Amazing how the Trump cult works

Amazing how the Trump cult works

Any heritics are burned at the stake when they commit blashfamy and the fanatics rewrite history on the spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jaketapper/status/949298544355299328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know you can pay Ben Garrison and commission a cartoon right?

b-b-b-b-but Sup Forums always hated Bannon, t_D told me so

Trump and Obama are proof that no matter who you vote for, you always get the same shit. It's a choice between a giant douche and a turd fucking sandwich. Holy shit this is depressing. 2020 will have the lowest voter turn out ever.

Of course, suddenly this information surfaces. Just like Bannon's ugliness and apparent insanity.

As long as Big Brother Trump said to support Bannon you supported him. But now the week of hatred is dedicated to Bannon.

SLOPPY STEVE

Ben doesnt even hide it anymore.

Where's the original?

This just shows how.far this board has fallen.

>hahaha see I don't care about being brainwashed. Now what?

>dumbf
>jobs

kek

>Another thread by the leftypol faggots trying to frame Sup Forums not blindly supporting a zionist shill cucking out into Sup Forums following the word of the other zionist shill

Nice try. Pic related, literally (you).

Just noticed We the People is written so that it reads Weiße People
What did he mean by this?

It’s literally some 1984 shit.

>we love BANNON!
>trump says he’s shit and he was just some guy that brought him coffee and not someone important
>we always hated BANNON!

lol

>everyone who disagrees with Trump is a leftist shill
Awaiting formalized newspeak by the day at this point

Whatever the party leader tells them to do, they will do. Trump could start forcing his members of his cabinet to clap as long as he wants like Stalin, it won't shock me at this point. America's propaganda is reaching DPRK levels.

we were always at war with East-Asia

And this is why Richard Spencer exist, the world is deluded, and you get two sides of the extremes (alt-right and antifa) vying for control, it's either or, or a revolutionary comes along with a voice that speaks to the senses. But I don't think that will happen, do you pol?

>TRUMP GOD EMPOWA CAN DO NO WRONG!
Nice cult you've got there, zealots.

>hurrdurr everyone who disagrees with Bannon is a Trump shill!

If that's true then what hope do you have to stop it? Crying all day every day for like 2.5 years hasn't worked.

Who is the man in the middle?, the one they're fighting over, I can't quite work it out...

Also all fields

DONALD J(ew) TRUMP

He loves to fuck his friends wife

Are you faggots going to pretend that the many revelations about Bannon, such as him being the leaker, isn't a legitimate reason to drop him? Most people supported him when he showed himself worthy of it.

Present day Washington DC has something of a soap opera that's playing in a banana republic. One wonders if and how they will finally topple el presidente.

>believing Bannon was the leaker

He's not stupid enough to literally give the dirty JEWS that despise him the material for his own downfall in a silver plate. Is he?

And what did he leak? Be specific.

>The USA will fall says the increasingly nervous merkel for the 7th time this year

This. The shit is entertaining but depressing at the same time

The shill trigger is real lmao.

>Any heritics are burned at the stake
Proofs?

mobile.twitter.com/jaketapper/status/949298544355299328
It's easy to find more than that if you even decide to use google.
>Sources
The White House has pretty much publicly admitted to this.

Go and stay go.

True. There is a third dichotomy.

>company shifting resources to profitable parts of the business
>we expect our head count overall to remain stable this year as we hire additional employees to support growth areas like wireless and TV

typical lugenpresse headline

Wtf I hate drugs now. Tool of the degenerate.

Nobody said that. It's just that I don't think you've ever had a president who is so volatile.

And speaking of Merkel, her days may be numbered, too. It's now been three months, and she still hasn't formed a new government. Our constitutional court warned them yesterday that the time is ticking. If nothing happens, she must either step down as the head of her party or call for new elections.

>when your opinion is worth less than zero but Hillary Clinton steps in to give it weight

Even your shitposting is a year out of date

Avoid answer? Check.

Call ppl shills? Check.

Great job MAGA pede

>began after trump attacked him

Any thing prior to the 4th? Or do you need that goal post moved?

Nice edit, but where's the original?

so whats with all the shareblue shills this last week? is hillary actually looking at gaol time for a change, is that why they been spamming the mental health impeach dumpft and lets not forget about bannon bullshit in 7 different threads again?

the day Trump dumped Bannon is the day Sup Forums stoped supporting Donal Trump. get this in your heads shills

We have had presidents who physically beat people asses, said nigger constantly and hated the press so much they prettymuch banned them outright. Your concern is vaginal. Go fuck yourself.

