What the FUCK was this guy's major malfunction?

What the FUCK was this guy's major malfunction?

autism

Weaponized autism.

He fell for the "Murderers, rapists, terrorists and dictators deserve a fair trial even thought that would give them more rights than their victims" meme.

>malfunction
He was more functional and useful to society than any of us.

its been a while seen i've seen death note but isn't he the exact opposite

This. Should have just thrown the culprit out of a helicopter.

wasn't it more that he himself couldn't be entirely sure who the culprit was and the only thing he trusted was his own logic, so he couldn't do anything until he was absolutely certain?

More like what's this guy's malfunction? I'm just watching Death Note for the first time and finished episode 25 last night. I hate everything about this show now.

Same, except I'm reading the manga.

>Kills criminals
Yeah, okay, I get that
>Kills innocents to try and save himself
so what's his fucking moral standpoint

Besides having too many pastries? Nothing.

That part is okay because it shows he's deep down a real cunt, just like he should be.

The problem is that he gets in ridiculous slapfights with L and displays his identity to the whole world to see. HEY LOOKS GUYZ I HAVE RELATIVES IN THE POLICE

That's the point where it fell off for me.

I mean I get he's a complete sociopath and that he believes he's on a moral high ground to become a god, but that still makes no sense for his "I'm going to make the world a better place" scheme.

"You don't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs"

> He had to be 100% certain of something and prove it before he acted
> Which led to him finding the killer only to then fuck around for about 10-20 episodes despite knowing who the killer was
> solely so that he could prove it was the killer before imprisoning them

The end justifies the means if the ends are great enough. Like breaking a random dude's leg to save the world.

Except Light's crazier about it.

SUPER Autism

God complex

The good thing :
2nd Kira appeared quickly after he got in touch with Light so he had other stuff to do. But as soon as he could and felt endangered he told his team to arrest Light if he died.
The bad thing :
After proving Misa (and to a lesser extent, Light) 's culpability, he just lets them go without anyone following them or any camera because amnesia even though Kira is still around. Yet he did these two things before when he had less reasons to suspect people.

The heart attack.

Why does anyone even bother bringing moral-faggotry to the thread?

Fuck you guys.

He was a pretty high functioning half-monkey man, if you ask me.

at first he feels the world owes him something
after a few episodes in he's just mad with power

>major malfunction
>?

Ultimately if they are trying to stop his plan in his eyes they are now harming the world since he sees himself as improving it.

He thinks so hard that his TDEE increased by several thousand calories

Suck my cock, faggot