Boku no Hero Academia thread

Why do Sup Forums hate him so much?

Is that Tintin?

A much more developed version of Tintin.

>Why does grapefag hate him so much?

>POWER
It's the white Terry Crews

We don't, you dumb ESL.

Because he's gary stu as fuck

I think he is awesome. Good comedic relief potential.

There's already a thread up. Reported.

Needs nipples.

We didn't need yet another arc fueled by Deku's self doubt.

But it's not

It's LITERALLY ONE (Singular) (1) person who samefags as hard as he literally can to persuade people into thinking people actually hate him.

>>TRAINERS HATE HIM!

>tied her up with her own headjack lines
That's fucked up

Slow thread today

I don't hate him, but I don't like the way he and Nighteye dealt with, or rather didn't deal with, Eri. Deku was the only one that gave a shit about her.

He's an Ancap, doing something would violate the NAP.

what is she doing

It bothers me that they haven't actually bothered checking whether or not Eri is actually his daughter. Because she probably isn't.

There's only one poster that hates him.

I don't hate him, I think he's a pretty funny and quirky character (when he uses his quirk he can get naked, and hell he even uses his quirk's glitch as his main power) and the fact that he was a strong candidate for OfA could be an interesting dynamic with Deku.

I do dislike Sir, however. His whole joke is that he looks stern, but values humor.

>he looks stern
Rather, he looks plain.

"you put it inside like this"

>another thread still up
>not even at bump limit
>starting thread with a boring character, in my opinion

>I do dislike Sir, however. His whole joke is that he looks stern, but values humor.
Don't forget his underage tickle fetish

Because he's a million inches bby

I don't hate him but I can see people why, Golden Child, Natural successor to All Might yadda yadda.

Damnit Lelouch, just accept that people are never going to willingly accept someone with brainwashing powers as a Paragon of Heroism.

>POWEEEEEEEEEER
I don't hate him at all, based Tintin Crews. I bet he smells like Old Spice.

How much did the anime skip in order to get to the Sports Festival?
I was pretty sure thete was a bumch of shit in between
Also, Hero Killer when?

Someone post the picture of Izuku hugging No Might.

>I was pretty sure thete was a bumch of shit in between
There wasn't, UA just holds their Sports Festival really early in the year for some reason.

He'll join Shiggy and the gang, I don't care what he said before.

He looks the part and when you get overlooked or just plain outskilled he'll turn to other ways to make an impact.

I don't see how Hori is going to develop him alongside Deku and the others and I hope he doesn't.

where do I read the Manga without watermarks, other than buying it

I am not too much into manga.

>Ledouche free to shitpost
>Grapefag gets banned

Why? this faggot wasn't even in the original threads, all ledouche ever does is jump into popular threads, try to claim a character as his avatar, and shitpost in every single one.

This guy should be perma banned already.

>Expelled an entire class of students that had already been accepted on his first day
>First introduces himself to his students while in a sleeping bag
>Makes his students do a physical Quirk evaluation test he himself would have failed
>Keeps trolling his students
>Made his students think that the Sports Festival was way more important than it actually was
>Would have expelled 12 students who did nothing wrong alongside the 5 actual rule-breakers it weren't for All-Might
>Didn't warn his students about the UA crushing
>Even though he knew it would be important for the hero license exam and he had months to prepare, he didn't teach his students anything about rescue missions or dealing with injured civilians
>Only told his students about internships because they asked him
>Forced his students not to let Deku or Bakugo know anything about what they've been doing in class for several days so that they would remain ignorant and have to catch up a lot on their sudies
>Is an anti-social loner that doesn't really inspire anyone

He's definetly one of the worst teachers ever.

Are we 100% sure Stain's arc will get covered this season?

Yes, he shows up in promotional materials. And there's no way the sports festival will last 2 cours, especially since Gran Torino already showed up.

Well the students aren't really supposed to take interships in their first year.
Also the one time they were going to practice rescue the villians attacked.

>Also the one time they were going to practice rescue the villians attacked.
Why would you only practice rescue once? And if that practice was interrupted, why not schedule another one?

Need more sol soon

>Forced his students not to let Deku or Bakugo know anything about what they've been doing in class for several days so that they would remain ignorant and have to catch up a lot on their sudies
I still can't believe they actually obeyed him. I get that they like seeing Bakugo getting pissed off so they wouldn't tell him anything even if Aizawa hadn't given them any order, but Deku did nothing wrong and he isn't as universally disliked. Uraraka is the kind of people who would've disobeyed Aizawa to tell Deku what they'd been doing in class.

Not to mention that it's a dumb punishment. In my experience, kids that get temporary expulsions are given MORE homework.

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

Ultimately it's because he and Sir Nighteye or whatever his name is, are pragmatic, in a shonen battle manga. No matter how smart they are, they only exist to serve as a philosophical foil to Deku, meaning they are ultimately wrong or are not smart enough to be those big picture thinkers in the first place.

Which is really sad, since Nighteye literally has foresight, but then again capeshit has never had any semblance of high quality story writing nor does anyone expect it. So basically Mirio is set up to look like an elite pussy.

His "teaching" usually consists of being harsh and telling people "you suck, do better" without really explaining what they should do.

This isn't being pragmatic If they were pragmatic, they would actually investigate Eri, which would probably lead them to finding out that she isn't Overhaul's daughter, thus giving the police an excuse to arrest him.
If she is in fact Overhaul's daughter, they should get child services involved and take Eri away as a matter of principle. Andif Overhaul does anything as a reaction, it's also an excuse to arrest him.

