ITT: Unintentionally funny manga/anime scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQsUwbMAGis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One Piece is meant to be funny user. it's a self-parody. Don't tell me you actually thought otherwise?

It wasn't funny in the manga.

It was. One Piece is satire. It's self-parody. It doesn't have any serious moments. Maybe you just speed-read or something.

>funny
Maybe for you.

If that why the animation went to shit, as a clever way to parody shitty animation?

You tried that already with the manga picture.
Try something else.

Jesus Christ, his mouth is 60% of his face. I'm supposed to take this shit seriously? Fucking Oda.

What were they thinking making luffy's mouth so fucking wide?

Hues please go

when do u think one piece fans will accept that oda ruined this show 150-250 ago?
watched it once either because i liked it and didnt stop because i thought oda just had no ideas at the moment and that he will might return to older greatness, although i knew it got a fault after the great pirate war, but he just doesnt, he completely leaves characters behind and pushs his favourites so badly and abuses cliches too damn hard
any other anime where shit like that happened so badly?

The animation was always shit. It's Toei after all. I urge you to rewatch the first few episodes and claim it ever had either animation, directing, proper shading or a decent soundtrack.

>watched it
Opinion invalidated.

8/10, almost made me fall for it

yes it was

But "MUH EMOTIONS"

>watched

The most hilarious shit is how he just sits there in that EXACT pose for ages even when people are trying to talk to him

obligatory

>what is shell shock

>people actually take one piece seriously
Come on dude.

Also >I also laugh when people make those shitty 'namaka' amvs on youtube. Oda is the biggest troll ever. There's people that actually cry over one piece.

Other than both being undeniably hilarious. Toenail really fucked up such an iconic scene.

me rei

I laughed at this too
It's funny how Oda can make genuinely tearjerking scenes (Going Merry's Viking funeral and Mr. 2 sacrificing himself again to let Luffy escape Impel Down made me bawl) but this one was hilarious

You're being dishonest, this is the pic you should use . The one you're using is the one of Luffy starting his healing process.

The ship burning down was not fucking tearjerking.

It was unintentionally funny when they made the ship talk tho

>genuinely tearjerking scenes
>with that art style
Nope.

I can't take anything seriously in Wan Piss since episode 1/chapter 1. It sucks hard when it comes to drama and srs bsns.

>autists don't understand emoting

>reaction to the intensity of the bombardment and fighting that produced a helplessness appearing variously as panic and being scared, or flight, an inability to reason, sleep, walk or talk
Sounds just like Luffy's reaction to me.

They're not extending their jaws like pythons and having runny noses

They're not extending their arms to throw punches either.

>One Shit fag desperately defends his manna
Sasuga.

The entire Lovenista manga. The art and the dialogue and the stupid plot. Too funny.

Don't be so hard on Oda.

>Going Merry's Viking funeral and Mr. 2 sacrificing himself again to let Luffy escape Impel Down made me bawl
There's people actually crying over something that's meant to be humorous? Like genuinely? Oda is the best troll out there.

I think only autists take one piece's story and apply emotions to it other than laughter.

youtu.be/FQsUwbMAGis

>Cookie cookie machingun.

What the fuck.

That's what you get for leaving human garbage in the middle of the road.

Watch it, You may be next.

#MakeAnimeGreatAgain #PlanetVegetaAreSendingTheirRapists

>spanish
>hues

It's the fucking worst when shounen artists do the MASSIVE FUCKING FACE GAPE they think is a mouth to show emotion. It works in a comedic moment, but it's so fucking mood breaking. Although maybe mangaka know this and are secretly mocking the fans buying such shitty stories.

Roughly 66,6% of Oniisama e.

+1 one piece

enel face was absolute gold when i first saw it. conext is absolutely required, I have spoilered it incase someone hasn't read. It was just the fucking buildup, and that fucking face was a huge payoff. That's when I realized this series was on another level.

fuck i forgot, the image. once again spoilered if you plan to read it.

fuckedup x2

This.
One Piece is a parody

This is so true. Lesbian propaganda; the animation.

The "dramatic" train scene towards the end (you know which one) was so random and nonsensical I actually laughed out loud while watching.

That one was intentional. Ace's death was both angering and laughable because Oda fucked up.

I know, I was split between laughter, rage, and the urge to flip a table.

It was awesome when Pudding pulled that face while revealing her plan to Sanji's sister (and Sanji, unbeknownst to her)

>people still salty over Ace's death
Either Kubo or Oda is the biggest troll

most retarded thread ive read in years. if this shit isnt b8 leave and never come back

those moments were funny but were meant to be funny

The going merry shit was retarded. Honestly it almost ruined the entire arc for me. I did not give a single shit about that ship.

>tfw not even sure if this post is ironic or not
can never tell with you shitpiece fags

One moment in Kino's journey, "colosseum" episode if I remember right. Kino is talking to another character, while Hermes ask something completely stupid and Kino ignores it. I just remember hitting pause at that time and laughing like 5 minutes straight.

The only death that will be sad imo will be Shanks

Nah

One Piece isn't meant to be taken seriously. How can you interpreted this as ironic? Have you read a single chapter?

I think I know what youre talking about

She was talking to a guy, right?

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. There's nothing funny. You have to see this without having read the actual manga to believe that. It's crazy, you guys have only one single argument. Muh weird art style. One Piece is as good as a shonen nekketsu can get. It has everything needed. Get over it.

It's the Harry Potter of manga

But I thought Hermes WAS Kino's imagination?

It's just too popular for you guys to admit it's good.

>Honestly it almost ruined the entire arc for me
why does nobody ever talk about the fact that merry had a soul and literally sailed itself to save luffy thats some pretty drop worthy shit but no one ever uses it support that their "wanpiss a shit".
nobody can defend it at all hell I really can't even believe that shit happened even now.

I don't know if I'd call it propaganda when they all end up unhappy, converted or dead.

>Ace death isn't supossed to be taken seriously
OP fags are delusional

The shitstorm it caused was funny

This shit right here

Sup Forums is one piece territory
Reddit should just get out

Basically the whole Gokukoku no Brynhild anime.
Don't have any screenshots anymore. Can someone help me out?

OP is the most reddit shounen there is.
Bleach is the shonen made for Sup Forumsnons

>went

huh? one piece never had good animation

Lmao at your life

KEK what is that shit mobile poster-san?

Hola reddito

It's from Little Busters! Senpai

also laughed desu

Honestly thats some really stupid shit and people choose to ignore it because its garbage.

>white beard fucking impaled with a canon ball
survives
>Ace Gets punched
RIP

Watching loli sister get beat for shit was the only good part of that anime

I don't get it? Why is this funny?

>a giant superhuman with a power level of 1 billion gets shot with a cannon ball and survives
>a rookie pirate gets punched with a lava fist and dies

wooow shit tier writing oda

his huge ass jaw be like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I understand it's supposed to be a serious scene, where the future of the twins is thrown into chaos, but it's just fucking hilarious

I thought it was tragic. Luffy just broke at that moment and his mind went blank. The guy is too dumb and innocent to take in that harsh reality.
A happy goofy little adventure where no one (important) had to die was cut short by someone close to him dying. The contrast of the goofyness of the artstyle and the situation made me feel really bad for him.