Testing radio free kekistan 7.5mhz am

while this thread is waiting to get saged, here is a message from radio free kekistan. we will be testing on air, shortwave 7.500mhz am. if you can hear shadilay then please report back with your country and location, and signal report. will be transmitting for only 30 mins for now. if coverage is ok we will go on air at regular schedule, and accepting all content submitted by pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you live in a junk yard?

You might get a better radiation pattern if your rig wasn't made out of and surrounded by trash

You really think that little transmitter will be powerful enough to deliver a listenable broadcast?

Genuinely interested. Where are you and what do you expect?

Also just play the daily shoah.

Ghana

I hear u

my, your antennas so big n long.

in Europe. very remote high location. 800w at the moment

you better be serious, I dusted off the dx 1200 for this

antenna 20m high. looks shorter. can get 2kw booster on if this works out. have over 3kw solar panels and battery backup

I can see a carrier on 7500 but no modulation... also it's daylight there, only going to get a ground wave reception as 7500 is too high for MUF atm

>and thus, Sup Forums media empire is born

ok. shutdown for some adjustments. need a fair bit more on the cooling system. running very hot already.
did anyone hear anything? is there any big stations on that channel who are drowning me?

Someone show a brainlet how to find it on an internet sdr

Hope you get a better antenna then that. Also what is your station callsign?

7485 and 7520 are am broadcast stations but 7500 is clear of them.

Like I said before, Only saw the carrier on 7500

Are you using an antenna tuner? Have you even measured your swr? Also AM is going to umrun hot. Use upper side band.

that shitty dipole doesn't look like it could handle more than 100w

i know i can easy make it stateside from here at 4pm utc. i can try lower frequencies. .....FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK... FUCKING KEK VOICE OF AMERICA ISLAM ARABIC SERVICE JUST CAME ON 7.495. RETHINK NEEDED. why the shitting fuckcunt is voa pandering to the Taliban?

This is a larping faggot using his grandfathers 23 channel CB and a wet noodle.

t. An actual ham operator.

muf over eu is like 4-5mhz at the moment, wait until night time so you can catch some skywave action.

>i can try lower frequencies

if your antenna is cut for 40m... I hope you have an atu if you're going to Tx lower

also a Ham here, don't care if OP is larping I'm pretty excited to talk radio over Sup Forums

im using an upgraded furuno ships atu, tested to 1.5kw swr is 1:1 at 7.5 and atu can get 1:1.8 from 3 mhz to 36mhz. i need to get a big blower on the amp. atu actually matches down to 700khz but amp wont. antenna is 5mm2

can't hear shit captain

yep, like i said. overheating so shutdown for additional blower. also radio cuckistan voa is blasting arabic durkadurka 5 clicks below and drowning the channel. i will keep to am so everyone can hear , not just hams. i can take suggestions to a frequency clear in Europe and America above 3.5mhz and can cut dipole to match. the solid state amp will end up driving some big ol triodes.

Sup Forums should have a ham radio board. I would love that.

lol im not using my official callsigns on a pirate broadcast!

seconded. ham forum sites are all pensioners talking about their cancer.

My job is a satcom operator, you are a spastic.

It would be even deader than /po/.

I'm so suck of idiot newfags crying for new boards like this is plebbit and we need a million different boards for super specific topics. We need less boards with broader rules for each. Dead boards fucking suck and just encourage shitty, autistic moderation.

I use to go to the local club meetings and that turned into the same thing. Old geezers complaining about their ailments

ok trying on 6.3mhz standby for shadilay in 5 mins

is that a vibroplex key? how old is it?

>Sup Forums is full of HAMs

Maybe there actually are some SHTF fags here. Or are you all /out/ crossposters?

1970s I think. Its not a collectable one. Works good though.

no hear on 6.3? will regroup and try later on grayline.

my noise floor is too high on 6300, hopefully someone else can confirm

please post any content on YouTube with tagline kekistanradio911 and i will download it to mp3 for transmission

that's a beautiful key man, I hope you get to CW that bad boy whenever possible. I'm ashamed to say I only have an economy straight key

ok shutting down. any reports?
tx is in Eastern Europe btw.