If UNITED STATES OF SMASH gets animated do you think it will be an instant classic? I really hope that entire fight gets adapted really well, has so much potential

>yfw Mirio gets anti-power darted as he's unphasing through a wall and gets fused with it horribly

>If
It's a matter of when. Next year probably.

I hope so. It has a lot of really good potential. I feel like this season is a step in the right direction from the last.

What is your favorite couple Sup Forums?

I know his hair is blue from covers and shit but while reading the manga I always pictured him with brown hair, I don't like it

Batoto

I just watched the first season of the animu, and I thought it was compelling if anticlimactic. Now I've got a question:

In the ~100 or so manga chapters that haven't been adapted to anime, should I expect any meaningful character development or plot progression, or is this series bogged down by the same meandering pace and lack of narrative focus as other long-form battle series?

I really want to get into the series, as it's pretty funny, it has nice character designs, and a lot of the characters are very likable, but I get the feeling that not a lot is going to happen for X00 chapters/X seasons. I mean, regarding the main character, it seems like the series has already blown its emotional load by the time he's worked his way up to earning All Might's quirk, now I worry that the rest of the journey is going to be so protracted and with such incremental progress that it'll be a pain to watch.

Are these fears justified? Is the series worth watching/reading regardless?

>>Expelled an entire class of students that had already been accepted on his first day
I hope we get an explanation one day.
Either that, or one of those expelled students joins the League of Villains and wants revenge on Aizawa.

A comfy SoL spin-off with the heroes occasionally battling goofy villains would be good af.

Who is the guy on your pic again?

Isn't that Smash though

Read it.

A whiny bitch that refuses to just go to one of the dozens of other hero schools that exist in the country, prefering to go to UA so that he can whine about how unfair it is that he isn't in the hero program.

As someone who has neither read nor seen BNHA all I can think of when I see this guy is literally any jojo character with the head of Lucas from Mother 3

Hot and cold fag becomes much more normal

Baku (recently) actually had an emotion other than rage

And there is still tension and room for growth for nearly everyone. Best chapters are ~90 you'll see why

I want to bro-out with Kirishima!

This

He seems to be a good pal_____

That's basically the chapters retold with gags and shit, and feels a lot more like newspaper comic strips. I mean an AU with an original story (heck, Deku could actually have a quirk of his own), and where the villains are more like KND's villains; goofy as fuck but most of them are competent enough that fights are not boring. Some chapters would be about things going on outside UA, with the villains interrupting from time to time. There could be a "serious" arc from time to time, but the main focus would still be the SoL aspects.

>The anime made the otherwise meh fight of All Might vs Noumo hype as fuck

Well color me surprised. Most of it was the bitchin soundtrack tho and All Might VA

Ow crap now I will hear Crews' voices whenever Tintin-kun does that.

He's an asian teacher. What did you expect, for him to care about his students?

>Not Hip Hip Hooray

Aren't Asian teachers supposed to care about their students and take responsibility for them far more than those in the West? Like, if a student does something bad outside of school, the teacher has to apologize. At least that's how it's portrayed in anime, I could be wrong.

Love how Miriofag replied to this 3 times pretending that everyone loves his Mirio Sue character.

I always pictured him with deep red hair. But blue from the anime looks way better imo.

There is no power cooler than this, I don't care what anyone says.

Second season of anime will have some of the good scenes from later arcs, but the best bits of the manga are still quite far ahead. Shit picks up the pace a whole lot after chapter 70~ or so, even though shit is very nice up till that point.

Which is sad because we're looking that the anime will probably only get to about chapter 70 this season.

Season 3 will in all probability be better than the two seasons preceding it, by a wide margin.

Bet he's gonna continue his autistic / triggered rant in this thread now, since he got btfo so hard again. Calling it.

Showing grapes room kinda ruined the joke later on when the students are looking at each other's rooms. Now we know that he just has a boring room with a couple of mt. lady and midnight merch.
Best figure

We don't know what kind of a room he conjured up when they moved to UA though.
It's not really a given that his room would look exactly the same, really.

And he might regret having those Mt. Lady posters later when he does field work under her discipline.

Mirio is pretty much the most objectively Mary Sue character in all of 2000s shonen manga. There's nothing in the definition he doesn't check out

Rude, but true.

All Might is waaaaay worst

But that's his room in a parent's house. In UA he had freedom to do whatever he wanted with his room, so he probably spread his wank material all over it.

Is this from the game?

He's already here as you can see.

>agreeing with his own post
>thinks no one will notice how he got obliterated right below that
Saddest poster in these threads. I'm guessing there's a lot of projection in that TL;DR rant that no one except you bothered to read.

Pitiful.

>Didn't warn his students about the UA crushing
That one actually made sense, since it followed the motto that they bring up all the time that hero has to be able to get himself out of a pinch, besides it's something easy to predict as Deku did.

Yes, very unfortunate. Then again, it was to be expected since the OP is dropping truths about his favorite.

Its amazing how little self-awareness you have.

I like him. He's kinda bland but he tries his best, and he is a sunny character.
Moreover you have to keep in mind he basically exists to make Deku feel inadequate. Of course he's gonna be Marie Sueish. But it's not like he doesn't have shortcomings.
For instance, I appreciated the attitude Deku had toward Eri more than Mirio's.

Not really, I'm the most woke person anywhere I go.

Well, taking into account that you probably never leave the basement... Yeah.

>he is a sunny character
Implying his smile isn't as fake as his hero potential.

Question i keep hearing the fallen angels translations is bad or at least frowned upon. Where can i find the good one?

So basically you're so used to agreeing with your own posts to make yourself look like you're swimming in yous that you think anyone who agrees with someone is actually a samefag, is that it?

ze internet

If Mirio's smile is fake, so is All Might's.

you have to go off the grid man