Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Only 16 hours 40 minutes to go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I
myanimelist.net/anime/33502/Shuumatsu_Nani_Shitemasu_ka_Isogashii_desu_ka_Sukutte_Moratte_Ii_desu_ka/characters#staff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excuse you?

Will this be a serious anime, or a fun anime?

Fun

Everyone DIES lamenting why were they even born.

So it's fun all around.

It's about fucking time, I've been looking forward to this one.

Nice.
I'm going blind, but the PV and synopsis seemed nice

That's a long title.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I

Looks like the LN already finished, hope that means we're getting a complete adaption.

JUST

Wait, really?
Spoil me on the ending?

Did Tenshi finally get her anime?

It's a tragedy, almost all the main characters die or suffer severe mental trauma. Starts off as a cute story tho, very sora no woto.

Re:Zero clone?

Is it mostly comfy and then suddenly suffering at the end or if there a gradual progression?

Kill yourself my man.

Nah, you end up actually caring about the characters. Also setting is far more interesting, dystopian fantasy where most of the standard fantasy races are extinct.

How did you even come to this conclusion?

Pretty much. It's comfy, then foreboding, then tragedy and suffering. It keeps comfy moments appearing in and out just to make you feel that maybe sad things won't happen... then they do.

By watching 15 animes in your whole life and browsing reddit.

>Pretty much. It's comfy, then foreboding, then tragedy and suffering. It keeps comfy moments appearing in and out just to make you feel that maybe sad things won't happen... then they do.
I'm having second thoughts about watching this anime after all.

Imagine a fantasy version of Plastic Memories where instead of just falling in love with one Isla, the mc is also raising a bunch of loli Isla's as well. Also the Isla's are living weapons.

mfw this is all the "anime fans" i knew when i was young and still thought anime was gay af

Most likely

I get motion sickness very easily and this webm made me sick. Please refrain from posting it in the future. Thank you.

sounds like black bullet/plastic memories lol

dropped

Good call, forgot about Black Bullet but that is fair comparison.

The setting is Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden while the characters get the Black Bullet treatment.

is there a Anti-Loli-Matter bomb attack too?

It's basically Yuuki Yuuna but harem instead of yuri.

What the fuck I thought this was going to be a comfy anime. I'm still going to watch it tho, maybe they'll get a happy ending for maximum joy.

Good luck, if you are wondering the LN does have a sequel. Though none of the main cast are in it.

Are they all dead?

This is lies, it has a different main cast but most of the old main characters do make cameos.

How many volumes does this have? Translations are pretty frequent which is great.

5 for 1st story, 4 for 2nd(not finish yet).

Picked up

Is the episode count for this confirmed yet? I'd hate to see them shove 5 volumes into one cour.

Only 6 BD/DVD volumes.

God damn it. I wonder if there's even a good place to stop with an odd number of volumes.

>but most of the old main characters do make cameos.

I thought they were all dead?

>fake spoilers

It's so long 2ch were complaining because it wouldn't fit in their thread subject field.

That's a long time.

Yeah, exploding is their main attack against enemies they can't deal with otherwise.

Can't wait for the kissu

Is this yuri?

>Waifus being killed/dying
Sounds horribly depressing.

>confirmed for 12 episodes
>LN is 5 volumes
I want to be excited since the staff sound enthusiastic about the show, but if they try to cram everything in such a short time frame instead of making a second season, it'll be shit.

They can cut down most of vol 2

It has the old cast. Only the 2 main characters from the first series are missing.

It's doable, the volumes aren't too long or content-filled. I think it can still be amazing if it's well directed.

Ask the LN author.
I mean he is main writer of anime too.

>they

myanimelist.net/anime/33502/Shuumatsu_Nani_Shitemasu_ka_Isogashii_desu_ka_Sukutte_Moratte_Ii_desu_ka/characters#staff
>Kareno, Akira
>Series Composition, Original Creator

And every loli still dies

Can't wait. The insert song in the PV was really nice.

Is this that anime about exploding lolis?

Yes, it's the next Re:Zero. Edgy LN adaptation with kids dying all over the place that Reddit and MAL will latch onto.

Is that anime about girl heroine being forcefully used a a breeding stock for procreation of declining human race?

Except nobody dies on screen.

>declining human race?
humanity went extinct 500 years ago

>fake spoilers

On the bright side no one will be able to tell what the real spoilers are.

No it's a harem with a male MC, fuck off mugino and kill yourself.

Do you have an older Ren, sir?

Was not going to pick it up, but got sold by Willem's back story.

>everyone you knew is dead centuries ago and now stuck with these bunch you don't care for

What is there not to love?

>and now stuck with these bunch you don't care for
It's like an allegory for Sup Forums

>Everyone you knew is dead centuries ago
For a certain definition of dead, I guess.

The music is nice.

I hate to ask this but can anyone post link to stream?

Look in the Sup Forums archives at desu or whatever it is these days. Still the same person after CC left.

Healing anime of the season. Calling it now.

>Healing

What time does it air

Neetball?

Nope, the LN can't even sold a 5k you should know how bad it is

>healing

Fuck no

On which channel is it airing?

5 mins

get in here niggas

at-x

Starting

comfy song

I see they're keeping the stick legs from the LN art.

>single human in furry island

Reverse zero no sho?

gobs

marry me