Will she win???

wmmarankings.com/undefeated-anna-dempster-steps-face-internet-troll-claims-untrained-man-will-always-beat-trained-woman/

Are women really THAT inferior to men?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games
themusclebear.com/index.php/2017/02/03/interview-tiny-tiff-97-lb-time-powerlifting-record-holder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top kek, she's triggered

Dempster is out injured,last update I had is that they are looking for a replacement

She's fucking dead. She will probably break bones by hitting him.

In pankration, yes definitely. The faggotry that passes as rules gives her a chance

he's likely going to get in some wrestling hold and lose

She'll be looking for win by submission

didn't joe rogan say on one of his podcast a while back that even the girl the fought the tranny said she wouldn't fight regular dudes because they are still stronger?

Guess so, I mean, she looks kind of weak in the picture. I'm asuming it would take a lot of technique to counter the lack of muscles.

Haha what? Really? That's uuh inconvinient.

Are they fighting according to MMA rules? That kind of defeats the whole point.

think about it, if a dude that is literally taking female hormones is too much for them, a regular guy would be like an adult beating up a child

Tranny's have to get their free testosterone down to a certain level via hormone replacement therapy to compete. It's still like 4x higher than the highest levels of natural women athlete though.

Might work. I just hope he hits her once and drops her so there is no movie deal.

She weighs 100 lbs... He should be able to literally lift her over his head and throw her out of the octagon.

Are they gonna stream it?

i was truly taken aback by just how weak woman actually are when i started going to the gym with my girlfriend

>a regular guy would be like an adult beating up a child
It really is just like that. When I was 16 I actually ended up as a sparring partner for a female fighter for a while because I was a similar size to her opponent (I was a small kid, I only weighed about 60kg at the time). It was barely a contest. I was lighter than her but substantially stronger. I remember at one point she got me with a perfect leg sweep, but she just didn't have the physical strength to leverage me off balance. I literally just leaned forward and pushed her away.

Most guys just don't realize how big the difference is because they've never in their life been in a situation where they're expected to use their full strength against a woman. Likewise, most women don't realize either.

no, she weights 155 lbs, roughlly as much as him
I wonder how much money is he going to get for losing on purpose

Its all fun and laughs until she breaks his jaw. I hope he knows how to fight because in this case her training experience can fuck him up. Especially if it comes down to endurance.

> Will she win???
if she fights the typical pol autist she has a chance. against an actual man, probably not

Tfw no woman will beat you into submission

Get her to fight Chris Brown.

Judging by the way this thing looks, it already lost at life.

"Average man" bet they gonna pick up some soy boy so she can stand any chance

this guy gets it

The fact that she would even face someone who is untrained makes her look stupid. That isnt martial arts.

The tranny guy has some training, the moron who will get his ass beat up has no training whatsoever. He will get his ass kicked for money and he will serve as a propaganda tool to push feminist agenda.
Obviously men are stronger than women, but a scrawny guy with zero training isn't going to beat the top 1% of female fighters. He knows it. Everyone knows it.

It's like a 6 feet tall guy going ''haha, I am taller than ALL Japanese people!'' It's such a ridiculous stance that you know he is just setting himself up to be proven wrong.

>will she win
Who fucking cares?

she'll win

Just move around. Wait for her to charge you. Headlock. Win. It's not hard.

heres the guy, some 160lbs lanklet

>internet troll
This word has lost all meaning

Well as a man you learn early on that if you claim something, you would do well to prove it. Most women don't learn that the hard way. So the pressure is mostly on that fucker that made the claim. I hope he wins, for his sake.

The propaganda companies who are going to run the story into the ground. You'll never hear the end of it.
Your children will be subjugated to the propaganda about some nobody getting beat up by a strong independent wymyn.
Your children's children will be forced to listen to this crap.

looks like a feminist. This reeks of subversion.

that dumpster is 23?!! holy fug

Pretty much this.
To this day I don't think I've seen any man hit a woman with a full power shot.
I can't imagine the damage a full overhand right would do.

I scared the shit out of my 40-45kg 5'0 ex when she came to watch me train.
I was working a 60kg heavy bag and after she tried to hit a few times, fear/arousal.

Women bruise easy.
I can grab a woman half-heartedly and cause her pain.
A full blown swing to a woman? Get the fuck outta here.

If she loses we will probably never hear of it.

>projecting this hard
you okay, lad?

