What would have happened if Mami didn't die?

What would have happened if Mami didn't die?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/4q1n0F2gxTbe4Ad6aL9bUQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=8foQ1Z47CWg
my.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely nothing. Homura went through 20 years of various kinds of iterations where all kinds of stuff happened but with the same ending.

We're already shown the range of outcomes for Mami via episode 10. Best-case scenario, she dies fighting Waluigi night. Worst-case scenario, she finds out the truth and fucking loses it.

I still remember when the series was airing from episodes 4 through 9 people would post "if only Mami were here," then episode 10 happened and it changed to "okay maybe it's better that she dies when she did."

The same things probably. Sayaka still turned into a witch in the timeline she survives, so she's not very influential it seems.

Worst girl

Literally tried to kill everyone when she found the truth

She would've married Kyouko.

(OP)
Fuck off.
There is zero reason for you to constantly shit up Madoka threads and make Madoka threads just to shit them up.

Hahahaha how is internet bullying a real thing?Nigga just close the tab

You're not "bullying" anyone.
You are just cancer.

Sadly, there is not even any chemotherapy that can get rid of you.

You make threads shit, thus people want you gone. This really isn't complicated.

OTP

Why are you replying to the OP which you made saying "otp"?
Your shipping cancer is not common place on this site or anywhere in the world, so why do you always try to pretend that everyone in these threads sides with you?

Maybe there wouldn't be an issue if you just stop complaining.

>waaaaah give me my safe space!!!!!!!!
Maybe there wouldn't be an issue if you were actually a good poster.

Why do you think people "complaining" gives you the right to shit up and destroy threads?

Not that anyone is "complaining", they are just telling you to stop doing something that is factually wrong.

>he keeps changing his IP and resetting his phone to try and pretend he's more than one person
SO much wasted effort.

Half this thread wouldn't exist without ACK's butthurt. This is so stupid. Why sperg out about something and make people bait you harder, like dude. Stfu.

I too would like an answer to this What in the world makes you think that because someone says they are against something, that you should post it to spite them?

ACK does not exist. Get that through your head.

>people
It is LITERALLY just you, !Akemi.

If telling crack shitters to fuck off made them spam more, then it would have happened before you showed up on this site in 2014.

Sup Forums was made in 2003 and you are the ONLY person who has ever had a problem with telling shippinh shitters to fuck off.

No one is "sperging", they are just telling you to stop ruining threads. Why do you think you have the right to ruin threads and no one can say anything about it.

Shut the fuck up.

Looks like OP is being autistic & mad gain.

>>waaaaah give me my safe space!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you and your obsession with not wanting people to post relationships you don't like.

If you're an infamous lolcow who keeps getting triggered by something extremely silly, of course people will make fun of it. Where do you think we are?

>durrr it's normal to spam things to spite people
No, it's actually not. Really, let's see you find anyone else on the site who acts like you.

Go into some Live Live thread. Find someone who says they don't like a certain Love Live girl. Notice how that girl does not get spammed to spite them.

This pattern hold true for literally everything other than crack shit in yuri threads.

She would've died later or broke down after learning the truth about Witches after Sayashit goes full retard. Speaking of alternates idea, I do love how that Homura route went in the PSP game, honestly.

You're such a fag.

No, people don't want you posting low quality content. e.g. shipping shit. Because low quality content being in the thread makes the thread low quality. It's very simple.

>If you're an infamous lolcow
Nope. Literally no one at all thinks "ack" is real other than you. It's why your kiwifarms thread is dead, and it's why you, !Akemi are mentioned on Sup Forums history sites and "ack" is not.

>triggered
Stop using tumblr words.
And no one is getting "triggered". People can say things you don't like without being "triggered".

Maybe because you've been sperging out for 3 years. You can't be compared to a random LLanon.

>Where do you think we are?
On Sup Forums. Where tumblr shipping cancer like you has always been mocked and told to fuck off.

>trigger
>typing like you're on tumblr
>trying to pretend you belong here
How funny. Also, see You are the ONLY person who acts like you do.

>you
There is no sperging. And there is no "you". Everyone hates you.

>you post one image
>people tell you to fuck off
>you think "lol xXDDD I EPIC trolol i trigger them!!!"
>you spam thread to death because someone told you to fuck off
>people then eventually try to reason with you to get you to stop spamming
>this only makes you spam more because you are insane

Again, for over 10 years not a single fucking person has acted like you.
And for those ten years you were not here, people always told shipping cancer to fuck off. And you are the only one who reacted by spamming threads to death.

