How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Up until the destruction of the Nautilus it was pretty good.

I don't really care it's not even canon and it's just a tv show

>it's not even canon
Says who?

Anno

*citation needed*

The feelings this evoked are best represented by the expressions in pic related, only angrier.

The Africa arc was fucking terrible. But the singsong recap episode was nice.

>top left
>QUALITY
Don't be dumb.

Jesus Christ that QUALITY. And I thought episode 30 looked bad.

Nadia was a great show even in spite of the filler episodes and deserves way more praise than what it gets usually from you nerds.

Nadia was pretty good even if you ignore the terrible filler episodes.

It's masterful at times, but you can't just ignore 1/3 of the show being irredeemable shit.

I think the unwarranted bad rep all the Island episodes gets is kinda displayed in this image. Pretty much all of screenshots in that image are from after the children discover the other island and reunite with the Grandis gang. The island episodes from before then, while not of the best quality, shouldn't really be lumped in with these which were basically worse than the cheapest Hanna Barbera shit.

He made a recut of the series that excluded everything in the filler episodes barring chunks of 30 and 31.

The island episodes before they spot the other island are fine in my opinion. Filler or not, they develop Nadia's and Jean's relationship and character. It also gives Jean a chance to show off his resourcefulness again. And then the fucking Africa arc immediately tosses all of them overboard with its bullshit NTR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Pretty much all of screenshots in that image are from after the children discover the other island and reunite with the Grandis gang. The island episodes from before then, while not of the best quality, shouldn't really be lumped in with these
Nope, the worst looking episode is by far 26.

Best girl

We all know that Nadia is set in the distant future of Gunbuster.
Is it true that NGE was originally planned to tie into this canon as well?

Well adam or eve(i dont remember) pops up in the final ep and there was that ice cave with frozen demons and angels and shit. Maybe

I don't care because I don't have brain damage.

>We all know that Nadia is set in the distant future of Gunbuster.
Uhhhh

>We all know that Nadia is set in the distant future of Gunbuster.
More like in the past, since humans eventually discovering Atlantean technology would help explain the rapid technological progress in Gunbuster.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Always wondered, do I watch the series or the movie?

Do they complement each other or should I watch both.

With all the knowledge Jean gains on the ship he should be able to single handedly advance humanity's technology by about 70 years.

The future earth Noriko and Kazumi return to at the end of Gunbuster looks exactly like the ancient Atlantean's world seen in Nadia.

Nemo NTRing Grandis for that bitch Electra is worse. Atlanteans are assholes.

Nemo never had even the slightest inkling of interest in Grandis though.

He had bad taste

Fresh daughteru pussy VS used up old hag

Nah

Best couple ever.

Get that slut Electra out of here
Now this is perfection

Gross

Their love is the purest.

I literally expected a cute father and daughter thing with them but to my surprise it became Usagi Drop situation

They released a director's cut version of the series with island and Africa cut to like 2 episodes.

They were the only actual winners of this bullshit ride.

Hanson became a goddamn millionaire tycoon on selling secret technology.

Just who (on the winning side) even lost?

Jean, since he got Nadia.

pls answer

The movie is worse than the filler episodes, watch it if you hate yourself and want to suffer.

rage, nothing but rage. Holy shit, they made her so hateable. No only was the mc ignored he was treated like shit.

The moment Jean's body expanded cartoonishly like that as he ingested all that water was the moment I knew that something had gone terrible wrong with the show. Had I realized just how right I would be then I wouldn't have suffered through the next 14 episodes of pure pain.

Nadia is darker than the African guy, does it still count as BLACKED?