ITT: come up with a really long light novel title

Ore No High School RomCom Where All The Girls Want My D And My Imouto Is Now My Kanojo?!

I woke up in another world and now I'm a kobold farmer?!

My life was worthless before but now all of a sudden I have a purpose and all the girls I meet want to sleep with me and also magic is real?!

I was hit by a Truck and woke up surrounded by
hundreds of sex crazed loli rapists on a train in the middle of the ocean?!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I fell down the road and died but now I'm in a video game world and I have magical powers that allow me to go back in time when I get killed and I have a crush on a half-elf? Maids get sexually and romantically attached to me and I save an entire country from a giant white whale which causes people to disappear after which I kill some crazy guy who killed me once before!

I hope she's speeding on the way to the club tryna hurry up to get to some baller or singer or somebody like that, and try to put on her make up in the mirror and crash, crash, crash into a ditch!?

You guys are like little babies

My adopted older sister and I are getting married in two weeks but it turns out she's actually an alien that came here from another galaxy and I can't call off the wedding or else she'll destroy the earth but she doesn't have the correct sex organs or compatible genes with humans so in order for this to work I need to find a way to make my older sister fertile!!!

take out adopted and I think we got something

Nani?! My Penis Has Grown Eyes, A Mouth, and Now Possesses Sentience and Sapience?!

this is the best.

Konosuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World!

My Cute Brown-Skinned Tomboy Elf Childhood Friend From Another World Won't Quit Laying Around My House In Just A Sundress, And It Turns Out She Might Be The Demon King? Her Animal Ear Subordinates Are Occupying My Bedroom And I Have To Sleep On The Floor, Won't A Hero Help Me Out?

I've Reincarnated But I Only Have 8 Days To Live So I'll Destroy The World Even Faster With My Cheat Powers

/thread

I thought the one baiting me was a retarded neckbeard, but it actually was a cute girl from a parallel dimension.

Who is This Cute Little Girl and What is She Doing Asleep in My Bed? Should I Wake Her Up or Let Her Sleep a Little While Longer?

Really long LN title!!!

Somebody once told me the world is going to roll me I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed she was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead

A Radioactive Meteor Struck My House And Suddenly I Am A Starting Pitcher On The 1987 Seattle Mariners But Also A Cute Magical Girl.

A Group of Weird Ninjas Kidnapped the President Of America, But My Brother And I Are the Only Dudes Bad Enough To Get Him Back.

I died when I got hit in the head with a pick while working as a miner for my part-time summer job and now I've reincarnated as dwarf in a world reminiscent of the computer game Dwarf Fortress but I've never even played it before; everyone around me keeps dying in horrific ways!

My Mother Left Me and My Newborn Imouto When I Was Only Ten Years Old and I Had To Learn How to Raise A Child On My Own, But Even Though I Lost Out On My Childhood I Gained A Cute Loli Wife Who Just So Happens To Be The Very Same Sister That I Raised, I Think?!

IS this the game where you have to take pantyshots?

I can't belive my spacecowboy was a baka faggot, and the wind cried.

yep

I live in the countryside and one night I hear a knock at the door which I go to check and it's an alien princess?!?!???!!? Who's also my sister?!

My Wife's Son Is Also The Son Of My Wife's Dead Adoptive Father?!

I died and went to another world as a tentacle monster, somehow I was still unemployed and created a harem of monster musumes.

私の想像上の恋人は、本当に私の恐ろしい未熟な小説によって召喚されたファントムの悪魔です。

It's about old chuuni me and my lovely tulpa.

>The Life and Strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, wherein all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates.
Am I doing it right?

"I want to fuck my younger sister's asshole but she's such a bitch I can't get an erection so I'll just date her chuuni best friend for a while and then break her heart."

>then break her heart
She deserved it.
She's the cunt who broke up with him first.

I'd fucking watch the shit outta that. Lel

>Sentience and Sapience
>and
Kek why is this so funny

I couldn't come up with a long-ass title, but I want to make one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user on Sup Forums Prompts Anons on Sup Forums to Come Up With A Really Long Light Novel Title, But My Childhood Friend Can't Come Up With One Despite Really Wanting To, Doushio?!

You're in luck

yes Daniel D you are doing it right