Fuck commies

Why is only the far-right treated as trash and not the far-left too? Why is the far-left given a free pass?

Is it only because the far-right is portrayed as the home of muh racists/bigots?

How the fuck did the West go from being hostile to commies to admiring them in just a few decades?

Because the far-right is actually a threat.
Communism:
>"thrive" only in autocratic agrarian shitholes
>make the country more shit than before
Fascism:
>takes power in educated, industrial democracies
>revitalises the nations industries, militaries and national pride
>...still turn the country to shit eventually by chimping out and stifling culture

there's nobody in west who admires communism besides autistic millenials who think that USSR was lgbt utopia

Explain the indoctrinating happening in educational institutions then. That shit makes me wanna round up all college professors and ship them off to Venezuela.

are you talking about 3+ genders etc? idk what people in west think but here we consider it to be liberal propaganda, not communist

>every progressive retard is le communist..
It's entirely in line with the tradition of Western liberalism. Left-wing thought includes and engages with Communism, but not all left-wing thought is Communism. Quite the contrary. One failure of the American right is its myopic attachment to the Communist boogeyman - the incredibly capitalist phenomena of homegrown leftism has to be explained in terms of "cultural Marxism". Where rhetoric prevents people from actually understanding their enemy.

Because one is a cudgel that capitalists can use to beat over the head of working class movements, and the other is the “far-right” (a huge misnomer, they’re syncretists) who threaten the end the party and stop the flow of money to capitalists, of which many are Jewish.

because communism promises free shit for people who don't like the unfair world.

this

>Capitalism promise survival of the fittest, and deliver survival of the fittest

this so much, fascists actually can achieve stuff on their own, commies need popular support to even try and do anything

personally I don't want free shit
I want everyone to be as poor as me

Marxist subversion and guilt over the red scare.

Every other film you see mocks it. People are afraid the 3rd Reich will rise again, and based on some of the faggots who post on here, they are right. Stormfags are just as cancerous as Marxists are about race.

but cultural marxism exists it's a thought current that communists developed to explain why they can't make the revolution happen everywhere, the americans see themselves as temporarily embarassed millionaires and therefore do not act as a class prevents commie revolution from taking place

same thing, it's relative. In the PERFECT ideal world of commie scum, everyone has the same stuff. Not realizing that in such a system there will have to be people who have access to much more critical functions and processes of society, and that those people will eventually be treated more importantly than everyone else. And we arrive right back at poor people being mad at rich people, except in this fantasy, unskilled people will be mad at skilled people.

>watches Bill Whittle once...
It's a not totally inaccurate summary of the train of thought of the New Left, Marcuse, so on. But the term "cultural Marxism" isn't used with deft and familiarity about the intellectual movements it seeks to fight against, it's a term intentionally loaded with negative connotations and plastered about much too easily. Note the illiterate confusion of "postmodernists" with "cultural Marxists" as one category.

because (((jews))) are commies

Fascist: we want to kill millions of people
Communists: we want humanity to live in utopia forever

I think only because of nazism but communism must be banned aswell imo.

>tfw all my college professors dismiss the state as being too powerful and rally for less state and I have courses that are literally shitting on communism
LMAOING AT YOUR LIVES

Right. Can the past decade's rise in the popularity of and interest in Marxism, or whatever you want to call it, be attributed to the crash of 2008? Or is just social media giving these fuckers a more public platform to peddle their shit on?

Exactly. It's what you say, not what you do.

but in order to achieve th classless/stateless society in which nothing bad can happen you need to abandon concepts of thought that are bad for said society like competition and you need to start thinking in terms of your community and you also need the people in said society to recognize power structures as inherently evil in order for a government not to rise up again, this can only e achieved through cultural changes, that's why commies talk so much about social change

because muh racism
communists disgust me

Because pic related.

"Right" doesn't have institution or power. Neocons have wealth but lack influence.

>America
>Capitalist since 1970

You only think this because you see anything left of Hitler as "far left".

It's still illegal for immigrants to be members of the communist party in America. No such law exists for any rightwing groups.

long march through the institutions

Let's not act like you don't want to violently kill bourgeois children

The 2008 crash and subsequent bailout and little to no bank punishment probably pushed a lot of young people. And social media has done a ton of cultural shit, I am interested in seeing how social media is studied 50 years from now.

the bailouts and other examples of corporatism also drove a lot of people towards more genuinely free market politics such as libertarianism and even ancap