OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Race mixing

>Is that a white mans baby or something

no

Another goblin created.

That kids whiter than me and I'm 22% Italian, 11% German, 11% Irish, and the rest is American colonists.

Fucking hell, she looks kinda hot tho...
She is black but has nice caucasian features

I read something once on the internet about genetic biological warfare etc. But even if it is just some conspiracy shit, could it be that groups of people through genetic markers can be totally wiped out? Sure is scary, i'm not against racemixing at all, as i love asian women to death.
That said, This could perhaps be bad for a next generation of a certain genetic composition.

Could also be good you know people could get immune to stuff.

Just sayin.

All you just said is that you're 33% nigger.

looks hindu

>a hindu dindu

East African

nice

You're a 100% abomination.

desu I'd take a bump in the jungle with her if you know what I mean

nice bait

Noice

>Hindu nuffin

Can you imagine the smell of a nigger/hindu coupling? Ugh, just puked a little in my mouth. Kid must smell like curry and brill cream.

Israel is researching that stuff.
Search "Israel bioweapon": there is probably a reason why they would like to DNA test everyone who wants to become an Israeli citizen.

>jews push race mixing propaganda
>white women go to black men
>black women go to white men since their men left
>OY VEY DONT DO THAT WHITEWASHING IS BAD DONT YOU BELIEVE IN RACIAL PURITY
I hope Sup Forums is pointing this out to everyone, that somehow only whites are required to be """""diverse"""""

>i'm not against racemixing at all, as i love asian women to death.
FUCK OFF MEME FLAG

Overly peppered popcorn and an undertone of greasy flatulence. Don't ask me why I know. Just... don't.

>pepper
>popcorn
nigga u what

I'm already mixed retard, i can do whatever i want, i want an asian or hapa, stfu.

it would be pretty cool to meme more enmity between black and half-black/white folks. You'll notice that most half types are the ones in higher political and activist positions. They derive their power from the black voter base even though they half-wite bohi.

This, being half-jewish half-anglo means I do whatever I want and no feelings of racial guilt.

Absolutely disgusting

Le 56%.....god..... the Europoors might have a point.....

She's actually a beautiful Negress. I'm legit starting to dislike mixed race people more than full on nogs. The black people I am friends with IRL are dark skinned. The mulattoes I know always seem to be causing trouble with both groups.

Kek

Well if the kid fucks a white guy/woman and their kid fucks a while person than they'll look hopefully white

>More swirling... Getting tired of the subliminals

HOLY FUCK KEK.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>The black people I am friends with IRL

poo down the loo

stop posting this in every thread and fuck off back to your subreddit gook

kek'd and check'd

la creatura

That sheboons sentence makes no sense.

This^ I have no idea what is going on.

Hungarian, I am an American living in a large city. I'm a millenial. It's impossible for me not to encounter some non-whites in my daily life. These negroes aren't my best friends but in my general extended friend group (one is a good friend). Also the one I'm friend's with is from a wealthy family originally from Africa. He grew up in Europe and has no American nog characteristics. He dresses well, speaks well, has a good job etc. Very smart for a black dude.

Idk, if you're around a lot of blacks it's just something you notice. Mixed-race people (like 50/50) just occupy a weird limbo space and tend to have personal issues as a result. They grow up being resented by blacks and seen as an oddity by whites. Then they become adults and it manifests. Definitely more of a problem imo with light-skinned dudes than women. Most mixed race black chicks I know are actually decent people. But like the one mulatto dude I know actually hit his girlfriend in public like wtf

BLEACHED

>hindu dindu

>Which one you talking about?

Mel Gibson, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

On the plus side if this shit continues there will be no more niggers in America.

>hopefully

desperation setting in, user?

>this is 56%ers believe

Excuses excuses

Do you not understand anything about genetics? This goblin could marry a white and his children could still look like his mother.

>actually hit his girlfriend in public like wtf
omg are you serious? wtf!?!

Woloh weeem

56? I'm pure Somali you shitalian moor baby.

(Estados Unidos da América)

I got an idea. We should do a campaign to get blacks to refuse to speak in "colonized" language, and instead return to the languages of africa.
You know, to promote "diversity".

ok

Kek

My white gf can literally do everything described in that picture. Hapas are usually mental too.

>caucasian features
You can't claim a bonestrucure you share with Koreans and Africans

LOL nah she West African

>diversity
KEK

Fake hair, flat nose, gas her..

Disgusting subhuman muslimas.

Cute

she is beautiful...

>hindu dindu

Pure breed races will always look attractive.

Maybe in sweden

Congo niggers must be your thing huh

Looks Arab, it's an improvement over looking nigger

Fuck no lol. If its black asian or tanned it gets banned.

look like a poo

bruh...
look at dis child
*explodes*HAHAHAHAHAHAHADHAHA
*heavy ass cof*
NONONONO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS TEETH HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

HEY HEY HEY EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP
LISTEN.

White Nationalism and anything close to it is permanently condemned in the public eye, especially after the shitshow that Charlottesville was. So what can we do now?

Easy:

>Take the idea of 'White Genocide', '1488', Ethno-states. etc.

>Essentially just replace 'Black' with 'White'

>Create Shit like Identity Evropa but black

>They eventually self-deport Africa.

Thanks for the idea,

This ought to be encouraged.

Spam this on Black Twitter and convince them that race mixing with whites is a scam to destroy their precious Pharaoh bloodline.

That facial structure of the attractive black woman is not african. She must be an mixed race American.

lol

a clean white hand and a dirty white hand

love it

They're both dirty. Only a kike would comment about something like that though. Gas yourself.

The Black American is waking up to (((their))) tricks.

What subliminals?

Do black weebs exist?

>Well if the kid fucks a white guy/woman and their kid fucks a while person than they'll look hopefully white
There is not enough white people to bleach anymore, that would have to be done before 1900.

Bleach right you stupid muts

Yeah, they do. They're pretty cool.

Why is the shilling so out of control today?

le 0% face

nigs are fucking blind and retarded

Monogamy is a big ol' chunk of the white man's burden; impregnate all the colour education sloots

It's the face of the typical Burger in the year 2050, and it's beautiful...

Given my own sexual tastes, there is a very good chance I will mix with an Indian or an Iranian.

Passes as white in the USA

FUCK THIS TIMELINE MY SIDES ARE ASCENDED

None of these guys would ask questions like "What do you weigh" "Why do you dress like that" to someone they know on facebook, so what is so much less intrusive about asking why the other parent of your child is not the same race as you? I don't *promote* mixing for the benefit of the child having to be shit on by everybody as opposed to everybody except people like you, but this only seems to apply to black people. they fucking hate this shit

and yes that makes them racist

TIGER MAFIA MARRIED COMMANDO
ACTION CAME AND PRODUCED CHILD
MAFIA WANTED ALL THE FISH
COMMANDO WENT AWAY TO "DIE"
ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY FROM WAKALIWOOD UGANDA