>Again, for over 10 years not a single fucking person has acted like you.
Actually you only need to be here for 5 minutes to realise it.

>X gets posted (image or comment doesn't matter e.g. Oda is a hack)
>Anyone goes on an autistic rant
>it gets reposted much more than it would if no one cried

You can be in denial, but you're the problem. You only feel attacked, because you want to feel offended.

Now now, no need to fight.

>goes out of his way to post twice in the same minute just because he honestly think it makes it look like more than one person
This is just sad.

>it gets reposted much more than it would if no one cried
No, it actually doesn't. That's the fucking point. Your behavior is indicative of only you. Let's see you find in the archives anyone else at all acting like you. Really, do it. And no, it can't be you spamming crack while pretending to be someone else.

>Anyone goes on an autistic rant
The only one who's autistic here is you.
People trying to reason with you because you have ruined every single Madoka thread for three straight years is not going on an autistic rant. You refuse to reply is being autistic, though.

Tell me, why do you autistic fits of spamming and ruining threads not make people spite and attack you?

>No, it actually doesn't.
Look how enabled and and everything afterwards.

>You You You
Keep projecting everyone except you on me, but it won't change anything.

Do you realize that these "autistic rants" aren't actually autistic, they are just people trying to talk to you and make you stop spamming. And the only reason people are trying to reason with you is because you were spamming in the first place. It's the only option available over the internet.

>You only feel attacked, because you want to feel offended.
The fuck does this even mean, you tumblr shit.

>you were spamming
You are the only one replying several times to different posts.

I said in that post that you couldn't use your own posts as examples.

Find post in other threads that are not yuri related. And find them in posts from at least 5 years ago.

You are NOT excuses from being a shitposter just because you are doing it to spite people.

>Keep projecting everyone except you on me
This doesn't even make sense in English.

homura a worst

>you couldn't use your own posts as examples
Well, I didn't. None of the three posts was by me.

>Find post in other threads that are not yuri related. And find them in posts from at least 5 years ago.
That's a very autistic request.

>This doesn't even make sense in English.
It actually does. You need to educate yourself.

Do you see how you refuse to ever address everything a post says? That's what makes you autistic.

>Tell me, why do you autistic fits of spamming and ruining threads not make people spite and attack you?
Answer that.

Also, you are the only one spamming.

>Tell me, why do you autistic fits of spamming and ruining threads not make people spite and attack you?
What does this even mean?

>no reply to
So much for you being against any kind of shipperposting. You're just crying because certain pairings make you butthurt, just like everyone has been saying.

>None of the three posts was by me.
That's "were by me", your English sucks ass. And they were all by you.

>That's a very autistic request.
You don't even know what the word autistic means. And you are constantly shitposting in yuri threads, which is what makes it obvious it's always you. Because NO ONE acts like you outside of yuri threads. That's why you have to find proof from there.

>It actually does.
No, it doesn't. See the first point in this post.

>And they were all by you.
Oh, so I wrote your post as well? Damn, that's crazy.

>And you are constantly shitposting in yuri threads, which is what makes it obvious it's always you. Because NO ONE acts like you outside of yuri threads.
Pretty sure that's what people say about you, ACK.

I want to give her my big, beefy and juicy American burger!

>What does this even mean?
Why is your English so shit.

Okay, you claim that people spam crack because "I" "sperg autistic rant" etc, whatever buzzwords you like to through around.

So, if "people" spam things to spite people who act out. Why is your acting out (you act out by spamming crack), not met by people spamming to spite you.

By your logic, your autistic fits of spamming should be met with people spamming to spite you for it.

>certain pairings make you butthurt
No, !Akemi. HomuMado is actually the canon pair of the series. And it is thus not low quality shipping cancer. The problem is you posting low quality shit that has no bases in the show.

>everyone
Just you.

>Why is your acting out (you act out by spamming crack
That's the issue though. I don't spam crack. ANd someone posting images is nowhere near the emotional investment of you autistic rants.

>Pretty sure that's what people say about you, ACK.
You're the only one obsessed with the meta.

Dude, your English is so fucking bad. What is wrong with you. "All" is that context was referring to all the posts you listed here >people
No, literally just you. And how do I know it's just you? Because you are the only one who thinks ack is real. You also refuse to give proof ack is real and refuse to say what "he" does wrong. That is 100% constant in your behavior 100% of the time.

>still refusing to link a single example out side of yuri threads where anyone spams to spite other people
Thanks for proving my point that it is only you who acts like that.

Well, I quoted you, so what does that say about you?

