"Homaru won in the end" Reply: "Don't watch the thrid movie"

>
> >Glad homaru won in the end
>Don't watch the third movie.

What is this idiot talking about? Homaru DID win in Rebellion: she took madoka for herself. She's like a rapist.

The series had selfless love winning.
Rebellion had a turnaround where posessive love won.

It's like going from New Testament --> Old Testament.

I was glad possessive love won in the end: that Madoka is again A Slave to the Deciever (this time it's homaru).

I hate the New Testament religion and it's forcing of men to have only possessive love. I like the old testament book of Deuteronomy which champions possessive love.

What did the POS mean by what he said "don't watch the third movie"?

死ね

Nice reddit spacing, go back.

Who is this Homaru? Japanese Homer?

>In the white world only one type of love is permitted for men to have: selfless love. This love is typified by the teachings of Jesus: die for the woman: forgive the woman: serve the woman
>
>The other type of love (that is banned completely by the acolytes of the Zoroastrian religion known as muh jeebusses better a mill stone ) is possessive love: this form of love is typified by the type of love God had fore the jews: possessive and jealous. Examples of this form of love can be found in Deuteronomy and other books of God's law: men having cute female children as brides; men being the ba'al (overlord) of the female(s); men holding down and raping virgin female children (Deuteronomy 22; v28-29, in Hebrew) and never letting them go; men killing women who leave them by committing adultery. This type of love is completely banned in white countries because whites are cucks for women and worshipers of the false idol jesus and his alternative religion that now rules the entire world. Men who display possessive love end up in prison in these women's countries
>
>Or to put it simply
>Selfless love is madokas love for others. Possessive love is homarus love for madoka. Glad homaru won in the end, it is stifling to be ruled by those who force one to have only selfless love.

The self-insert/"man" in puella madoka magia magica

>no Madoka threads made all day
>suddenly four Madoka threads made with in 2 hours
I wonder who could be behind this.

After Rebellion? The rapist and owner of the pink haired girl. Faggots hate Rebellion because faggots support Jesus Christ and hate the God of the Jews.

>I wonder who could be behind this.
MikeeUSA you fucking retard.
Oh you thought it was some regular poster you have some fucking problem with?

Homaru and the ideals of the old testament (esps Deuteronomy) won out over the ideals of the new testament (the ideals we are all forced to live under today all around the world).

If only it would happen for real.

What?

I searched for the posts you are talking about and saw this post. I cannot find the other one. What post are you responding to exactly?

Nevermind I see.

He means don't watch the third movie.

Your thread is stupid.
This is now a Mami thread, let's have a civil discussion of best girl

Whenever I think of Madoka threads from 2012 I feel very very depressed.

I disagree that she is the best girl, but she is good friends with the best girl so that is close enough I suppose.

>some token loli that had maybe two lines in the entire movie is the best character

This better be bait

isnt that some leddit shit?

She is my daughteru. Of course I will think she is the best.

Haha what the fuck am I reading

Madoka needs to save Homura from herself in movie 4

>wow either this guy is baiting me or is legitimately retar-
>tripcode
Ah so you're just an autist

either genius or insanity, a nice change from the usual pure insanity

>Tripfags are here
Pack it up boys, thread was nice while it lasted

Did someone say Mami thread??

Madoka needs to save Sup Forums from these terrible threads.

It boggles the mind how such a high-quality anime always has such low-quality threads.

>bumping a ded bread
You're at fault here for letting 'em stay up.

Don't get ahead of yourself.

Not even Madoka can do that.

!Akemi, you are most of the tripfags. And you act like you spamming crack shit some how improves the thread.

Will Mami defeat Homu in the next project?