US absolutely BTFO by North Korea. How can the US recover from these facts?

US absolutely BTFO by North Korea. How can the US recover from these facts?

>no unemployment
I hope they mean no involuntary unemployment, otherwise this means enslavement
>99.9% alphabetization
wtf is that, like being able to list the alphabet?

>id
>Pig
oink oink oink

>tfw non-alphabetized amerimutt

God fucking damnit these people.

I bet OP thinks they have superior healthcare and life expectancy in DPK too.

1) Enslavement
2) Sheds
3) People living in sheds
4) Every day until you die
5) No competition on goods/services
6) Who the fuck doesnt go to kindergarten?
7) Same here, faggot
8) In a fucking cave
9) Nothing is free
10) Nothing is free
11) Mind-numbing jobs, fertilize fields with shit
12) What the fuck does that even mean

Shit country, Shit culture, Shit regime.

Based

>women and men receive the same payment for the same work.
pretty sure they do in the states as well.

They make a lot of good solid points, but I cannot accept the claim that the USA does not have 99.9% alphabetization.

I hope Trump rips them on twitter for this egregious propaganda.

>facebook memes

kill yourself Andreas

If North Korea is such a paradise why don't Kim Jong Un's apologists in the West pack up and move there?

>If North Korea is such a paradise why don't Kim Jong Un's apologists in the West pack up and move there?

Yet another of life's mysteries.

If blacks hate america and whites so much why don't they move to Africa?

If white liberals think the world would be better off with fewer whites why aren't they committing suicide?

India may one day learn to shit in the loo but this "women are paid" will never go.

Soviet Union also had "No Unemployment" and everyone had a place to live, because the unemployed could find employment and the homeless could find a home in prison.
Soviet Union also had "Easy jobs with good reputation", it meant that all men became demoralized to study as what was the point of trying to become a doctor or seek higher education when you got paid more money for working the line or construction.
Right to a place in nursery/kindergarten and free education is basically the same thing, indoctrination of populace at young age.

I agree. You should move there OP. Report back after you do so you can tell us how great it is.

the main difference between NK and US citizens is
one eats grass, the other smokes it

NK literacy rate is 99% and all of 'em knows how to write and speaks korean.

Nogs in america still speaks ancient african language and some of em don't know how to write or speak english fluently

A pro North Korea thread.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Don’t worry, it will be quick after they attack CA, there will be a large set of tungsten rods that drop from a secret space satilite and destroy every norm bunker at once.

Because it's an ethnostate you dumb fucking retard. North Korea has never had a single instance of misegenation since it was founded. It takes zero immigrants. There is literally no possible way to move to NK. Are you that fucking ignorant? This is the dumbest argument ever, actually kill yourself.

democratic?