Would giving Asuka a sandwich fix her issues?

>anorexic
>intentionally given a design to look not human, even with no boobs, ass and visible ribs
>is a massive cunt to Shinji-kun

NERV needs to get their shit together and give her a good meal, and she would be so much nicer. She's also be very thick!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/743/215aa26215/
youtube.com/watch?v=m3xvheiaf3o
e-hentai.org/g/857747/0a6aa37b72/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asuka is so hot, just like the color of her hair since it's the same color as the sun which is also hot I love asuka.

It's just her metabolism - Shinji feeds her world class meals every night.

I wish there was translation of this, I've seen it on ehentai a few times.

>Would giving Asuka a sandwich fix her issues?
No, but teaching her how to make one would

It's sad to see a fandom struggle to stay relevant.

heh

kek

lol

Fucking roasted.

I wanted to say "just give her Pepsi" but this already won.

Nah, skinny is my fetish.

Savage

Couldnt resist it. Sorry.

She really just needs a good boning.

What is this? Quiet Asuka? Gimme a name please.

exhentai.org/g/743/215aa26215/

Between this and the LWA thread, Sup Forums has been really catering to my fetishes tonight.

Asuka is American though?

You don't want to see Asuka with nice thighs and tits? For shame!

>anorexic
youtube.com/watch?v=m3xvheiaf3o
there you go
>intentionally given a design to look not human, even with no boobs, ass and visible ribs
This is anime you baka gaijin, also ass is for niggers
>is a massive cunt to Shinji-kun
He deserves it

I was referring to Sadomoto intentionally trying to make her look "cat like" and literally having her as a fucking stick is not sexy.

>He deserves it

Why? He didn't do anything to her, and it doesn't make sense why she said to him "all you do is hurt me"

>literally having her as a fucking stick is not sexy.
You have awful taste

>Why? He didn't do anything to her, and it doesn't make sense why she said to him "all you do is hurt me"

pic related to start off with

So basically we need to fatten Asuka up? That might actually help her out. If she were plumper and enjoyed the pleasures of life more she might not be such a wreck.

e-hentai.org/g/857747/0a6aa37b72/

>You have awful taste

I'm sorry if I don't like anorexic girls, but I mean it when I say Asuka would be really sexy if she was like this.

>pic related to start off with

Well she did say she wanted to watch him masturbate, and asked him to do it in front of him while OPENING her legs right in his face. She doesn't really have an argument, considering she looked like she wanted more.

There is got to be more, and like I said Shinji is innocent! She has been violent and demeans him all the time!

>I'm sorry if I don't like anorexic girls
I don't think you don't know what that word means

Then there is the part were Asuka gets skull fucked fighting serveral Evas and baka shinji just curls up in a ball

>I don't think you don't know what that word means

She looks like skin and bones, look at her rib cage. Asuka and Rei look like Holodomor victims.

>Then there is the part were Asuka gets skull fucked fighting serveral Evas and baka shinji just curls up in a ball

Well, she did say she hates working with a team in episode 9, she should have been happy that she finally got the chance without Shinji's help. As for Shinji, he did want to help her but he couldn't. His mother wanted Asuka to die so she could give him the keys to Instrumentality.

you know shes 13. this isn't even her final form

But in Rebuild she stays 14 FOREVER

>She looks like skin and bones, look at her rib cage.

She does not, you just have bad taste, Jesus Americans are so obese they are starting to think this looks Anorexic

I mean in anime standards, she doesn't look like Samus Aran in in Zero, and this is an outrage! Compare her to other anime characters who are THICK!

Look at Asuka there, she doesn't even have any hips or thighs.

>she doesn't even have any hips or thighs

You are baiting at this stage

>he's cherry picking

I can do that too, admit it that she needs to eat!

she is a perfect hourglass figure, no need for disgusting fatty deposits

>Why? He didn't do anything to her, and it doesn't make sense why she said to him "all you do is hurt me"

While i will say that asuka hurt shinji more than the other way around, asuka had a point on their fight in EoE.

