Michiko to Hatchin

Is it good? also hatchin is qt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9J7RY9WtZE
youtube.com/watch?v=BuqRP8u-H5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes Jambo.

the ending was fucking retarded. dumb bitch goes to jail for crime she didn't do meanwhile hatchin gets knocked up.

The ending is painful but it makes sure you don't romantacize their story but now you've been given the heads up you will notice that all of the characters you meet along the way have a similar story arc.

Just skip last episode

It's good, not great. A lot of Samurai Champloo's people were carried over onto this, and the style shows. Just can't make it to the finish line, and the characters are really forgettable.

I watched it for this gif alone.

It's unironically city of god the anime. Even satoshi is Lil'Ze

I'd say it's as good as Space Dandy. Both are episodic, both have main plots you may or may not like, but the worldbuilding is 10/10

hue kino

It's pretty great

I've had his downloaded and ready to go for like 2 years. Guess I'll start it

DADINHO EH O CARALHO MEU NOME EH ZE PEQUENO PORRA
youtube.com/watch?v=r9J7RY9WtZE

I love all the outfits they go through in this show

This, M&H is /fa/ as fuck

I wish there as more of this guy though, he was awesome

I love how Michiko clothes and earrings are actually what people use in Brazil, and that tons of places actually remember Brazilian cities, especially in the northeast. The guys did an actual good job at representing that

I enjoyed the atmosphere. Seemed pretty realistic of Brazil

Das Brazil, alright.

>Adventure of my husband daugther.
Michiko a KEK!

>End single and with child
>Father is a complete asshole
>Her friend is jailed in prison did nothing wrong and a cuck.
True reality of Brazil.
Plus
youtube.com/watch?v=BuqRP8u-H5g

I admit that I would very much like to make an adaptation of this into an actual film.

weakest of the Yamamoto works, 6/10

Fujiko Mine > Yuri on Ice > Michiko to Hatchin

Not really. Kind of boring. Well... very boring. And terrible ending.

This is exactly the kind of anime that by all means should have been great, but just never lives up to what you'd expect of it. Like, the premise and style feels like it's too unique to be wasted on something like this, that's good, but only merely good and not exceptional.

Slut.

I like it.

>Just can't make it to the finish line
So just like Samurai Champloo?

it's interesting, a lot different from a lot of other anime, warrants a watch at least for that.