and offended but such a retarded thing then that's on you. Even if he never completes his work, he has already given people plenty of entertainment with every chapter he released there was value gained by the reader.

So killing yourself is the path to success in the manga industry to you? Oda had to take breaks because of ailing health but fuck as long as he gets back to slave away, it's all good.

Exactly what I said, entitled cunts.

Machi probably could have cleaned him up a little, but I don't think her sewing could replace lost parts.

That said, missing limbs have been repaired several times in hxh so it isn't unheard of. But it's more likely that he will remain part rubber man because it's more interesting that way.

>Machi probably could have cleaned him up a little, but I don't think her sewing could replace lost parts.

She can't. The one other time she restored Hisoka's arms, he still had both of them. They were severed, not completely destroyed.

I'm still laughing like a maniac. The amount of butthurt from both sides was hilarious, my rubber nen literally became "bane" meme status when that chapter was released.

If Kubi had written this fight we would have had 40 chapters of "you tought you beat me but i have a secret technique/transformation"

I'm not saying replace lost parts, but she did offer to stitch him up (most likely just for the stuff that the bungee gum was used for to stop the bleeding)

>think the O MY RUBBER NEN meme is just making fun of the clumsy niggastream translation
>it turns out people actually think this is an asspull
How fucking braindead do you have to be to be unable to follow a battle shounen of all things. We've seen people do the same things before (Pitou, Ging's tape, hell even Chrollo mentions it at the start of the fight). I honestly doubt anyone who memes on this actually has read the series and is just hopping on some sort of shitposting train.

Shitposting aside the threads when the fight was happening were hilarious.

Plenty of JJBA fights exceed it.

>Drops one or two chapters a year
>Still all this dickriding
Holy shit I'm actually speechless. I'm certain Togashi is laughing at his retarded fanbase at this very moment while playing the shit out of Dragonquest in a huge pile of self-produced garbage. This guy has no need to even try anymore because you deluded faggots live in the past and refuse leave it

How will Quwrof fags ever recover?
>Start endless threads about how Hisoka is not important to the plot and will die a pathetic death
>O my rubber nen happens
>Kills two spiders, one of which has arguably one of their most useful abilities outside of the boss's own

Yeah, I mean he did have a fucked up neck.

Hisoka could halt the bleeding and she does the best she can to fix up some or his face. No miracles obviously

Hisoka is shit.

>Dragon Quest memeing.

Alright, you've had enough fun.

You retards still don't get that Hisoka is supposed to be the avatar of primal fear, that's why he's a psycho faggot with no real motivation or sad backstory.

I really can't take you serious with that picture of Dio.

i have secret action
and i lose

#fuckkubo

>thinking it is a meme
get off the dick son you're humping him dry

That fight is like slow day fight in Jojo-verse. Not that complex

>I can't win in close quarter so i'll use the spectactor as suicide bombers while disguising myself so he can't find me among these suicide bomber.

But the how he draw/portray that fight is pretty damn awesome.

That's like the go-to shit for you faggots when you got nothing else of value to say.

You can try a little better than that, sport

To be honest I'd happily put up with infrequent chapters if it meant maintaining the story's quality. Most people would agree that the high pressure a mangaka has to work under is bad for them and their manga, and their weaknesses as a writer/illustrator start to show. In In Kishi's case it was the art, which became way more robotic over time as seen in Naruto. In Kubo's case it was the story, as Bleach had asspull after asspull in the end and it abruptly stops.

Toriko all ready went beyond it before HxH even reached it though

why are all threads about this fight steaming piles of garbage?

calm the fuck down retards its a fucking manga

Not the same guy but come on.
plenty of artists do it, those two hacks you mentioned failing miserably means shit

I already said everything I had to say, it's not my fault that you're only focussing that one, unimportant detail. Not that I ever expected any better of a fanboy of course

>infrequent
If that were the case but it really isn't. One Punch Man is infrequent. It's source material from ONE, is even more infrequent. Togashi barely manages to drop two chapters a year before going into another, just as long hiatus. Hell if I'm correct he didn't even release a single chapter 2015 did he? This guy passed the limits of "infrequent" by far.

It's because HxH means so much to all of us, at varying degrees.

3 arrancar+3 excaptain vs gotei 13 brawl.
that took from vol 36 to vol 47, it took over 2 year.

but in a sense its not as bad as a certain manhua which title i forgot where a single fight between the protagonist and the rival took 3.5 volume.

Unimportant? You seemed rather eager to pull off the Dragon Quest shit. Even came up with a scenario.

Jus sayin

Is it even possible to speed read HxH?

>came up with a scenario
It is literally the first thing that comes up on fucking google when you search for Togashi

Almost forgot about that.

Still an overused meme tho

It can't be that overused if you forgot about the actual source of the meme

Actually, it can.

People new to this series asking for answers about the hiatus will come in contact with the Dragon Quest meme at least once. And those people will repeat it to other people. They don't need to be familiar with that picture, they could just be told that he's playing Dragon Quest in his spare time.

And sorry, I don't have this image ingrained in my head so I briefly forgot about it.

>they could just be told that he's playing Dragon Quest in his spare time.
But he does, doesn't he?

>Chrollo
>clever strategy
>never actually planned going 1-on-1 with Hisoka

I don't have cameras in the man's home and he doesn't frequent social media so I have no idea. Could be, idk

HxHfags are literally being played like Beethoven yet they're more upset that other anons for criticized that lazy nigga despite him literally taking 2yr breaks because he convinced you dummies that he's the only who could """"""""work"""""""" on HxH. Sad.

he never wanted to fight chrollo, he only wanted to get him killed

That fight was great, fagget. From beginning to the end and post-fight.

The only shit in HxH have names and they are called Gon-san and Alluka.

You just mad because you are a Ryodanfag and my boy Hisoka just beat two of them to a pulp in half a second.

The conspiracy of chrollo having help through the fight is my favorite keikaku, someone post the pic that summarizes the theory

>Reminder no shounen fight will ever have as big an asspull as Chrollo Vs Hisoka
FTFY

You just haven't read an Oh!Great manga before. Gives me convulsions just thinking about it.

Togashi is significantly older than Oda you absolute retard. Fuck off.