Defends Trump on TV to get in his good graces

>Defends Trump on TV to get in his good graces
>Gets blue pass into the White House
>Interviews hundreds of people there for a year
>Blows Trump the fuck out and destroys Steve Bannon
/our guy/

The fact that he was legitimately given as much access as he was for a year and the fact that very few people have denied the quotes (other than Trump, of course) is very telling. Some of the book might be a lie, but there's truth in there for sure. Trump's administration is a mess.

How much do y'all get paid for this?

>shitskin mongrel
>le epic our guy xdddddddddd

Kill yourself.

He's just switching IP's.

He looks like the most stereotypical Jew ever. They always stab you in the back.

Since Sup Forums, just like DRUMPF, is only semi-literate and has the attention span of a toddler...

Here's the audio version of the book:

>Fire & Fury: Inside the Trump White House
mega.nz/#!mQ9TnJpb!qx_txxY4HqUgTaDT5imK6e6XZHQd501qYXo3igpiLN0

B O I L I N G

You got the pdf, ebook version? Senpai?

Thank you

Better, epub and awz e-books

mega.nz/!8MBwDbJK

>KEY:
!AhAgbb-1s9i3h2SRRC6d6ew6cTDVGxHND5sHyXiNWAI

>How much do y'all get paid for this?
Yesuah crist. Look at the guy. It's a fucking jew. Why was he ever trusted?

WHO LOVES YA, BABY?!

This guy looks like a jewish caricature from Nazi Germany. One thing that is certainly true about this book is that Trump is a gullible idiot, how could you not expect this guy to jew you over?

Just defend him a bit on TV and you're good, apparently.

Thank you my fat friend.

Now if trump does this in reverse to the kikes its because he's a Zionist right? I miss muh Russia already

Dumbass move, the media has been out for his blood the last 2 years so trusting any media person outside of your camp is a retarded idea and as a New Yorker I'd have expected him to at least be privately aware of the jewish question.

>colluded to steal election

>didn't want to be president

pick one

>colluded with Russia to paint Hillary as corrupt as possible
>act like a hero that fought her after defeat
not a contradiction.

She lost. Get over it.

who?

“For weeks after the Time magazine cover story featuring Bannon, there was hardly a conversation in which Trump didn’t refer to it bitterly. (“He views Time covers as zero sum,” said Roger Ailes. “If someone else gets on it, he doesn’t.”) Scarborough, cruelly, kept up a constant patter about President Bannon. Murdoch forcefully lectured the president about the oddness and extremism of Bannonism, linking Bannon with Ailes: “They’re both crazy,” he told Trump.”

Excerpt From: Michael Wolff. “Fire and Fury.” iBooks.

Trump is dumb. Get over it.

Big if true

IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE JEWS FOR FUCKS SAKE I FEEL RETARDED COMPLAINING AM I DUMB?

ARE JEWISH PEOPLE THAT SMART?

AM I A DUMB GOYIM? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS IT ALWAYS A FUCKING JEW? WHAT AM I MISSING?

ARE LIBSHITS AWARE THAT THEY ARE JEWS? ARE THEY BEING SILENT KNOWING THAT IT'S ALWAYS A JEW?

WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD JEWS THEN? WHY ARE THERE CONSERVATIVE JEWS? WHY DON'T THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE JEWS?

WHAT AM I MISSING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(((Wolff)))? Guy triggers my jewdar hard

why are portugese so dark? I was in lisbon and the "native" portuguese people looked like literal niggers

Still smalltime

Clearly Trumps an idiot for trusting them. Not that it's a revelation.

He's clearly aware, that's why his own daughter was pimped out to kikes. He was never /ourgoy/.

Serves him right for trusting a kike

It's like, I know it's a sandnigger, but it also looks like a dirtnigger that's been bleached.

Somebody relaxed

Does anyone have the Authors note for this shills book? Just by reading that alone is enough to know this book belongs in the trash

Trump clearly doesn't agree with you and neither does your family, considering they're married into Jews.

>Milo
>conservative

An interracial fetishist, paedophile apologist, literal faggot is now considered 'conservative'?

And Trump still trusted him

And Trump still trusted him

Work of fiction about what "he believes" other people think ans said. Wolff is a self-appointed "person familar with their thinking" and by that it means he projects leftist fantasies.

Then why did Trump get angry about Bannon over the book? Nice try.