Post 'em boys

Post 'em boys.

psychologytoday.com/tests/iq/verbal-linguistic-intelligence-test

>can't get 99th percentile in an online IQ test
Nigger detected.

Let's see your results then

132 master race.

I told you dipshit, 99th percentile, and I'm at work. It's a fucking online "verbal iq" test. If you can read and understand a book more than a century old, it's impossible to not get such a score. There were maybe two words I didn't know offhand.

>Pulchritude

See?

I've only gotten two results so far in the past 55 minutes. Save your judgement for later once I at least get five.

I beat a mutt in it's own language, AMA

master race reporting in

Fuck out the way, toungelets.

Outta the way, smarties

this test is just asking the definition of words how is that iq

Just take it and post your results

Not bad for someone who is not a native speaker.

i got a 113 and i'm kind of drunk and i blasted through the test because i don't have the patience for it

i'm okay with it, i scored 87th percentile on the verbal section of the GRE so i'm not going to lose any sleep

Dumbdumbs ain't no good at the 'memberin' 'n' they'ves got an problem with following the lawgix. Das y smarties talk smart, cuz dey got deyr thinkingbowls set up rite.

>misspells tonguelettes

Who would photoshop their online language IQ results?

does a text of this bevy, but accounting for knowledge of several languages, exist?

if not, do english verbal-iq tests account for the testee having english as secondary, tertiary, etc tongue?

thanks in advance user for always providing

That was pretty tricky, except for the two last comprehension question sets. Quite...onerous indeed :/

Got 102 on this. 130+ on the non-verbal ones. Vocabulary has nothing ot do with intelligence.

I decided to skip the last two pages where they ask you to read those long ass texts. Fuck doing that when I've been awake all night.

Only 127 feels bad man, I did better on the lsat

But how is vocabulary even a good measure of verbal IQ? Am I really more intelligent because I understand what vicissitudes or dilettante mean?

internet iq tests are garbage

The lsat is not an IQ test it is a knowledge test

Sounds like you need to read more.

t. rural retard

Reading is for children. There's no point in knowing what half these words mean.

Most math and science Harvard ethnics would suffer on this test... they are too arrogant to refine their cultural knowledge or read western literature. Probably they'd score around 90 max on this kek. Read moar Chong and Sheeniqua.

>being dumb enough to take a 60 question test to satisfy someone on a tibetan throat singing forum