Emigration to Chile thread

Is it worth it? Well, you have legal weed and salvia, and legal prostitution. Unfortunately, guns are the "privilege". Also Chile is 66% white while Murika is 52%. I would rather settle in Iquique or Antofagasta as dry tropical climate suits me the best. So, what's your opinion?

Also, I am Russian, not a Sandnigger, you know

Bump

Bumpp

Bumep

up

auf

bumpp

buump

better off moving to NZ

Sheepfucking is not for me

bump

no, fuck off
i don't care how white you are, not a single immigrant rat is welcome, not you, not germans, not anyone
you will get the rope when the day comes, be warned

Why so butthurt?

immigration is cancer

Your country was created by immigrants

bump

up

are you a rich fag from emirates?

the original chileans came to settle the poorest corner of the empire, periodically razed by our natives and hit by doomsday tier earthquakes
modern day immigrants come because they're too pussified and retarded to fix their own countries

I am a tourist in Apemirates

Fuck off, we're full.

lol why so agressive

> too pussified and retarded to fix their own countries
It was the reason of immigration during all history. The poorest corner was your own choice. Now that is mine

bump

the last one

yes it is your choice to take the easy way out, we took the hard one and when things started going well for us suddenly a wave of opportunists like yourself satr looking at our country with different eyes
there is a qualitative difference betwen you and us
NO ONE likes faggots who sit at the table uninvited when the food is already cooked, you won't be welcome here

dont come, we´re full.
thank you.