>HomuMado is actually the canon pair of the series. And it is thus not low quality shipping cancer.
Shipping is shipping. If you had been against all people making posts with no value except talking about pairings, you would at least have an understandable position, but it's clear that you're just throwing autistic tantrums because you see pairings that "are incorrect".

>posting images
More like spamming the same images over & over again.
You didn't quote me.

>"All" is that context was referring to all the posts you listed here (You)
Yeah and was yours while I wrote none, but apparently I wrote your post and the answers to it, impressive.

>Because you are the only one who thinks ack is real.
Sad!

>You also refuse to give proof ack is real and refuse to say what "he" does wrong.
Well, spamming, getting triggered by images, ban evading, actively trying to kill threads etc. etc.

>still refusing to link a single example out side of yuri threads where anyone spams to spite other people
How about you take a look at the Wan Piss thread? Why do you think SaNa is spammed there, retard?

Reread .

Honest question, do you think if you just keep repeating something after it was proven wrong that people won't notice and just accept you're right? Like, I have no idea what retardation goes through your head.

There are no autistic rants. You are the autistic one, and has been explained to you how in this thread. Multiple times.

How is you spamming images for years on end, most of the time always going out of your way to double post not an emotional investment? Oh, and of course, your whole "durrr ppl do it 2 make fun of emtional vetment" bull shit is just you talking out of your ass. So, all the people who spam crack do it to make fun of people who are emotionally invested, huh? Then why do none of the crack spammers laugh at !Akemi (you) crying about having no friends?

>I don't spam crack
You do, constantly. Why do you think anyone will believe you just because you don't.

>do you think if you just keep repeating something after it was proven wrong that people won't notice and just accept you're right?
Do you? It' been several years already after all...

Anyway this is all a load of ass. Enough with this thread.

I love magical prostitute!

>complains about spamming
>spams the full thread full with his rant and posts the same images
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/4q1n0F2gxTbe4Ad6aL9bUQ/

Hmm

>Shipping is shipping.
No, it's not. That's the fucking point, you moron.
HomuMado is a pair in the series. Posting about is the same as posting about the series, because HomuMado is a part of the series. ANy crack shit pair is not.

>autistic
You make it really obvious who you are by your constant misuse of the word.

>you see pairings that "are incorrect".
No need for the quotes, they actually are incorrect.

Learn English.

>triggered
This is another thing that makes it really obvious who you are, you refuse to stop using this word.

>actively trying to kill thread
No one does that other than you. Telling you to stop spamming is not actively trying to kill a thread.
You are also the one who spams. Again, telling you to stop spamming is not spamming itself.
Telling you to stop spamming is not being "triggered".
And like always, ban evading means nothing. The mod does not ban people in accordance with the rules.

>You are also the one who spams.
Look at the thread, fuccboi.

>ban evading means nothing
>only my rules count!!
Manchild.

>middle of a work day
>ACK is still here

Get a job.

Madoka loves Mami though.

Imagine being ACK.

>Mami x Madoka

This is rare.

If you're delusional
Imagine being you & having your defects.

It's not spammed nearly as much as you spam. And that person often gets banned.

>refuses to reply to everything said in the post
>like always
You make it so painfully obvious who you are.

Let's see you point out to a single post where you've proved me wrong.

>Hmm
Hey, !Akemi. Do you know why those "rants" get reposted so much? Because of your posts like this You never address anything, so there is no choice but to keep saying it. If you actually addressed what people say then they wouldn't need to say it again.

>constantly going out of his way to post twice in the same minute
>still refuses to address everything in the posts he replies to
It's like you're wearing a name tag.

Stop, just stop already. Address EVERYTHING in the posts you are replying to. This is the reason things get repeated so much.

>Look at the thread, fuccboi.
Making rational arguments is not spam, you fucking retard.

>only my rules count
Tell me, why can the mod ban someone who doesn't actually break the rules and you not say anything about it, but if someone evades a ban for a rule they did not break they are worse than hitler?

Imagine you constantly going out of your way to make two posts in the same minute because you honest to god think it makes you look like more than one person.

>still obsessed with trying to make it look like ack is real
>can't even get the mods of Sup Forums history sites to make an article about him
That's because you're the only person who thinks he's real.

Do you expect anyone to read your tumblr-tier post?

>rare
henlo newfriend

Tell me, why are you not telling !Akemi to get a job? He's sitting here shitpositng and spamming like usual.

Oh right, because you only made this post for the sake of trying to make it look like someone other than you thinks your boogieman is real.

