Why does everyone hate him?

Why does everyone hate him?
He clearly had important things to do.

It would take a strong man to stay in a room filled with 6 bleeding vaginas

What was that?

Just a good boi

anime original S3 never

He was a cowardly bitch, but it bothers me now how he's the only one who really got grilled. The others didn't care for the group. Sena and Yozora were self-interested and the other two did nothing.

I would like a dark S3. There's plenty of potential with Yozora.

The girls would kill him if he said that he masturbates to them and wants the real thing.

He had the right idea. You don't mess with crazy bitches.

Nice double reference

He's fleeing Sup Forums and going to /h/ where he can actually get some.

The stuco members were all a bunch of tightwads though.

Because he is running away like a beta instead of facing the problems head on.

I've never seen a character be completely ruined in a single moment like this before or since then. The whole story, Kodaka was the lovable oaf, kind of dumb but reliable and hard working. That one fucking scene turned all of those dumb but lovable moments into the most pathetic shit imaginable. The author single handedly destroyed his character and tanked the series in one scene. It's almost impressive.

>trapping yourself in a room with 6 crazy bitches
He knew what he was doing.

How did you not realize he was only pretending to be retarded until this scene?

How did this shit end in the LN?
i was really invested in this anime back in the day.

Yukimura kisses Kodaka and asks to go out with him, he accepts. Christmas comes around and Yukimura tells Kodaka to stop being a manchild and spend Christmas with her (sex) but he refuses and goes to the club so she breaks up with him. It's implied the Sena is still aiming for him. Yozora works as Sena's butler and manages her finances. Rika stops caring about Kodaka because he's a loser.

Why on earth did he go back?

That delicious flat chest.

The best girl.