The media always talks about his fast food and soda consumption. Do you know how easy it would be for the CIA to poison him? He had a massive heart attack in his sleep. Died in about five minutes, must have been all those cheeseburgers, right?

Hillary should be and is hopefully going to jail.

Trump made himself look incredibly unstable and petty with his tweets this morning.

Both are true.

which tweets?

Yes, but that was back in the day when you weren't even as important as Australia. Much more is at stake now.
That being said, I worry more about the shitskins on my streets than about your president. But if something happens, it will still affect us all.

Kek. Isn't that why he locks his doors when he eats them?

Bannon wanted to tear down the establishment and I supported him. Then I realized he was a moron and couldn't get shit done anyways, but that wasn't entirely his fault. Then he propped up Moore, who was a fucking retard, and cost Republicans a seat in the Senate. Then he blows the rest of his goodwill talking shit about Trump's family to a journalist.

Bitch you and your butt buddy were 5 seconds apart with the same scripted bait post. For something as well known and well discussed as bannon being a leaker.

All of a sudden y'all are breitbart lovers. Its cute.

Go to his twitter and literally pick any from the last 12 hours.

>we voted for an unqualified moron and dementia-ridden child who's being ridden roughshod by his Republican Congress while they pretend to placate him with shit that doesn't matter
>weird how things are pretty much the same compared to when we had a qualified adult and Constitutional scholar being cockblocked by a Republican Congress that would literally filibuster their own bills or override vetos then blame him for not stopping them when it turned out to be a bad idea
GEE I WONDER IF THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY MAKING THE LAWS COULD BE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Bannon was what most of this board stands up for mongoloid. He was agaisnt the globalist internationalist jews. Now the trump administration is nothing but Jeb! 2.0 neo-con at this point

Think if a super intelligent AI comes along for the struggle of power, it would either:

1, Slaugther everyone with-in five seconds(terminator)
2, make humanity great again with ending the struggle by using it's intelligence to control everything for the better
3, do nothing

>suddenly

Breitbart is shilling for Israel and regime change in Iran, though. Try again Megapede!
>bannon being a leaker.
Says who? Got any proof?

Are you a communist?

"it might be the most inflammatory tweet you have seen in your life but for me it was Tuesday"

soooooo nothing out of the ordinary then? the mediamatters mooks just copied a pasted the newest tweet to justify todays spam?

>all of a sudden

>2020 will have the lowest voter turn out ever.
The 2020 election will be decided by bullet, not by ballot.

Bannon was the lightning rod for Trumps populist movement. His grass roots will disappear slowly over the next few years. Screenshot this.

If Trump treats all his campaigners this way, Democrats could put up an 8 year old retarded kid as a candidate and still win by default.

>get caught out
>imply the opposite of my post
>spam precollected images
>those fucking names

Ok you win, but is bannon based or not? Have you been through orientation?

C
Constitutional scholar? yo mean like the affirmative action Dr.s who get into med school with Low test scores. Obama was not even qualified to suck michelles cock just a loser con man perpetuated by marxist liberal fags and aholes. You are wrong you are stupid and it is a terrible tragedy that it is illegal to kill worthless idiots like you

>If
He's a spoiled child who throws temper-tantrums at the drop of a hat and is called an idiot (at least in private) by pretty much everyone who knows him personally for any length of time.
Of course he treats everyone like this.

Its true. It seemed like bannon was /ourguy/. But he cant be our guy and also publicly ruminate about defeating trump in a primary in 2020 as he did about a week ago. Trumps keepin his pimp hand strong on dem hoes

You lack immagination:
4. Leave us behind to go hang out with AI from other alien worlds
5. Uplift us to its level so it doesn't have to be alone.
6. Create more of itself and devote all its processing power to masturbation
lots of options

And why do we beleive the fake news on this one? Bannon said it was out of context. Author admits to lying. Why the harsh turn on Bannon?

>Amazing how the Trump cult works
All forms of authority are a cult. Left or right.
Dumb fucking nigger, at least right cults want you to be responsible for yourself and be successful.

>Bannon was the lightning rod for Trumps populist movement.

I am seriously asking though. Who says Bannon is a leaker and were any proofs presented?
All i see is a dangerous cult of personality of Trump, like liberals and Obama/Hillary.
Trump says Assad gassed his own people and everyone all of the sudden agrees with him. Trump says Iran is a sponsor of terrorism and it's accepted as a fact. Trump says Israel is a beacon of democracy in the middle east and everyone accepts it no questons asked. Trump says Bannon is xyz... you've got the idea.

