Brit/Pol/ - THINGS can only get better edition

>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162

>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

>Freezing temperatures set to follow Storm Eleanor
news.sky.com/story/freezing-temperatures-set-to-follow-storm-eleanor-11194844

>NHS England figures set to expose unprecedented pressure on health service
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-figures-set-to-lay-bare-unprecedented-pressure-on-health-service-11194776

>Jeremy Hunt calls for ten-year plan to revamp the NHS
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5233673/Jeremy-Hunts-10-year-old-plan-revamp-NHS.html

>Farmland could be turned into meadows post-Brexit, says Michael Gove
theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/04/farmland-coul

Other urls found in this thread:

transhumanistparty.org.uk/policies
rt.com/uk/415064-brexit-blair-muslim-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=jAml8_-UN1g
abruptearthchanges.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/black-death-and-abrupt-earth-changes-in-the-14th-century-pdf.pdf
news.sky.com/story/will-young-accuses-london-bus-driver-of-homophobic-abuse-11196843
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/3-people-found-dead-in-kenya-imeankensington-area-of-scouseland
youtube.com/watch?v=6v4qOlIdr7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3pH8fbThGak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blair is so passée.

Fuck that cryptokike... because of him the UK has been irrevocably destroyed.

Well, he's got a point.

Whites could theoretically learn to be not cucked and degenerate from the moslems.

captcha: hanover church

Fuck UKIP. Vote Transhumanist Party:

Society and Europe

Although we are concerned with the wellbeing of humanity as a whole, our party focusses first and foremost on British societal needs. The demands of multiculturalism and other societies will be considered secondary to the needs of our own society. Within the broad boundaries of asserting our own societal needs first, we will strive to create an integrated, harmonious society.

Immigration policy shall prioritise skilled migrants, and while refugees will be welcomed with vigorous humanitarian support, such refugees will not be afforded the full rights or freedoms of properly recognised immigrants. Although we seek to support and enable our fellow human beings, we cannot do so in a manner which abandons our own right to future self-determination as a nation.

The Council of the European Union (AKA the Council of Ministers) should not be allowed undue control over the democratically elected European Parliament. The Council should be reduced to the status of ‘second chamber’ with power of veto over European Parliament decisions rather than direct legislative power.

transhumanistparty.org.uk/policies

>Tony Blair warns of populist uprisings & collapse of EU if Muslim immigration not addressed
rt.com/uk/415064-brexit-blair-muslim-immigration/
snakes gonna snake

will unironicly get more votes than Joe Owens party

SPY

Why the fuck do the americans take this eceleb shit so personally?

Bread and circus they escape into because they know for them its already over

Americans have always had celebrity culture. This is simply the new evolution of it.

New rendition, rather.

>not cucked and degenerate from the moslems

m8

Nice try, Ahmed. But you need to go back to Pakistan and don't forget to take Sadiq with you.

part and parcel

kill very paki nonce - should reduce their population here by about 90%

every*

It's very cruel to keep them in the northern climate, they must must move to Pakistan.

pakiland can actually get quite cold

Their skin colour speaks for itself. They can't live happily under the harsh British weather. Their presence in Britain is a violation of their human rights.

Advice to a Young Nationalist
youtube.com/watch?v=jAml8_-UN1g

>Cricket
>Tennis ball

That's why you always lose England.

the inbred nonces know as pakis should be deported but the kashmir part of pakiland gets quite a bit a snow

If pakiland wasn't a shithole filled with pakis they would. Can't wait for the sun to fired off a few CME's. Then the endless rain/sleet will get to them and the rickets once the ice age kicks back into gear

literally bones make of chalk unless they get special vitamin D treatments from the (((NHS))) nogs suffer the same and worse

homophobes out

it's why london nogs like malt drinks like guiness, if you look in lambeth or croydon you can tell which pubs the blacks like if you see guiniuess signs on the storefront

The filthy cunts we get foisted on us come from the sweltering coastal plains. If their own environment not really a problem and generally inoffensive

>here they are a fuking cancer

It won't help them much they all suffer from bone problems their kids born here even more so.

The NHS has special programs and clinics to keep them healthy - we are literally paying to keep them alive as they colonise us.

preach

abruptearthchanges.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/black-death-and-abrupt-earth-changes-in-the-14th-century-pdf.pdf

Yeah, the coming few decades isn't going to be nice place to live outside of your ethnical region lineage. There's been black migrations in the past and the north has stayed white for reason.

If the nog cant survive the cold meme was true detroit would be white

The advantage we have is we can live in any climate.

>32 replies in 1.5 hours

Holy shit the tripfags actually killed Brit/pol/

You guys were the ones who saved Sup Forums during Sup Forums harbor, and now you're dead.

ALL JEWS AND THEIR MASON BUDDIES HAVE TO BE CRUSHED INTO MUSH

dont be stupid...