>Sup Forums thinking they are going to save the white race with a limp wire on a stick and an overheated microwave oven magnetron they found in a junkyard

meanwhile rappers are winding fucking Tessa coils in their vans for fun and powering them by hooking their V8 engine up to 10 alternators

> back to the topic, there's an 11-meter op who lives in the Pacific Northwest who goes by the handle of "Prime Minister" on 27.025. It is rumored that he is running approx. 70,000 watts on A.M. from his QTH. Apparently his garage is filled with gear including a couple of huge diesel generators so he doesn't draw too much power from the electric company.'

>You must be referring to the rapper 'Sir-mix-alot'. I have heard him on CH.6 (aka the super bowl) a number of months back. He was S-8+ at my QTH (ground wave). I even met another HAM some years ago now a silent key, (N7EZP I think..) who claimed to have built one of the 30+kW mobile amps he uses. If you want to see some of these clowns and videos of their 'key downs' just point your browser to..
>www.davemade.com
>www.bigradios.com

Take it to reddit, Sargoy.

my uncle had the loudest signal in california back in the day he was an og phone phreaker and was a little older than woz and jobs before he got arrested and the cia ruined his life :shaka:

theres usually a ham thread up in /diy/

>>/diy/1298149

bump

shall i give another try on 6.3?
how many are listening?

Teach me your ways senpai

did you hear shadilay?

If you'll give another go, I'll try.

OP are you still there? I've got a shortwave setup and will submit a reception report.

What's your freq now?

No signals on 6300 kHz here in the U.S, signal on 6307 kHz on the Twente WebSDR in the Netherlands, looks like some religious shit.

6307kHz man saying Wowowowowowowow

Dude that's illegal sure. Be careful dont get caught

Thats me.

not running the box any more today. taking a lady friend out to wine, dine, and smash. will try again tomorrow. have found a bigger cooling blower for the amp and will try 6.3 again then 7.whatever is free. conditions are not great in this part of the solar cycle, or this time of year. with my smaller ham radio setup from this location (not my registration qth) i can usually work the states and south afrika, Australia on 100w or less on ssb. i am not a broadcasting engineer, just a ham with advanced licence (that I don't want to lose by getting caught) so any advice from bc engineering, or old school pirates will be welcome.. i think i should change the antenna for starters to a vertical for radiation pattern. i can get a shit ton of buried copper in as earth, possibly straight down a well In addition to tuned radials. also any advice on using big triodes. during the day i have high voltage solar string arrays that can put out up to 2kv... not that much but a start. i should probably move this section to /diy but while there are some people on here wtf?

Not him, but if you have an interest, start hanging out with your local HAM club(s) and there is also tons of info online.

>kekistan
I want this meme to end and for r/thedonald fags to go back

Post a thread tomorrow brother, I will tune in and try my best to hear you in North America. I'll even check the online WebSDR's in Europe if I can't.

Glad to see other shortwave listeners here.

Did my Foundation as it was an optional module being run at my uni.

Did my Intermediate at my local radio club, I was the youngest dude there by about 30 years.

Some of you kekposters are alrite.

Why dont you mount it on top of that White House.

there are vids of them on YT I think, can't find them though

You still testing? I'll fire my rig up if so. What equipment are you using?

>amateur radio
>pirate radio
pick one

Try 6925 kHz USB on greyline to the states if you have the capability. Quite a crowd monitors there. Step up in 5 kHz increments if 6925 is in use.

do you think it can reach europe?

I only know
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

which is based in NL

There are others. That's just the best one so far. I just got a nice rig, so I can listen from home. Its a game changer

kek look at the chatbox

>1525z ER1002SWL: 6950AM Music station Pirate?
>1526z PE9PE Rob: Of course a Pirate as it far outside the designated Broadcastband.
>1528z ER1002SWL: What is a post? Italian music. At my SDR i cath well
>1529z ER1002SWL: I got rid of the jingle.

Italian music. look like success?

nice rig

You can get in big trouble for broadcasting without government permission user, ask yourself if you know for sure what you're doing is legal please. Wouldn't want bad things to happen to you.