Sup Forums why are we not having one night stands and busting in women and leaving them? This could save the white race...

Sup Forums why are we not having one night stands and busting in women and leaving them? This could save the white race. We should all be working towards that goal.

Because they can just murder the kid.
Muh women's rights.

What good is it to outbreed the nogs if white people start acting like them? Raise your fucking kids.

Fuck, I forgot about that. Been thinking about feigning wanting a relationship and then leaving when they can't abort it.

are you a nigger? you sound like a nigger.

Haven't you heard the news? White men are weird and creepy and black guys are manly and have big dicks. Future has some great songs, white artists are lame fuck Taylor Swift

I get your point, but I'd argue that white people are beautiful compared to niggers. So it seems a worthy cause to me. We all have to look at each other...

A fatherless child becomes a soyboy or feminist.

>wants to save the white race
>talks like a shitskin

I hope they share this text with the kid when they’re older

Hey, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Because we’re white. We become fathers, nit baby-daddies.

>they
remove yourself, men cannot become pregant.

As the son of a single mother (father died), a male influence would have saved me having to learn to be a man as an adult. So no, don't abandon your offspring like a degenerate.

Yeah, I agree. But women are fucking awful to stick around with.

>let's all become degenerate niggers to save the white race!
Being this retarded in current year.

have fun in family court degenerate

>men cannot become pregnan...

LOL in Canada can't you abort it till its born?

I wonder how much it would fuck a kid up to be born to a "man"

Well if she's up for one night stands, then you aren't the first. You're taking a risk by entering a potentially highly contaminated zone.

Stop trying to destroy family you fucking kike shill.

>Hey guys, let's be niggers!
>This could save the white race!
>A leaf

Of course it fucking is

Because we're not niggers.

leafs should be IP range banned

The trick is to only so this to nonwhites. If a nig gets colonized but gets no money from you, it's a win. A white Chad could colonize dozens of darkies and browns.

>we can save the white race by behaving exactly like wild niggers

A

That's why whites are on decline. Too many of you get raped with divorce while Tyrone is off making mulatto babies.

>Because they can just murder the kid.

Havent you noticed yet that white women never abort when its legit retarded or the result of a one night stand with a shitskin?

They only seem to abort healthy white children fathered by average joes theyve actually had relationships with

>baka