Women and Men aren't equal, the sooner your realize this the better off you will be

There's a video on youtube of valerie adams bench-pressing 160kg, so there are probably plenty of elite women who can beat the shit out of even guys who are way above average. Don't like this guy's chances, desupais.
But yes, in general, women are much weaker.

All you guys forget this is a match of an amateur mma fighter vs soyboy comedian

The srong independent womyn won strike with him and risk getting clipped.She will proceed safely,get in the clinch for a trip or shoot a double,get the take down,proceed to full mount,ground and pound,soy gives back,rear naked choke,end

You could get some basic striking training in a month but takedown defence and ground work?Hell no

Also this will become viral,just wait for it

Women can take steroids too.

Kristopher Zylinski
Zylinski
He's in it for the shekles.

If it was striking he'd win, but if his opponent has a good ground game vs his complete lack of training, there's no real point to the fight.

>she will never beat me and sit on my face

Solidly amused that Dempster didn't have the fortitude to follow through though - was she actually worried?

Im sure someone informed her that she is embarassing herself if she, a supposedly trained fighter, fights a skinny untrained bitch.

She's an olympic athlete and gold-medal winner in shotput, so probably not. I think she's just a freak.

You think arm muscles matter when punching?

THIS IS GOING DOWN TODAY!?

he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew > he's Jewish > he's a Jew

Olympic atheltes take steroids. There was quite the scandle with American, Russian and Chinese atheltes. Its all fake.

Nevermind

Seems like a win/win situation either way. Either you win by beating that cunt or you get beaten up by a hot girl which sounds pretty arousing to me

Okay, you're firm set that she's taken steroids (with no proof), but I'm not gonna argue with you about that. I fail to even see how it's relevant. For all we know the chick who this guy will fight against has taken steroids.

>"99% of women are too weak and lack the reflexes to do enough damage to stop 99% of men"
>Undefeated Anna Dempster steps up to face internet troll who claims an untrained man will always beat a trained woman

Typical women, don't understand numbers

Honestly think they should just make them legal. Gymnasts royally fuck up their bodies naturally - why is taking some shots so much worse?

>sparring
>because if they were actually fighting he'd break her neck
>nothing to see here

Thats exactly what I am getting at. This woman fighter may be as strong or stronger than an average man. Due to steroids.

If you take enough steroids it kills you. They cant condone that. Your heart gets less efficient when it gets swole.
It gets stronger but it cant pump as much blood, this extra strain eventually fucks it up.

okay. I still think the strongest natty female in the world is far stronger than the average man.

But get the average man in the gym for a year or two on a proper routine and diet and he'll be stronger than that woman.

They are similar in strength to the average man, assuming they are not taking steroids, which is a foolish assumption to make.

I actually didn't know that, but I suspect that is at the level of use that helps bodybuilders rather than athletes.

You'd be wrong. Women at the 95th percentile in terms of strength are roughly equivalent to men at the 50th or 60th percentile. Testosterone is a hell of a drug. Granted this is based on numbers from the 80's so you have to account for most modern men being clinically test deficient soyboys.

Using the only thing I have to bring to bear on this topic, I've found this on the Internet. It looks like women who've been training for some time should be stronger than an entirely untrained dude. Not by a whole lot though.
strengthlevel.com/strength-standards

His best bet to win is through strikes rather than wrestling. Even though it's only a woman, being trained in wrestling makes a big difference.

im sorry i dont get your point, what am i projecting exactly?

Your heart is like a container containing liquid. If you make the container thicker (muscles bigger) it can contain less liquid even if it can pump that liquid harder. The heart then loses efficiency at a point of musculature.

Hope that makes sense.

Nah. Most guys still can't bench 160kg. Neither can most elite females. But some can.

They will end up on the ground and she will choke or arm-bar him.

>Women at the 95th percentile in terms of strength are roughly equivalent to men at the 50th or 60th percentile.
Which would make the strongest female in the world (100th percentile) far stronger than the average male...

Oh yeah it makes sense, but given the level of steroid use even amongst normies I'm not convinced the issue you're describing is a risk for most users. If you have any sort of a link I'll take it back, but the level of scaremongering you sometimes see over steroids isn't far off the bs you sometimes get from people about weed.

She literally cant win.

Even if she comes out on top she literally had to train to beat a nobody internet troll who is not in shape whatsoever

>im sorry i dont get your point, what am i projecting exactly?
You think that because you're a weak little bitch on Sup Forums that everyone is. You are projecting your own insecurities onto everyone else.