You notice you cry a lot about tumblr, but you use it yourself. besuretoactuallyread is your name there, so what are you even doing?

get a load of this guy

>Weekly reminder that if you pair the Madoka girls with anyone other than their canon partners you are insulting and degrading the strong feelings of love they express in the series. In depth reasons to how you’re degrading them can be found on my blog.
hahahahahahha wtf

Yes, I expect you to not being autistic, !Akemi.

I get that you are mad, upset and intimated by a "large" amount of text directed at you, but you still need to address all of it.

>trubmlr-tier
>if I call someonthing tumblr i win!
Here's a fun fact. Tumblr is based around minimalism. Meaning their posts are short and their images are small.

You are the only one who makes small short posts with no substance. So you are the one acting like you are on tumblr. Even more so because you support shipping cancer.

>henlo
>trying THIS hard to samefag that you're fingers are going spastic
Also, you are replying to your own post.

>samefagging
>yet again
Notice how you always try to bring this up, but you never give proof that it is by the same people who post in these threads.

How do I know it's only you that brings it up? Because you ignore every single time how you are the one who ACTS like they are on tumblr. How tumblr ACTS is the problem. The tumblr account you love to spam doesn't ACT like a tumblr poster. And you always refuse to address this.

See? You always refuse to address what people say in their posts.
And then you wonder why it gets repeated so much. Do you think people will just stop saying it if you ignore it?

>replying to your own post
>ignoring how you are the one who acts like you are on tumblr
Why do you make it so obvious who you are?

And yes, it's obvious this is just your usual bull shit of spamming two posts in the same minute like always.

Here, if you really want to laugh, look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=8foQ1Z47CWg

Oh and
>wtf
>pretending like you're not pure tumblr

from your tumblr, 4u

She would have kept on with hunting witches.

>DURRRR UR WRONG FOR BAN EVADIN!!!!!!!!
Notice how the mod is only deleting posts that are against crack in this thread. And he is not touching posts that are objectively against the rules like all of your off topic meta.

That's why it's fine to ban evade.

>one guy raping another dude allows me to rape dudes too
Flawless logic

Tells cancer to fuck off, nothing wrong here.

No, it's not.
That's something from your own tumblr.

Why would a person who is against crack shit post that on their own tumblr. You're a moron.

And do you see how you still refuse to address what people are saying to you?
That's why things get repeated so much and what makes it so clear you are autistic.

It's literally on your tumblr account. You reblogged it with walls of text.

Nope. Not even close to the same.
Because ban evasion is based on the pretense that you broke a rule in the first place.

>still refusing to address everything said to you
Why are you so fucking autistic.
Why is talking so hard for you?

>Because ban evasion is based on the pretense that you broke a rule in the first place.
Ban Evasion itself is breaking the rules. There are exactly 0 situation where you can validate that. Maybe read the rules.

>wall of text
Thanks for the compliment. I pride myself on being able to explain in detail why I am correct and convey it to others.

And I know next to nothing about tumblr, but I know enough to know that reblogging something is not the same has hosting it.

>your
You are the one who acts you are on tumblr.
It's where you belong. And have you noticed that the people who disagree with what's said on that tumblr are normal tumblr users, like you.

>gets banned every single thread for years
>it's not like I'm doing something wrong here!!
0/10

As that timeline was progressing:

>Mami defeats Charlotte with no injuries, goes back to give Homura a little talking to
>She'd probably let Homura go, but with a final warning to fuck off
>Madoka is probably all set to contract, so Homura wont allow this
>Keeps coming after her
>Mami and Homura fight, Mami has no knowledge of Homura's power and is killed by her
>Show progresses as normal, except Homura is presented as the villain

In the show's timeline, Mami was too wary of Homura for them to be teammates

>You are the one who acts you are on tumblr.
Well, you are the one with a tumblr account, so you'd know, huh.

Stop having double standards.
You cling to ban evasion like a drowning cat.
And you always ignore how the only reason there is ban evasion in the first place is because he gave out unjust bans in the first place.

You ignoring that makes it clear you have no intention of being rational.

Okay, answer me this.

I get banned for something I didn't do.
I appeal the ban. The appeal gets denied.
What next? Just accept that I was not banned fairly and do nothing?

>Stop having double standards.
How is that a double standard?

>X is rulesbreaking
>not if Y!
That's not how it works.

>unjust ban
You get banned for spamming/using proxies, neither ban is unjust.

Why do you keep trying to pretend that only one person is against shipping cancer like you?
Really, say the words "it is common to be against shipping cancer, that blog could belong to anyone".

