Holy shit this is gonna be fun

holy shit this is gonna be fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvnWkeS6NOE?t=4m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's over
Les anons français ont échoué
The French anons have failed

How many times can one irrelevant starscream murderer fail?

Im so disappointed of France, it seems that they don't give a fuck about that flag and, if that continue, it's over, no one will take it down. Shia Lecuck won that round.

go to the website and press about its in france.
you can see the location

honestly the best thing to do at this point is to completely ignore shias retarded flag. i dont think anyone gives a shit at this point and its likely in some spot that would be illegal or something cunt-like, ie: the top of a tall building owned by some jew

Pretty much this. He was already humiliated 3 times. No one is interested in him. Though, if someone can snatch the flag, more power to them, but it must be successful. No half assed attempts.

EARLY

>France flying a white flag

shit has been flying for months. Sup Forums can't do shit anymore.

go tear it down mon frere

Don't give him your attention, that's all he wants. if you ignore him he will die of drug overdose or kill himself in due time.

looked at google maps looks like it is on top of a building

He is so irrelevant now, the only attention he can get is from autists trying to take his flag.

Just ignore him and he will die of an overdose eventually.

I live at the other side of France, in the North-East, and i don't have the money for the transport nor for the drone.

Someone has already tried to burn the flag with a drone to no prevail. It's kind of getting old at this point. Most people stopped caring when it was locked in a room. If he's had to relocate it this many times, he's already lost.

Nothing will ever top the stream in New York City one year ago. Those were the days.

this, when i got lonely or bored i would just watch the stream for hours

Are they talking about Macron?

there is literally a god damn stair case on the side of the building that anyone can climb up and these kikes are just a bunch of pussies that wont do shit

>He still wants to play this game

God Shia, out attention span has its limits. Especially while you become more irrelevant by the day.

It was still dark 4 hours ago in the video which means its some were on around Europe or Africa.

it's in France you idiot.

this
Challenging someone who already owned you repeatedly is just wasting their time and makes you seem stubborn and childish.

trips of truth

How did you know? What did I miss? And why did the french anons failed?

I's on top of a museum or something like that and they announced it online. A guy tried burning it with a drone but most French couldn't care less because they're no-fun good for nothing lazy faggots who surrender way too easily after failure

>go to the website and press about its in france.
>you can see the location

Me too user

you called?

what is this? is that faggot shia doing a thing again?

>white flag
Would have been funnier if you said french flag.

/leftypol/ack here. We're going to plant a hammer and sickle on that flag before you plot another LARP.

Why doesn't he just put it over private property?

Mods keep deleting threads about this.

bullshit you cunts never do anything.

bad idea, like a said in a previous thread the flag is near a train station and with the operation sentinel soldiers are patrolling, the only moment when you can take down the flag is at night, you can use the stair to go on the roof but after that you can't climb the dome. the only way is to use a drone.

Why is Labouf such a massive faggot that he would ruin our fun like that?

we left it up to you frogs and you FAILED.

that's why *I* should be the leader!!!!!!!!! you fucking pansies!!!!!! i say this every time!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, I really just wanted for you guys to flip your shit. We don't like doing these giant political shenanigans. It's mostly LARP.

because he's smart enough to know that if he place his flag in a country of cuck, no one will take it back.

Yup. We were young and carefree and Trump was going to be awesome.

At least we are still young.

>Caring so much about our reaction when we never consider you in the first place

that flag has been in France for MONTHS and all you faggots have done is TALK SHIT with NO PLANS. we've already abandoned even taking it, it's a worthless cause because no frog is good enough!

do you hear me!!! NO FROG IS GOOD ENOUGH! we have better shit to focus our energy on.

It's also the country of the French resistance.
Where is it, exactly? (Or roughly)
I don't know anything about this new iteration. Has the flag been located, just seems inaccessible? Not located? WHat?

tl;dr Update pls

So we're just going to let it fly? let it hang there like a monument to half assed autists?

What's the point of this Divide shit in Europe?
Trump is an American president. Do your protesting in Muriland.
The amout of people in each European country who give a shit about this Divide thing is probably barely above 100.
It's all fun and games when you do it in America but putting it up in Europoor is really missing the point.

sunrise was couple hours ago. Western most france.