I should add no self respecting martial artist would take this fight.

Also lurk moar. Can't believe I had to explain what projection means.

I picked the most drastic thing as an example since olympic athletes competing will most likely take as much as it takes to win, which will put them most at risk of heart explosion rather than chronic complications.

There is a whole host of other problems associated with testosterone abuse. You can fuck up your natural hormone levels, shrink your balls, increase the risk of cancer, cystic acne, infections from injection, increased sex drive and aggression (acting like a nigger) and more.

> Are women really THAT inferior to men?

cut and dry - yup ...

I'd like to see 40kg woman squat or deadlift 120kg.

>plenty of elite women

WTF are you talking about?

This. If people just understood how averages worked the world would be a better place.

That said I did outsquat some hardcore fatness girl on like my first month of working out after a mutual friend at the gym proposed a match, much to her undying butthurt.

Girls who constantly compare themselves to men are miserable cunts. Hence why this MMA girl actually feels the need to validate herself by fighting some normie.

And he's going to train for the fight.

If you don't take steroids to enhance during training, you will lose. If you take steroids to enhance during training, you might have a shot.

You literally lose by NOT taking steroids. Armstrong, pumped full of steroids. All Olympic athletes take steroids. If you don't, you won't win.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games

EVERYONE WHO IS ANYONE DOES STEROIDS TO WIN.

>arm muscles don't help in moving your arm
>you only have muscles on your arms

underrated post

Yeah average man will destroy average woman, but this situation is manufactured to have the opposite outcome.
In a Jackass movie there was a an episode where one of the guys fought with female boxer in Thailand. A tiny little girl litteraly beat the shit out of him in a matter of several minutes. And he tried to do something but lel she just faceraped him. There is a clear difference between an athlete who knows what he is doing and untrained and unprepaired bystander. He will be hit in a face from the first minute and honestly i do not think the guy will be able to defend himself, not even talking about win.
If he will manage to not pass out she still win by points.
This is ridiculous.

I've seen it once. Teeth scattered all over the pavement in one blow. Woman remained concious but probably wished she wasn't.

99.99th percentile of women can probably beat up 70th percentile men.

All the force/power comes from hip movement, he is mostly right.

It would make the woman at the 100th percentile about as strong as the top 20-30% of men, who would be normal gymrats.
Pic is the strongest woman in history. Her deadlift was 305kg.
Guys in my local gym who are not professional lifters out-lift her by nearly 40kg.
For reference, the record for a mans deadlift is around 150kg more than Becca Swansons.

>vid becomes viral
>every empowered feminazi thinks she can take on any man
>get bitchslapped to the ground

no problem there dude

Yeah, it's more than a bit elite
themusclebear.com/index.php/2017/02/03/interview-tiny-tiff-97-lb-time-powerlifting-record-holder/

>100th percentile about as strong as the top 20-30% of men
Why are you even arguing with me if you agree?
You do realise that an "average male" is 50th percentile, right? And that the top 20-30% of men are way above average?

Can you not see how your argument is irrelevant?

So men win by default. Life isn't a ring you gotta be prepared to fight with the injuries you are carrying.

There's a reason 'arm puncher' is an insult in boxing, user

>She's an olympic athlete and gold-medal winner in shotput, so probably not.
It boggles the mind how stupid Sup Forums is sometimes.

I know some IOC people and also Oly doctors. Germans take steroids, too, definitely. However, we have stone age tech - oral roids for our weightlifters which fries their livers, for example.

I just watched the video of the woman you're referring to. Apart from the fact that her form was absolutely shithouse (wasn't performed at a comp for a reason, that's why it's not the current female bench record), she's also 6'4 and 260lbs. Couple that with the possibility of her being on gear, then yeah, no shit she'd be stronger than a lot of guys. You're talking about an outlier that has the body of a man, and has trained for years to bench press 160kgs with poor form. She would probably be able to do about 140 or so with strict form, putting her in between an intermediate and advanced male at her weight. The average man would need to train as hard as her for a FAR shorter amount of time to get to that point (and he has the added bonus of getting there completely natty far easier than her).

There is just a handful of men who can 3x their weight in oly lifts, its just two chinks and an uzbek and kazak or something, its an incredible feat to achieve.

>Can you not see how your argument is irrelevant?
What are you talking about? All I said was that the strongest natty female in the world is far stronger than the average male. Just pointing this out because there seems to be a lot of confused guys here who think average men are stronger than all women.