9/11 Red Pill

Boys I need to red pill my dad on 9/11. I know there have been a lot of threads on this topic but if you have any hard evidence post them in here

Bonus points if you can debunk the missing passengers, because that is the only argument my dad has against 9/11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFzOtvv7Pyk
youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jet fuel cant melt steel beams, but seriously though 9/11 redpill is as useless as the holohoax ones

no they aren't. And I need pictures, footage, official statements. Not some edgy sentence

Dr Judy Wood

I'd love to help you, but for 17 years, I've been trying to find out what happened on November 9th and I've no evidence.

so what plane hit building 7?

I can't say for sure who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks. I can say that the "controlled demolition" types are idiots.

Very clever, Leaf. I almost kek'd

The coffee machine got too hot.

5 min break down
youtube.com/watch?v=WFzOtvv7Pyk

if you have more time
youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA

Fuck, I hardly see people mention her work. People really need to see this shit.
Eerie as fuck.

Melt? No
Seriously weaken? Yes

Are you a ladyboy?

We are unable to provide, a full explanation of the total collapse--Catherine S Fletcher, Chief Management and Organization Division, NIST. September, 27, 2007.
Seems pretty cut and dry to me. They can't explain it. Look at this picture.I took it a Hancock International in Syracuse, does it look like it can just make steel buildings fall? Some how speeding up aluminum makes it cut through UL rated steel like butter.

tell Your dad to look at it...NOW...LOOK. AT IT.
OP'S DAD. HOW?

used to discredit serious inquiries.

The planes looked at it real real hard, it trembled, it fell.

I was watching a Mythbusters marathon over the holidays and one of the myths was that a japanese soldier cut the barrel of an M-1 in half with a sword because it had so many rounds fired through it it was almost red hot thereby weakening the steel of the barrel allowing a sword to go through it. Not aluminum through, steel, a sharpened hardened edge of steel, through steel.

Myth Busted.

So those firemen who were interviewed saying they were in the lobby when a secondary explosion hit, were lying? The PLANE HIT 80 STORIES UP YET THE LOBBIES WERE OBLITERATED? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? Then the fell through the path of MOST resistance at a speed that violated Galileo's law of falling bodies even though according to your hypothesis no more energy was added to the equation.
Doesn't make any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY&t=

>youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM&t=2s
>youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YX_Cht9U

These are two vids that helped me, don't deal with the missing passengers tho. Hopefully they're not banned in whatever country you reside. Good info regardless, the second one I found rather unsettling. You can also check the other related videos that show up on the side.

9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to tisha bav. tisha bav is associated with the destruction of (((their))) 2 temples, like the 2 towers and other great misfortunes and false one the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around. the towers were also symbolizing the two pillars famous in masonsymbology, boaz and jachin standing for the moon and the sun.
10 is a number associated with perfection. 9/11 thus symbolizes the jump from imperfection (9) to a point of even succeeding the (divine/godly) perfection (11).
11 years before 9/11, on the very same day bush held his new world order speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
>The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
11 years after 9/11 the benghazi attack happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
>The 2012 Benghazi attack that September was coordinated against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya
>At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi
it also marked the start of a new millenia (there is no year 0, 2000 was still the 2nd millenia, the 3rd one started in 2001. 1st millenia year 1-1000, 2nd 1001-2000, 3rd 2001-3000)
thus all the predictions in the media probably werent initiated, but just realized the plans based on the symbology and understood that the sole purpose of the buildings was to come crashing down again

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Exactly.

The actual red pill is that there were no planes.
It was a media hoax. Buildings were simply rigged with explosives and blown the fuck up and there were of course crisis actors like ((("Mark Walsh"))).

>I can say that the "controlled demolition" types are idiots.
>Because I think that basic laws of physics are fluid and do not apply all the time.
Makes sense.

She's a shill used to throw attention of Israeli nuking the towers instead.

Watch nuclear 9/11 on YT.

retard

The key is building 7
No one can properly explain that shit

This is true.
The WTC 7 videos and reports have redpilled myself and my entire group of friends on 9/11. Once something like that catches your eye, you start to wonder about the rest as well.