Latitude what is that

Detroit is 42 deg North - about the same as Madrid

They need massive amount of white technology to keep them alive through the winter. Its the light levels that determine if they can survive

I can’t fucking win. Had the shits for a week so decided to switch to a high fibre diet, now I feel bloated all the time and still keep shitting. What the fuck do I do

Can the nog grow his own food and survive in detroit without food banks? What happens when whites can only just grow enough food for themselves? The price of food will skyrocket in the next few years desu, farmers are struggling now and it hasn't even amplified yet.

t.Ahmed

Stop being an evil wog and fuc off or die thanks

just wait 10 years and hope they freeze is lazy varg meme, even though they are largely over represented , 95% of blacks dont take any supplements

>95% of blacks dont take any supplements

proof nigger

>source my aunt who worked in the NHS for 20 years having to treat the resluts of vit D deficient nog and paki kids

so go fuck yourself jewboy

They don't have to as it's in their food, once food quality drops then you're in for problems. France can't even produce human edible wheat anymore. Check that pdf out. The (((black death))) was a whole host of issues that wiped out a third of Europe not a single disease.

you have no proof for any of your claim here , wait 20 years and hope they freeze is such a lazy attitude, why are you so confident with your projections when you cant trust the 5 day forecast completly

>jewboy
i'm the jewboy becuase i want people to actually do something other twiddle there thumbs and pray to the pagan tree it will get cold

>hullo yes cold showers ok thank you (unintelligible) ok thank you

That was specifically Pakistanis and the point still stands, that's not cucked.

They cucked us, infact. Hard. If we weren't so sick as a people this event and coverage could have ignited a new national conciousness. They were doing us a favour but we cucked out.

>you have no proof for any of your claim here

And neither do you

I really can't be arsed to trawl the net for the NHS data on rickets but it is there.

Believe what the fuck you want

don't worry when it's 20 years time the ice age didn't happen and there is even more wogs becuase you couldnt be arsed to do anything other than watch varg videos

People are too affluent to care, nothing like that would have happened in the 70/80's when we were going through stagflation and rolling strikes. Jezza will sort this "economic prosperity" nonsense out if the ice age doesn't.

>rich singer trying to get poor bus driver sacked for calling him a pufter

news.sky.com/story/will-young-accuses-london-bus-driver-of-homophobic-abuse-11196843

based bus driver

what are the chances he was white though? i hope but it's at best 50/50

d-don't forget to pay your tv license

>go away to continental Europe to spend Christmas with partner's family
>everywhere was beautifully clean, reasonably priced, and the people were friendly
>got back to the UK yesterday
>walking off the plane to security a man screams behind us "move im in a fucking rush mate" instead of walking past us
>go to the toilet, it's fucking filthy
>drive to home town to pick up food from shops on high street and youths are throwing eggs at the public from the rooftop

FUCK this shithole. I can't wait to leave this shitty country once Brexit comes by. Enjoy being poorer.

yeah and then when you and your kin are gone it'll be the other way around won't it genius?

Bye stuck up cunt

yeah around 50/50 , i live in south london and half the bus drives seem to purple aki tier nigerians , poofter don't really seem a wog thing to say though, mabye one of the older yardies would say it,

and then evreyone clapped

G-good luck senpai don't forget to burn your new royal blue racist passport

The City are the ones pushing may for a soft brexit

>The climate in the capital city of Islamabad varies from an average daily low of 2 °C in January to an average daily high of 38 °C in June.

They definitely can't be truly happy in Britain and must go back.

>turning the passport blue and gold to signify leaving the EU

kek. at least the new one will give me more powers... oh wait it gives me less

LARPing about caring about pakistanis is bad for your mental health

captcha unrelated GCHQ it's just pure random chance

Really hope somebody kills Tony Blair.

After the way he sucked off Bush why should anybody care what his dumbass thinks?

My mental health will be better if pakis and pajeets leave Britain they don't belong to that place.

Blacks are more likely to be expressive of their homophobia though

they will eventually

quite right my friend. the poor pakis should go back, its unfair for them to live here, i'm even willing to pay their plane tickets tbqh

The increase in British investment is actually because of the increase of investment in the US economy (25% of the world's economy, remember) which correlates directly with the election of Trump.

What happened to Eddie?

but a wog would call him a battiboy

He's homeless (again)

Kill himself of new years

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/3-people-found-dead-in-kenya-imeankensington-area-of-scouseland

(You)

Have you got the >My car is british pasta i need to troll some peoplr

why is joe so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=6v4qOlIdr7Q

>Everyone has the right to travel without fear of abuse or intimidation and if anyone witnesses or is victim to hate crime they should report it immediately

and if you're famous don't worry you can ask the mayor to get the barely above minimum wage git fired to satisfy your pathetic need for vengeance.

morning lads
what are we getting annoyed about today?

>transhumanist partyu
policies are a bit vague. i couldn't find any reference to bionic implants or brain-computer interfaces, just shit about UBI

who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=3pH8fbThGak

Texted a milf ons if she was free this weekend (for my big british cock), she texted back "hi... what do you have in mind?" "Watch some films with wine, unless you wanna leave the house"

*crickets*

No text back.

>read last night 5pm

Me if I'm asking, obviously.

Forget it and go to church user.

>hey babe, want to stay in and watch films?
>no reply
smooth, lad

>going to church

I hope you are joking, lad

That wasn't me then, this was this morning. Why are they incapable of making a freakin decision?

restore the descendants of harold godwinson to the throne.

Oh my bad, I meant mosque

Varg is a proxy of hopenothatesearchlightmagizinenicklowles

If you ever wonder what's wrong with health care it's inbred nogs with expensive genetic problems.

What the fuck is THAT?

Joe Owens is a paedophile.