Il est en: Nantes, France
I was here when he first put it up
High as shit and flame proof, with no rope to get at either

Flag is located in Nante, France, at the top of a dome, to take down the flag, you can only use drone because you can't climb the dome.
The only time when you can operate is at night because there's a train station near de location of the flag and with the operation sentinel, soldiers are patrolling the area.

Nothing isn't flame proof, just flame resistant.

Just attach a gun to a drone and shoot it to shreds.

nostalgic meme

This location is fucking risky compared to the previous one, you could get shot by doing something illegal.

even paintball guns would cause panic in france these days...

Lets do this boys! HWND 2018 Season is off to the races!

You can't carry paintball gun on you in France actually.

>JSATCAU
Not happening in France
>Inb4 they tried a flamethrower already

wtf really? How can you possibly do any damage with a fucking paintball gun?

the guy who did that got arrested apparently

he's obviously doing this for attention. it's almost like instead of taking the flag down every one should call him and have starscream talk to him, and then post the conversation.

paint the flag green... fuck up the cam...

if you aim the eyes you can make people blind

I must be going colorblind; your flag is shifting between France and Ireland
And I wouldn't be surprised; he was flying what is in essence a dragon
Cam is on top of another building. It's been months; it's over now

>Not happening in France
Old Sup Forums would do that.

yeah painting the flag in green or red is a better solution than taking it down actually, it's easier to do.

Did Shia technically just deface that French flag by writing on it? Or are you allowed to do that in frog land?

>if you aim the eyes you can make people blind
>Thinks Im in France and would be stupid enough to do it if I was there

surely that means its much less guarded. if either the flag or the stream go down its over for real.

It can be over for u but we keep hopping

Somethings a bit off with this geography here.

Dump acid on it lol In all honesty I have no clue what the laws are over there

>Thinks Im in France and would be stupid enough to do it if I was there
Maybe you're not stupid but niggers and sandniggers are.

topkek

Fucking this!

Acid laws are shit people get attacked all the time

>3 times
isn't that season 6 or so?

Shia played unfair. Frogs already tried to burn it down
youtu.be/FvnWkeS6NOE?t=4m1s
That shitty flag is flameproof

Shia is absolutely destroyed, he lost his sanity in the process and his latest movie failed so incredibly hard its not even funny anymore.
To "win" he needed to put his flag on top of a tower in a different country. Let that sink in

can confirm UK is now next to Island

How is the postiton? Is it on a building?

And Spain.

I honestly don't give a shit about this any more.
This attention seeking shit is just pathetic now

You also took Ireland in the process

Any frogs willing to do this? It seems VEEERY risky

it's very risky, if you fail you have 2 choices getting arrested or killed by a famas.

maybe we're thinking too literally. Can we just take down the site/stream?

>

what? Do you think this is Sup Forums and have LOIC?

maybe we can find the camra and destroy it?

>Tired of Capture the Flag.

Lurk more.

if you use acid they'll start thinking that this is a terror attack, not a good idea honestly

>they'll start thinking that this is a terror attack, not a good idea honestly

Well there goes any possibility of taking it down

>t. CIA
I dont think that a great idea to "destroy" something.
A flag is worth maybe 20€ a camera on the other hand...

use a drone to spray it green

If it is in france we could find the camra and have a picture of Marine Le Pen infront of i.

Pic related

No one cares about batshit crazy American politics here

>they actually went with the flaming drone

Already been discussed and it will not work because of wind

Suicide drone? Load it to crash into the flag, set it on fire?

A few hundred bucks for our own 9/11

Do you have concept how to build such a thing?
You need to attach somehow a spray and trigger it remotely

if the drone is close enough it could potentially work

>no one will take it down. Shia Lecuck won that round.
If you take down the flag he wins
t.lecuck

Paintball gun

my sides
Cunt

>3,197 views
lmao fucking pathetic

But seriously why do we care about that flag ? his career is over anyway, no one care about him anymore and french doesn't care about that flag either, im even sure that they didn't even noticed that there was a flag on the top of that dome, I still have no clue why Shia still really care about it.