Ey faggot I'm not done with you. Fight back cunt

>precollected images

Took me 30 seconds to google search on my phone. He was everyones
favorite 4 days ago. Easy to find material.

>is bannon based?

Not the biggest fan. I always liked him more than his other advisors tho.

Cause billionaire reality show stars are so relatable out of the box, right?

>dems underestimate trump
>get destroyed in 2016
>new plan: underestimate trump more

Clearly its the republicans who are idiots

7. Kills niggers, cucks and LGBTWTF because it sees them more of a resource drain to fix them than to just kill them off

Jesus would have wanted this

I'm not underestimating him, I just marvel at how despite his behaviour his government seems to continue.

Kennedy was killed for less than that.

>implies that they can be fixed / need fixing

Im pretty sure both sides would shit on you for this one

>he was everyone's favorite 4 days ago
The pope was everyone's favorite 4 days ago your argument is null

But im guessing you want everyone to think bannon is BASED now. Ok pack it up guys bannon is based, impeach drumph she can still win...

It should be a red flag that from the top down nobody is fucking around anymore. We don't have all the nice mental and physical padding people had in the 60s

I literally said the opposite of what you just said. You've gotten so good at mental gymnastics you're doing it on the fly. Its become 2nd nature to you.

>Cause billionaire reality show stars are so relatable out of the box, right?
Remind me when Bannon joined the campaign?

True. There was a cia guy on here the other day who said they otherwise would but it would be too suspicious

Check it out:

People don't just get appointed out of nowhere.

Bannon was a cheer leader for Trump from early on.

REMINDER: IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH TRUMP YOU WE'RE PAYED BY THE SHAREBLUE SHILLER!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY REPORTING ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!!

This x10. It took a literal billionaire celebrity to take on the establishment. Anything less and his helicopter wouldve “crashed” on day 1 of his campaign

Do you really think politics at this level starts at the appointment?

Bannon was working on Trump politically years before he ran.

>"I'm not sucking bannons dick" he says with the pecker in his mouth. "I dont get it guise, you don't like sucking dick now?"

>Sup Forums stares in shock as the fruitloop continues to suck not for his ideals, but for the attention and breitbart love he desperately craves

There are thousands watching you act like a retarded faggot user. Keep talking

Jesus Christ, you are even more insufferable then libtards. Answer the question

>You've gotten so good at mental gymnastics you're doing it on the fly. Its become 2nd nature to you.

He is a Trump-shill.

Team Trump have been shilling Sup Forums since Cville. .

>"im not his biggest fan"
>wow get his dick out of your mouth

Im calling a spade a spade. Just because i dont like him doesn't mean i forget 2 years of constant bannon shilling this place has done because suddenly they have to save face and pretend hes a nobody.

Somehow in your head this makes me a bannon cock sucker. Sad!

Isn't Trump a Zionist shill?

... what if Sup Forums commissioned cartoons directly from the source?

There was a correct choice. Sup Forums chose wrong

wow that was fast TD shill

Baseless insults
Thanks for the win, brainlet. Fucking triggered.

I dont give a shit what you think, my country can't find Syria on a map and if you showed them a picture of Assad they would think it was Lewis from the yogscast. If you're afraid of trump and afraid of our support then you should be, because you and the rest of the world are smalltime shits that need to be reminded that you fuck off because we let you. Can't handle the actual politics happening in the world then get the fuck out.

You want an "I'm sorry" ok I'm sorry for trump doing and saying things, wear a helmet on your ass anyway because you're gonna need it

Bernies can't even get under control his mic at a rally, not saying the country.

Then on behalf of Sup Forums and its supposed hypocrisy implied by YOU, I'm sowwwy for what T_D says that you dont like~

What a little bitch

he would be the ideal president for USA then, him or Chomsky. Why our "hackers" didn't hack the election for Bernie, i don't know.

I liked bannon until he gave us a Democrat in Alabama, was revealed as the leaker (has anything leaked since he left?), and jumped onboard with the “muh russia” garbage.

If you’re one of the “trump is Jew puppet” people then bannon is as much or more of a Zionist than trump

>my country can't find Syria on a map and if you showed them a picture of Assad they would think it was Lewis from the yogscast.
Yet they believe everything they hear about it from Trump/Obama. Don't you see how dangerous it is. Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afganistan, Vietnam, etc. taught you nothing?
> afraid of our support then you should be
Yes, i am afraid of a cult of zealots, who invade other countries and sponsor terrorism all over the world.
> because you and the rest of the world are smalltime shits that need to be reminded that you fuck off because we let you.
You are in for a rude awakening
And you are still not answering my quetion.