According to Sup Forums tge girl on the left is a beautifull free spirit only because she has white skin

>according to Sup Forums tge girl on the left is a beautifull free spirit only because she has white skin
>also according to Sup Forums the girl on the right is forced to wear certain clothing by the patriarchy, has a bombvest and is secretly a slut
axplain this. are you guys so progressive racists with no values besides: white skin good, non white skin bad

If you think one hooker is all white girls ever you're a gay retard.

shill thread
SAGE

Left = pointless slut
Right= pointless slut who is domestically abused

>according to Sup Forums tge girl on the left is a beautifull free spirit only because she has white skin
>also according to Sup Forums the girl on the right is forced to wear certain clothing by the patriarchy, has a bombvest and is secretly a slut

>there is no middle ground between a literal whore and a muslim
t. (You)
Fuck off.

When has Sup Forums ever defended whores? Sup Forums logic is more like the girl on the left is 'bad' because she is a whore, the girl on the right is 'bad' because she is a shitskin. That is not "no values besides: white skin good, non white skin bad". That is "white skin good, non white skin bad" combined with other values.

>Red Hair
Slut. Dresses like a whore, stupid coloured fake hair.
>Red Scarf
Probably going to get beaten to death by her future husband / brother / uncle or have acid thrown in her face by her father and mother.

Is this how you cope?
Admit it.
Western women = sluts + Feminazi + Only wants to betabux you
Muslim women = modest + traditional + Only wants to love you and start a family with you

Left: Most likely 100 IQ, Perfect ratio of inbred vs outbred, only disease most likely mental, bad relationship With father
Right: most likely 85 IQ, parents probably cousins (just like ancestors before her), Will become a slampig after marriage and get cancer at 40, horrible relationship With both parents, expects you to abuse her like her mother was

Ah yes because obviously ALL western women are the same, you thick cunt

Left - needs to grow up.
Right - needs to go home.

End of story.

The whore on the left is free to be a whore. The girl on the right, however, had no choice on becoming a religious zealot. Freedom to choose to be wrong is the first step in choosing to be righteous and correct. I despise the woman on the left for her choices, but those same choices are nothing but the end-result of exposition to acid ideologies and most likely a truckload of nihilist, ready to serve at some university.

Freedom is never the problem, the problem are those who use that to undermine the freely accepted responsibility that should encompass it.

Dit ben jij zeker?

They are both holes for men.

>according to Sup Forums
So this is that tumblr raid I saw threads about days age?
sage

OP is retarded, but I don't get this picture. That's just a graph of the function. That limit is equal to 0.

>muh freedom
this type of thinking has gotten us nowhere, look at your fucking country
jammer genoeg niet
>tumblr raid
i hate all progressives, you and tumblerites. if you dont have an argument dont respond

The one on the left is a cute, the one on the right looks like a man.

you got it wrong buddy

the one on the left is a dumb roastie, her only crime is sucking too much dick

the one on the right is a muslim fundamentalist, possibly ISIS sympathiser. Only fundamentalists were burkas and hijabs, it was proven time and time again.

>not recognizing a shitty copypasta slide thread that gets posted regularly
Just sage and move on.

fundamentalism of any religion forms the basis of tradition, what is wrong with fundamentalism?

Only muslim fundamentalists bomb random people in the West.

I don't want muslim fundos in the Europe. They don't belong and bring nothing good to the society.

They’re both sluts on the inside. All girls are.

The woman on the right is the best. Full flowing blonde hair, leather jacket, clearly in command of her space.

Marriage material.

>actually believing this is what anyone thinks
holy shit CNN really has you retards lapping up the bullshit memes these days

The girl on the right is attention seeking and it's popular for them to do this because they think they're being reactionary and making a political statement

Two utterly retarded and obviously false statements used to make a moronic assertion? Are you a leaf on holiday or just another tumblr fag?

Most are mate.

At least the SJW feminazi slut would never be a suicide bomber.

I'd pursue a relationship with neither, but if I had to spend time with one, I'd spend time with the one who is probably not wearing dynamite under her shirt.

>this type of thinking has gotten us nowhere, look at your fucking country

It's true though. A woman can only be seen as modest when she has options.

How about you quit saving snapped pictures of girls in public you're to autistically spergy to ever approach you fucking creeper.

supposedly Islam and feminism are working together

shitskin or not who cares?

When will pol realize muslims women are uneducated retarded inbred filthy mongrels? They're even worse than men. A few pics of models there and here won't change things.

i think the picture is supposed to say the limit as x goes to 0.

You really believe western women > muslim women?! Just lol at you!

I don't like either one, and neither does Sup Forums. The girl on the left is likely a whore. The girl on the right is likely a whore. And an invader.

the real Sup Forums answer is;

1st girl
>Problem
2nd girl
>Also problem.

Who ever blamed the patriarchy besides you? Islam forces her to wear the scarf, not some other thing, and if Islam enacted its rule everywhere you would be forced to wear one too you dumb bitch. So would the slut on the left, but she'd also be stoned to death by the girl on the right among others for being a slut.

The people in the picture are looking at their phone.

> and is secretly a slut
But it has been proved many times by Philippe Servaty. Every arab/mudslime female is a slut. Your ancestors knew that, this is why they had to take extreme measure to contain their slutiness.

>When will pol realize muslims women are uneducated retarded inbred filthy mongrels?
Nearly all white Americans know that. We've all grown up around blacks and "Hispanics" and know exactly how they behave as a consequence of their low IQs and inbred demeanor. When Muslims show up, they act exactly the same way, which is to say, below that of a white European descendant. They're quick to anger, they have generally low character, and they seem to revel in smug satisfaction whenever attempting some manner of deception. They think they're pulling one over on the kafir, and will even smile about it, barely containing that false sense of superiority, without realizing we can see right through them.

And they're the same everywhere. It was like that both in Afghanistan and in Iraq. They'd pop off shots then try to pull one over when the patrol caught up to their shithole village saying "There's no weapons here, my friend. No weapons." *smile smile smile* Then we'd doorkick them, find a stack of AKs and RPGs, and exit them head-first through the window with their thumbs zip-tied to their nuts. I fucking hate Muslims.

Those two are a Red Herring.

The good ones are in the backrow.
Has claimmed the top right, I will take the one with the hat.

>the girl on the left is forced to wear certain clothing due to the hijab on the right
what's the problem?

>Nearly all white Americans know that
Nearly all arab men know that too. Every single succesful muslim man in France is married to a western woman. Even muslim "scholars" like Tariq Ramadan.
(mind you, muslim women know arab men are uneducated retarded inbred filthy mongrels too, every single sucessful muslim woman in France has a white husband)

Only problem with muslim girls is that they cannot marry non-muslims.

>according to Sup Forums tge girl on the left is a beautifull
Sup Forums doesn't like aposematic hairstyles, that's a dead give-away she's a psychotic SJW or thot. Lurk moar Ahmed you stupid mudslime piece of shit.

This. Muslim women are contained because arabs realized that women are always thots.

There is no such thing as a pure loyal woman.

>white skin good, non white skin bad
Yes, you got it.
To be precise, non-white skin is automatically bad, while white skin potentially means good.

so in muslim countries they use physical force against women if promiscuously is rising, and in europe countries you want to desert them forever if promiscuously is rising.
>atleast we dont strike them :^)

this

also this

What percentage of them do you think get their head farted on by the muslim in front of them? I guess 5% each time considering the pose squeezes the farts out of you.

To answer OP, I think the muslim woman could be a slut on the inside but with a western woman who is free to choose you know she is not a slut inside if she chose to not act like one. The woman on the left chose to look slutty and probably is.