Global warming

>Middle of the winter
> 16° C
> "hurr durr no global warming"

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/2018/01/04/al-gore-bitter-cold-is-exactly-what-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state_temperature_extremes
businessinsider.com/wind-chill-new-hampshire-negative-100-degrees-at-mount-washington-2018-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

16 degrees is cold af dumb yuropoor

(OP)

>Be American
>Go outside
>It's minus Celsius
>Die

41c here

share some of that global warming with the rest of us you selfish cunt were freezing our balls of here

first of all its the second week of winter and already where I live we have spent its entirety with temperatures about 25 degrees less than normal

so you can take your cancer ridden global warming and put it where you deposit the used cheeseburgers you live off of

Literally a Drudge link from today:

climatedepot.com/2018/01/04/al-gore-bitter-cold-is-exactly-what-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/

>Predictions of less snow and less severe winters were hammered into the public by global warming scientists. But once that predictions failed to come true, the opposite of what they predicted instead became—what they expected.

hurr durr you are literally retarded and believe in modern witchcraft.

It was -50c (-58f) here with the wind chill on new years day. Now it's +6c (+42f). In the middle of the night.
Weather is weird, it's always been weird. People believe in this "global warming" for the same reason people have always believed in Gods. It's human natures to try and make sense of a senseless world, to put a name on things you don't understand so you can try to understand them.
And at the end, i even if there is any "global warming" going on who cares? We've been in an ice age for all of human history. If it finally breaks that will be returning to the normal temperate of the world. We will all die, but the earth will survive and make new life. As it always does. So trying to stop global warming isn't being selfless and trying to help the earth, it's about being selfish and trying to save our own hides.

The lowest temperature recorded at any weather station in Finland as of 2010 is -51.5°C (1999).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state_temperature_extremes

11 lows that beat Finland's lowest ever.

Global warming is the increase of the average temperature of the entire earth you retard. It doesn't mean that all places get hotter

how come every time it's unusually hot it's because of global warming, and every time it's unusually cold climate has nothing to do with weather

Lmao
We had to go to school at minus 50 in our small community
Keep trying finshit mongoloid fucks

Exactly how many ice ages are included in that average?

>Global warming is the increase of the average temperature of the entire earth you retard.
Ok
>It doesn't mean that all places get hotter
wat

Its currently 23 C at 4pm here but min is at 9 C at 6am

It is literally raining outside, has been for 3 days straight. This is winter now

Yeah. These climate warming change gkobal people are literally retarded.

They're literally shilling for the .00000001% of available climate data to create a theoretical average they treat as fact.

>it’s cold outside
muh temperature isn’t muh climate
>it’s hot outside
see? evidence of global warming!

>16C
>cold

The absolute state of Americans.

Reported to the Swedish government for hate speech.

I don't know the statistics but i can tell you that i haven't seen snow since 2007-2008. Back in the 90s when i was younger we had temperatures of -20°C (-4°F) this time of the year. And it would be snowy from october to february. Nowadays we barely get any cold temperatures, i haven't needed a thick winter jacket or boots in a decade. On Christmas eve we had like 17°C (62°F).
So from personal experience i can tell you that the climate is changing rapidly, is it man-made? who the hell knows? Could be due to pollution for all i know, but it could be a completly natural happening too. But denying that the climate is changing is like denying that the sky is blue.

16C is the warmest room temperature in here. Anything above 13 is a good day. Outside it's been between 5 and 10 for a month

mfw its 15 degrees out now
wew

Calm yourself mongrel.

>it's cold outside
see? evidence global warming doesn't exist!
>it's hot outside
muh temperature isn't muh climate

This is literally what happens much more often here.

What is the average temperature of the earth?

it's going down to -100°F(~-73°C) in northeastern USA.
businessinsider.com/wind-chill-new-hampshire-negative-100-degrees-at-mount-washington-2018-1

How do your refugees survive up there? Here in Canada you don't see them outside much in the winter, but I imagined it would be worse in Finland

its that time of year again, when you have to explain to Americans the difference between Climate and Weather.

If you really want to understand global warming, read about Vineyards and Wine Merchants.

protip:
'muh cold scandinavian winters' are bullshit, it gets a lot colder in northern america

what are Greenlandic Ice Cores?

Snow is basically rare as fuck in the UK now.

We used to have really snowy winters up to the 80s guaranteed. Now we barely get anything.

>hurr durr no global warming
its called climate crisis now user, al gore told me so