How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/nov/21/immigration-britain-white-minority
thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
metro.co.uk/2016/05/14/people-are-leaving-east-london-because-of-immigrants-bbc-documentary-reveals-5882272/
ft.com/content/4bd95562-4379-11e2-a48c-00144feabdc0
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10809481/Non-white-people-almost-30-per-cent-of-population-by-2050.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/ways-white-people-privileged-uk-171011124754885.html
nytimes.com/2017/06/20/opinion/london-tower-grenfell-fire.html
huffingtonpost.com/peter-tatchell/no-we-cant-the-impossibil_b_427370.html
wearesocial.com/uk/blog/2017/12/equality-beyond-christmas-advertising-diversity-taskforce
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/christmas-ads-2017-adverts-videos-list-john-lewis-asda-sainsburys-tesco-shops-lidl-aldi-a8035246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwbwr44xff0
gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education/about/equality-and-diversity
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/faith-schools-segregated-ethnic-social-most-uk-grammar-education-charity-schooldash-challenge-icoco-a7643621.html
bbc.co.uk/schools/pshe_and_citizenship/citizenship/identity_and_diversity/exploring_uk_diversity/
demos.co.uk/press-release/61-of-ethnic-minority-kids-in-england-and-90-in-london-begin-year-1-in-schools-where-ethnic-minorities-are-the-majority-of-the-student-body/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/06/28/rise-in-ethnic-minority-pupils-in-primary-schools-figures-show/
schoolgovernors.thekeysupport.com/school-improvement-and-strategy/strategic-planning/values-ethos/promoting-british-values-in-schools/
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchImpact/caseStudies/alexander-cultural-diversity-of-uk-history-curriculum.aspx
royalhistsoc.org/history-teaching-diverse-histories-british-schools/
businessinsider.com/britain-is-becoming-more-ethnically-diverse-and-less-segregated-2016-11
diversityrolemodels.org/news-events/2017/august/03/standing-up
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-30121108
businesstimes.com.sg/life-culture/bringing-diversity-to-exclusive-british-schools
youtube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anglo heritage beams with a wift of pride whenever I see this post myself

what the hell is this dribble?
anyway..
thanks for the murder and the slow agonising death of our home .
i'll be laughing in my grave when they keep raping our cadavre

Gay. Now post the one with the niggers and pajeets that took over like in reality.

America hasn't been part of the "family" since it's inception and neither has Canada since the 60s. The entire war was a mistake and it's a tragedy good Englishmen died over Danzig

Thank you for your sacrifice. I'm living it down here in the east coast eating jaffa cakes whilst your grandson New Zealand watches the world burn

>ipad
Faggot

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or disgusting than the Anglo-Saxon man. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever "ethnic" roams onto his street next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see is envy and lust.

The Anglo-Saxon is a natural liar and conman, those allied with him should be aware. His armies crumple with the slightest blow of the wind however he will still beat his chest and claim victory and his integral role in any operation.He has allied himself with some of the most dastardly and evil forces in the world and in his arrogance has been enslaved and corrupted by them.

I personally can't wait for G-d's sanctioned Anglo-Saxon genocide. Every day, I get incessantly enraged whenever I have to divert my holy non-Anglo gaze upon one of those repulsive creatures of Dark Ages Ethnicmixing. Their fat, pudgy, roundy faces, their bulging, bugeyes, their minuscule, receding chins, their tiny, stubby feminine noses, and their crooked chipped yellowed "teeth". That will all be gone. In its place, will be a New, greater, and most importantly, a PACIFIED Britannia. The new stock of Brits are the prototype for the ideal human state. I am excited regarding my satisfaction in compiling this unbiased report. The new UK is One with no differences, One with no hate, One with one unity in all spheres of public life, One with empathy, cooperation, and beautiful merging. One, glorious new world order which will lead us into the land of nectar and honey. This is the future. A future with no imperialism, and no more brother wars.

The future is getting brighter lads
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/nov/21/immigration-britain-white-minority
thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
metro.co.uk/2016/05/14/people-are-leaving-east-london-because-of-immigrants-bbc-documentary-reveals-5882272/
ft.com/content/4bd95562-4379-11e2-a48c-00144feabdc0
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10809481/Non-white-people-almost-30-per-cent-of-population-by-2050.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/ways-white-people-privileged-uk-171011124754885.html
nytimes.com/2017/06/20/opinion/london-tower-grenfell-fire.html
huffingtonpost.com/peter-tatchell/no-we-cant-the-impossibil_b_427370.html

IT is also necessary for the anglo to experience a wonderful, and diverse series of holidays as well:
wearesocial.com/uk/blog/2017/12/equality-beyond-christmas-advertising-diversity-taskforce
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/christmas-ads-2017-adverts-videos-list-john-lewis-asda-sainsburys-tesco-shops-lidl-aldi-a8035246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwbwr44xff0
Absolutely beautiful.

based

The perfidious anglo needs to be tamed not just in the social sphere, but also in the educational sphere as well:
gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education/about/equality-and-diversity
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/faith-schools-segregated-ethnic-social-most-uk-grammar-education-charity-schooldash-challenge-icoco-a7643621.html
bbc.co.uk/schools/pshe_and_citizenship/citizenship/identity_and_diversity/exploring_uk_diversity/
demos.co.uk/press-release/61-of-ethnic-minority-kids-in-england-and-90-in-london-begin-year-1-in-schools-where-ethnic-minorities-are-the-majority-of-the-student-body/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/06/28/rise-in-ethnic-minority-pupils-in-primary-schools-figures-show/
schoolgovernors.thekeysupport.com/school-improvement-and-strategy/strategic-planning/values-ethos/promoting-british-values-in-schools/
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchImpact/caseStudies/alexander-cultural-diversity-of-uk-history-curriculum.aspx
royalhistsoc.org/history-teaching-diverse-histories-british-schools/
businessinsider.com/britain-is-becoming-more-ethnically-diverse-and-less-segregated-2016-11
diversityrolemodels.org/news-events/2017/august/03/standing-up

Here's an example of the anglo, pitifully I might add, trying to reclaim their toxic world destroying "heritage":
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-30121108
businesstimes.com.sg/life-culture/bringing-diversity-to-exclusive-british-schools

>63,000,000 Australian Aborigines
I don't think so bro

youtube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is

"UND IHR HABT DOCH GESIEGT"

Here’s the original

keked

Muh 200 gorrilion

Since Britain is the head of the Allies, you can't join Axis in HoI4, can you?

oh boy, hitler was even a bigger idiot than already thought if he really thought the british empire would let him get away with building a continental power rivaling the british empire's hegemony over the world

autist got what he had coming

you will be riced soon, there is no escaping the anglo fate