Asuka is extremelly lonely wanting someone to care for her. Shinji is needy and want anyone to be with him. After he is scared of misato and rei, he goes to asuka, and she realizes he isnt there for her, but for himself.

Both are being extremely hypocritical in that scene, but the fact is shinji isnt a saint. Either

They are both 2 people with massive trust issues, and cant trust each other.

>His mother wanted Asuka to die so she could give him the keys to Instrumentality

I dont know, yui plans do seen pretty cold, but she seemed such a lovely woman... Maybe her reacting without a pilot is hard and it takes strong instinct to help him? He didnt seemed that enthusiasmed to go fight before he heard asuka got fucked up

She purposely stayed still until Asuka died. Rewatch the scene.

What say you when Asuka did have "disgusting fatty deposits"?

Well Shinji did care for her, but in a more of a way a soldier cares for the well being of his teammates. What did she want? Someone to fall in love with her?

At EoE, he hit his lowest point.

Shinji was trembling as Maya was screaming on the radio about Asuka's death, he felt helpless. He did want to save her but he couldn't.

Fast metabolism is a fucking meme.

some nice teen legs

>being americans

shes meant to have a nice waist curve but the design is definitely inconsistent and only occasionally anatomically accurate

Yeah, it is. All the characters get really ugly looking in EoE as well. She looks great there.

This is kind of my ideal Asuka look.

>What did she want? Someone to fall in love with her?

Yes. She desperatly needs someone that actually likes her, not someone who thinks she is hot, or cool because she pilots the eva.

Im not saying that she will get her wish being an asshole like she usually is. Depressed people usually are stuck in a loop of hiding themselves, which results in people going away and the depression increasing.

10/10

She would need to mature and realize that being prickly tends to push people away, being sensitive and caring is what people are drawn to.

When I think about it, Shinji has that, but he could use to be a bit prickly, he has something Asuka needs and he has something she needs. They could use to teach a thing or two to the other.

Mari is the best partner for Asuka. She's not a doormat but challenges her. Asuka respects her and doesn't belittle her.

I was talking about NGE, but as for rebuild Asuka only has eyes for Shinji.

>Marifags

Except she and Asuka have been sharing the same bed for 14 years and they were dual piloting in the drafts. And the official art is gay as fuck too.
I know they're teasing both ships but I'm tired. Asuka should get over him already, she's happiest with Mari.

>Mari
>making people happy
lel

She's cute.

She makes me happy, user.

>early scripts is example of canon

It wasn't shown in 2.22 and 3.33, and we don't know what will wait in 4.0. As for now, Mari was playing match maker throughout 3.33 between Asuka and Shinji.

This isn't the look of a woman who has gotten over her crush.

Don't reply to Marifags
They'll cease to exist after 3.0+1.0 anyway

As I said, they're teasing both ships but I don't think any is going to be endgame. It would just make me happy if Mari x Asuka were to happen.

>we don't know what will wait in 4.0

This scares me. I still dont know what the rebuilds are supposed to be.

Now Anno is going for a full new story line, which i believe isnt as good as the original, and its shaping to be that "Its a sequel and they are stuck in a loop" bullshit, which means there is a risk of ruining the story retroactively if 4.0 isnt good.

>comparing any anime girl to samus
that's just unfair

>When I think about it, Shinji has that, but he could use to be a bit prickly, he has something Asuka needs and he has something she needs. They could use to teach a thing or two to the other.

Thats why i've always ship them after EoE.

They have pretty much the same problem but cope with it by behaving in extremely different ways.

They are desperate for love and full of hypocrisy. Maybe it wouldnt last, but they at least trying feels the more natural step forward for me.

G OO D
T A S T E

While I personally ship Asuka/Shinji, I'm not optimistic. I sense an ending that will make fujoshi's VERY happy. It will be Shinji sacrificing himself and going offworld with Kaworu forever. Seeing as Anno and his wife are fujoshis.

Yeah, I have rediculously high standards. Sorry.

