Sargon of Akkad here, AMA

The Immigration Act put a man on the Moon. Discuss.

ethnostatists are just as brainlet as sargon is

>AMA

What is white?

It's one of the 4 races.
Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australoid.

Are indians and native americans the same race then?

No, Indians are largely Indo-Aryan ethnicity, a subset of Caucasoid and Natives are an ethnicity of Mongoloids.

did he honestly say that?

A nazi rocket scientist who had jews beaten to death to work on shit , put men on the room

What happens to mixed race people in an ethnostate?

That's such a general question, I have no idea how to answer it.
Probably a lot of good and bad things would happen to mixed race people in an ethnostate.
Can you be more specific?

Im 50% German 50% Italian, Do i get into the white ethno state?

>inb4 amerimutt

Would mixed race people get deported? Is there a preference between let's say mixed race caucasian-mongol compared to caucasian-negro? If someone looks white but turns out they have an ancestor from a different race are they included in the ethno state?

It’s safe to say you’re in, fellow White Aryan. My heritage is almost 100% European, pic related- ancestry.com findings.

I have literally no idea who this youtuber is and dont care to.

Why is he parrotted here so often?

Is he one of those low hanging fruit retards who complains about SJWs all day?

Hey man, how can you look at society as whole and be content with the path that your race is following? Is it not at all concerning? The life that your children will live?

Prove you are Sargon of Cuckard. Post a photo of your ass with current date.

I'm not a social engineer, so I can't say. Honestly, I don't think anyone will know the answers to those questions until we have power and can facilitate the (ideally) decades long creation of an ethnostate.
I'm not trying to dodge the question, just being pragmatic, since pragmatism is the basis of NS.
So to answer your questions in a general speculative way, I'd say yes there's a preference for mongrels that skews toward Caucasion-Mongoloid and away from all other mixes, based on IQ, temperament, productivity, and civility.
Second, I suppose it would depend on how far back the ancestor is. I would think that 1/8 is bleached enough in a lot of cases, but I suppose it would depend on the ethnicity of the nearest non-Caucasoid relative. That is, a 1/8 Native, Spic or Arab mix is probably enough to bleach the expected behavior of that individual to conform to and contribute to the ethnostate in a way that is non disruptive, while a 1/8 Negroid mix, may not be. Obviously, it would require many many years of trial and error to determine what works and what doesn't. If more 1/8 Negroids are committing crimes than non Negroids, then they will be incarcerated and the problem kind of fixes itself.
Another possible solution to the Mongrol Question is to implement ethnically based welfare pools. Only Whites pay into and draw out of the White welfare pool, and only mongrols pay into and out of the various and appropriate mongrel pools.

Contextualize our conversation. I mean, you're asking a random Sup Forumsack hypothetical questions about the endgoal of a movement that is based in pragmatism, when that endgoal could take literally decades and decades to achieve AFTER taking power. So I'm not sure what you're looking for here.

Fuck off Carl. And take the Jewish whore and the midget with you.

are you going to ask these questions to every non-white country in the world, all of which happen to already be ethnostates?

I will post an abstraction of the category called my ass, but how do you define the current date?

I'm not a collectivist because I believe in individual rights, and for some reason I'm an absolutist when it comes to hypothetical government power.
So no, it doesn't concern me because as an individual, I have no race

>Is he one of those low hanging fruit retards who complains about SJWs all day?
Pretty much.
He just had a debate with Richard Spencer and cried like a whiny bitch when he was exposed as an intellectual midget.
Literally no reason to have him on your radar at all. Just a low rent e-celeb

I appreciate your pragmatism and that's where I'm coming from too. I'm trying to understand how would an ethnostate be implemented today that's why I believe these specific questions need to be asked. For example, one possible answer as to why Caucasian-Mongoloid would be preferable to Caucasian-Negroid are the statistics that show blacks do more violent crime. So maybe the answer might not be 1/8 but 1/4 or 1/16 depending on the statistics? Would you be open to that line of thought?
If so, then that would mean that we would need to analyze data for several years after the implementation of the ethnostate in order to determine which groups are acceptable and which ones aren't.
Which brings me to another question, if the ethnostate was implemented today would these people be deported? If so, deported to where? Or would they just be incarcerated? I am maybe wrongfully assuming that an ethnostate would be replacing an existing state, like for instance Canada would become an ethnostate. Would you then deport all blacks and gooks the moment it becomes an ethnostate?

I just have honest questions about how this would work and I want to appreciate you trying to answer instead of being hostile like the majority of people here. These are just questions. I like the ethnically based welfare pool suggestion, and I believe that would be much more feasible as a starting point. It seems to me that the only way to solve the problem in a larger scale would be to balkanize your country into ethnical regions though. This is obviously only a problem in countries that are already ethnically diverse.

we will kill them obviously. 1 drop nigger

>Would you be open to that line of thought?
That's exactly what I was getting at. Of course not exclusively in crime rates, also in expected net productivity in the welfare pool and I'm sure other social factors I'm not thinking of right now.

>If so, then that would mean that we would need to analyze data for several years after the implementation of the ethnostate in order to determine which groups are acceptable and which ones aren't.
That's right. That's why I say the implementation of an actual ethnostate would require decades of research to determine first WHO, then HOW. That is, how to encourage non-majority individuals to move in a moral way.

>if the ethnostate was implemented today would these people be deported? If so, deported to where? Or would they just be incarcerated?
I just touched on that in the previous paragraph, so to follow up, no I don't imagine that "non compatibles" would be incarcerated solely on the basis of their being "non compatible." I even doubt they would be deported forcibly. I would expect that state funding and legislation would be used in such a way to encourage voluntary emigration of non compatibles, rather than force it, while obviously the same will be used to only encourage immigration of compatibles when the economy requires additional labor. I base this on some of the behavior in the early US, as well as Germany from 1933-1939. They're good examples of how Whites tend to innovate moral and equitable solutions to challenges.

>I am maybe wrongfully assuming that an ethnostate would be replacing an existing state, like for instance Canada would become an ethnostate.
Yes, I think that's the most likely scenario.

>Would you then deport all blacks and gooks the moment it becomes an ethnostate?
I'll refer you back to the 2nd and 3rd greentext, I think it answers it fairly comprehensively.

Good talking to you too, brother

Jesus Christ, if you have three white grandparents you are in problem solved everything less is subject to discrimination like every other foreigner applying for a visa. Why is this controversial?

nice horns

They never landed on the Moon. It's bullshit. They can't get through the Van Allen radiation belts, which will kill a man since the radiation is so strong.

>NASA lands on moon with gold tin foil aluminum can in 196something
>They can't make HD TVs that turn on when you press the on switch current year

>I had a walky talkie with the battery lasting about ten minutes in the eighties
>NASA temperature controlled a spaceship to the moon and communicated with them via radio frequencies in 196something