Is this true?

Is this true?

perhaps

Does this image convey that you want to fuck that web?

If most people aren't using the 99% of the internet, the people who are using it must be working really hard.

Surface web being literally facebook

Yes, but luckily the vast majority is just server caches and storage as opposed to cp.

>luckily

sort of, but not quite in the way portrayed

Yes but they took an awful long time to explain something so simple.

I think the numbers 90% rather than 99, but other than that it's apparently true.

Yes.
Everyday you can see people unable to use this secret deepweb search engine called "Google" for example.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that the likes of facebook, youtube, reddit, wikipedia, amazon, twitter and all the other countless things billions of normalfags all use are only 1% of the internet.

That's anime for you.

bullshit

difficult question because what we call deep web is at my opinion what the search engine don't index in their server and a lot of people believe in some crazy shit conspiracy

How are Sup Forums and The Pirate Bay not surface level websites? You can find them with google and they're very popular.

If you don't understand the significance of the following word then your are a surface user.

onion

Yes but internet isn't the right term. It's the web or world wide web.
Internet implies all protocols other than just HTTP.

Wannabe edgelords trying to feel smarter and cooler than they actually are by pretending their dumb anime board is too "deep" for normalfags.

>Sup Forums
>a super secret site that's filled with CP, exploding vans, terrorists, serial murderers, international hackers and other fucked up shit
>very popular
Top lel

There are people reading this thread RIGHT NOW that don't know My super secret onion ring recipe

because this is were a lot of people is wrong, a tracker like piratebay is "index" but if you search for a specific tracker like these on Sup Forums you can considered that you are already on first part of deep web, what many of people call the deepweb is TOR or some network closed not open to the web.
I would add that the deepweb is nothing more than a word to explain to the normies that there is a part of the web that is unknown to them

If the "deep web" just means Tor, it ain't 99%; there's only a few hundred .onion sites.

There's tons of shit that isn't indexed, but it's not intentionally hidden, it's just organized in a way search engines can't crawl.

I'd put Google on the 3rd level to be honest.
Seeing how even here, some user don't even know about it.

a real deepweb is something like the intra-net of North korea that is a real deepweb because nobody can acces

>tfw Fox didn't include you in a sticky

this is hilarious

>tfw I'm at least two of those things

You sexually identify as a van?
Is there something you want to tell us?

Surface web is your usual shit you get via search engines.

Deep web is all those embedded links and private search boxes.

Dark web is that Tor bullshit.

What's with the doggo?

>still believing this
Wake up, it's 2017 now. Sup Forums isn't your special place anymore.

>''HACKER ON STEROIDS''

i miss those days famalamas

It is popular.
Your mindset is still on 2003-5. It's not that anymore.
moot is gone and that the time as well.

Here.

torrent is deep web.
blown your mind yet?