The story isn't already good for rebuild, I'd say there is a risk of it connecting with End of Evangelion and thus killing the originals.

same, there is a glimmer of hope for them if they at least make an effort to be open to one another.

This is what's gonna happen.

Either they become the same person or Kaworu takes over as MC

Oh hey ANIMA user, I made that with you in mind.

I like it, thanks user.

My nigga of refined taste. I agree with pretty much everything

You're welcome, user.

His name be will Kawoshinji!

>spikey black hair
>red eyes
>tall

Make Kaworu's hair a bit darker.

The name of the Kaworu/Shinji fusion is actually Adam. According to ANIMA.

Fucking fujoshits. Just i like the idea that during EoE, lilith and adan got fused, so did rei and kaworu? We even see them together as spirits finishing each other phrases.

Given both of them being interested by humanity, i would believe their souls would roam around watching humanity develop. We see rei ghost flash around in the very end.

I wonder this is the plan now, and have "adam" be the protagonist with a harem of cute girls post rebuild.

Adam is open and charming, but still reclusive. He's kind with people, and helps out with their problems, but backs off if neccessary. He's an excellent cook and musician.
The perfect man.

Of course.
Anno wants to make Kaworu the new MC because Shinji doesn't sell.

And unlike Shinji, he'd fuck all the waifus without hesitation because he's an alpha gary stu.

Only if, besides Kaworu/Shinji, we fuse together Asuka and Rei for the the supreme pairing.

Kaworu/Shinji fusion x Rei/Asuka fusion is my OTP.

And Evangelion would die off because the fanbase consists of too many beta cucks who can't self-insert into alpha chad Kaworu-kun.

Japanese don't like Shinji, so it wouldn't like the problem with DB where they can't seem to get rid of Son Goku as the MC despite multiple tries.

How would the internet react if anno had the balls to do something like that in 4.0?

Which is what the master Anno wanted all along.

Even more hilariously than they did with 3.0.

She's also in like her fifties.

>Anno wants to make Kaworu the new MC because Shinji doesn't sell.

But i thought Kaworu is strawberry jam?

She just needs Umaru in her life. A healthy diet of potatu chippu an cora will put some meat in those bones.

I think that fujoshis would probably commit mass seppuku if Kaworu no longer existed but was a new being as "Adam"

After Adam completes his transformation, he kills all the angels and has a 3-some with Asuka and Misato at the end.

>implying that ever stopped him before

>can't self insert as Chad
Lolwut. That's the ultimate otaku ability, they would be grateful.

Exactly. It would be an ending that makes everyone mad:
-fujoshi get BTFO because Kaworu is now straight and Shinji is out of the picture
-shippers get BTFO because their waifu isn't with beta self-insert Shinji, but alpha Kaworu
-everyone else gets BTFO because it's a fucking retarded concept

Meanwhile Anno laughing in a bathtub filled with cash.

>what Tifa+Cloud

There is plenty of popular ships where the chad main character gets all the cute girls after his dick.

I wonder how soon he'll get assassinated after it comes out

Is Anno an actual good writer or was Eva a depression induced fluke and he is a fraud?

Shin Gojira is good. RoE is just him pissing on fans like GG Allin.

Don't know about waifufags, though they'd probably also get ruined.

But I'll be fucking mad, that's a retarded concept and at the same time that's a great way to ruin both characters and the ship itself, fucking next level btfo.

Sodomito strikes again

>implying shippers would be BTFO
Who says this isn't what we wanted all along? Now Kaworu and Shinji will be closer than ever before.

>Cuckold relationship between Shinji, Asuka and Kaworu
>Shinji is the cuck

Most Kawoshin shippers don't want it.
They'd be just as pissed as the rest of the waifufags.

And that's why I'm 85% sure Anno is gonna go through with it. ANIMA already foreshadowed it.

Ew, speak for yourself. That's some bullshit asspull generic trope.
Ruins characters, ruins ship, ruins fujo hearts.

I dont know all the smaller projects of eva, whats the "ANIMA"?