Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

>That's... Th-that's wonderful.

>What are we gonna do?

>Were not gonna worry about anything right now. Alright? This is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life.

I JUST WANT A JEWISH GIRLFRIEND

Disgusting

KHAZAR SUBBUCUS

Same

I've seen some smoking hot Russian Jewesses who look much whiter than that even. I swear Russian genes can make any girl hot...

Saged. Stop posting this autism, faggot

SHES JUST TO CUTE

GROSS

SHUT. UP.

That sweater is so pretty.

Who?
I'm a jewish supremacist now

Agatha from

I just want a white boy sugar daddy.

Good for you.

YOu are such a freak! I respect that. Have some bread:

Jewish Cultural Archive: Anne Frank Diary Entry #1
Hitler slowly inserted his penis in my anus. I felt it penetrating as he pushed inside me. I then realized how much bigger it was than the pencils I used to stuff in there. "Oh Ya, Babe! This is the real German instrument at work here. Do you feel my German war machine? Do you feel how it moves?" Hitler inquired with his hot breath in my ear.
"Oh yes, fuck the Jews! Your penis is the one true G~d!" I responded with my eyes closed tight as His penis thrust in and out of my young pretty ass.
Hitler's hands then wrapped around my nubile waist and pulled me in deeper. My entire body felt like it was reaching the climax I so yearned for in these last years, and my morals betrayed me once more, "Fuck me, mein fuhrer!" came blurting out of my impassioned mouth. No more was mind on my experiences in the labor camps because I was now free to savagely explore my most secret desire of being butt fucked by the leader of the master race.

Hitler's hands then moved up from my cute ass and up over my young firm breasts, and a sexual release came over my undeserving pusssy just when Hitler said, "I will fuck your ass till the Red Army is at the gates!" and then pinched my nipples hard as he let go a flood of hot cum into my tight virgin ass.

Heinrich Himmler, then, standing behind the door masturbating, gave a slight knock making the door slowly creak open--just enough to see my fully exposed bare ass and tears of joy running down my face. Hitler casually looked towards the door and invited Heinrich in for some good natured spit-poling.
Being in a fit of sexual rage, I started sucking my thumb and furiously rubbing my young shaved pussy. I had only known Heinrich's wooden baton on my backside, but now I wanted to suck his hard dick while Hitler continued to fuck my asshole raw.
Heinrich, slowly pulling his baton out, started to tease my mouth and my swelling pink lips with the wooden tip. Hitler then forced my head over the baton so I was choking. I tried to breath through my nose as I was rapidly asphyxiating and felt three fingers jam into my little Jewish pussy. Coming up for air, I yelled out, "This is a holocaust!"

kek
i love /lit

Was thinking about adding more

I'm not even mad I'm just laughing

>Anne Frank

A good reminder that I need to scrape and clean my barbeque before January 26 for Australia Day.

OOOOWWW! Shrimp on the barbie!!!