I really don't get it? What, did those few "big" posts scare you and now you refuse to make a post that's longer than a few words?

>gets banned every single thread for years
What does it matter if someone gets banned? The mod is not following the rules in good faith.
my.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png

You are the one who actually breaks the rules every thread.

>What next? Just accept that I was not banned fairly and do nothing?
Yes, this site isn't for you. Though your bans are fair.

>How is that a double standard?
Because you refuse to reply to anyone else who breaks the rules and fault them or fault the mods for not banning people fairly in the first place.

>That's not how it works.
It actually is.
Stop obsessing over ban evading.

>spamming
Like always, you are doing the same stupid bull shit of ignoring when you get proven wrong.

IT IS NOT SPAMMING TO TELL YOU TO STOP SPAMMING.

Also, why would I be using proxies in the first place if I wasn't already banned. Your reasoning is total shit.

>Because you refuse to reply to anyone else who breaks the rules
Show me one person itt who is ban evading or spamming tumblr copypastas like you are?

>It actually is.
No, it literally isn't. If you break the law, that's it. What you feel about it doesn't matter.

>Also, why would I be using proxies in the first place if I wasn't already banned.
Because you use proxies permanently. How many IP Range Bans do you think you got until now, nigga?

>samefagging
>again
Why should I leave when I was here first, and I'm the one who's not breaking any rules.

Also, no. People don't just accept unfair things. That's not how people work.

>Though your bans are fair.
Nope, they aren't.

>[13:13:08] I don't read this guy's walls of text and neither should you

The mod does not even read anything before banning people.

>Why should I leave when I was here first
Because you're neither a mod nor the admin who decide and execute the rules of this site.

>I'm the one who's not breaking any rules.
Trolling outside of Sup Forums with spam posts, offtopic posts derailing the thread like this one, ban evasion, overall shitposting, using proxies. It goes on and on.

>People don't just accept unfair things.
If you can't handle the rules make your own website instead of being a annoying cunt toward everyone else.

>The mod does not even read anything before banning people.
Because you repost your copypastas every single thread.

>durrr i called something tumblr so i win
Again, you are defending shipping cancer, which is common behavior on tumblr, therefore you are the tumblr like poster.

>ban evading
You. You got banned for posting CP and saying you wanted to fuck children.

>b- but that's not me!!!!
It is. But tell me, why can you baselessly claim I'm "ack", but anyone who calls you out correctly as being !Akemi is wrong?

>If you break the law
You do realize that cops get arrested all the time for arresting people under false charges, right?

>Because you use proxies permanently
Are you fucking retarded?
Why would they range ban and IP range when no one has done anything on it yet? Your reasoning is so ass backwards it's not even funny.
When this all started, no one ever got banned for telling shipping shitters to fuck off. So why would the IP ranges of those people be blocked?

>nigga
You make it so obvious who you are, !Akemi.

>you are the tumblr like poster
But you're the one with the copypastas and account.

>You got banned for posting CP and saying you wanted to fuck children.
Which never happened, wew.

>It is. But tell me, why can you baselessly claim I'm "ack", but anyone who calls you out correctly as being !Akemi is wrong?
Because you are ACK and always posts the exact same posts. Your writing style is the exact same every single time and you already admitted to be that retard on tumblr itt indirectly.

>You do realize that cops get arrested all the time for arresting people under false charges, right?
Well, good thing that you get banned for just reasons.

>Why would they range ban and IP range when no one has done anything on it yet?
They IP Range Ban your proxies over and over, because they are proxies, retard. And you're original IP is already Range banned since long enough.

>You make it so obvious who you are, !Akemi.
Doublenigga.

What?! Homura and Sayaka are going out now?!

Nope, I'm just a person who has given more to the fandom and site than almost anyone else.

You are the one who is "trolling", and if you honest to god think I am trolling, you have no idea what the word means.
I am still not spamming, and you clearly don't care about actual spam.
See

The only one derailing threads is you. Telling you to stop posting shipping shit, which is by the rules off topic, is not against the rules. And you spamming shipping shit because people tell you to stop posting it is what's actually trolling.

Nothing to do is low quality posting, so it's not shitposting.

>obsession with ban evasion
Kill yourself.

>everyone
It's just you. You can't handle people not liking you.
By the way, go back and address everything you refused to address before.

>rules
The rules are not enforced here.

> copypastas
Stop using words when you don't even know what they mean.

And guess what? You NEVER address what's said to you in the "copypastas". So why the FUCK wouldn't they get posted again?

Why does ACK keep posting when he loses every single argument, aaaaah