SPENCER DESTROYS SARGON

eternally, eternally btfo. If you don't know what I'm talking about watch youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Fuck you sargon, you acted like a fucking nigger. I never expected Sargon to act like a literal child when so many of you shill for him. I had higher hopes for the sargon sect, but no.. My first thoughts are now confirmed, Sargon is a giant cuck and may be ab actual nigger. I'm glad I didn't waste much time watching his videos now. I only watched one or two after hearing about him on here. But why, WHY would anyone support him?? Because he's a bitch and some of you are trying to slip bitch-ness into our midst. Your spoon got clanked, girl. Maybe he actually lost his ability to think when realized he was going to be on the same stream as the glorious styx "11 inches of death" hexenhammer666 and Richard "like a model" Spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sargon is a bit childish and he takes things too seriously. This was easy to see in his Joe Rogan interview, when he couldn't drop the Anita subject.

He does have some decent opinions on things and makes some good videos, so I listen to him sometimes. You don't have to like everything someone says to listen to them and support them.

Curious, what are some of his agreeable opinions? Do you think he deserves your views still?

His agreeable opinions are being anti-egalitarian, anti-communistand, and pro brexit. No the miscegenation supporting octoroon doesn't deserve support.

That entire Joe Rogan episode made him sound jewish. It was ridiculous how Sargon tried to bring up Spencer over 5 times during the podcast and bait Joe Rogan into talking about ''ebil nazis.'' Joe Rogan was so high on drugs he was just confused every time Sargon tried to shift the conversation to Spencer.
That guy is a fucking snake.

I hate people talking over eachother so much.

>Spencer points how aristocratic/political class always develops
>ARE YOU FOR ARISTOCRACY HUH HUH DO YOU WANT TO BE SERF HU HUH DO YOU WANT A MONARCHY

I don't want to be divisive. If you support Sargon and 1488, I still support you. Just.. dude, Sargon dude, please, let someone else speak, and quit being such a naysayer. Yea, its dangerous to start an ethnostate, yea its hard work, yea theres alot of things that can go wrong. None of that matters when its your only hope for white people to exist in the future. And thats clearly the case. And Sargon clearly is opposed to a white ethnostate in america. There needs to be a white ethnostate, theres no homeland for white people. Do we not deserve one? No, of course we do. Are we incable of starting and running one? No, clearly not, weve done it before. The only thing truly stopped us is naysayers and scaredy cats. Don't let these fears enter your mind if they obscure your goal.

This is the fall of soygon of cuckad.

HAVE YOU READ THOMAS PAINE'S COMMON SENSE?

Sargon speaks out against that stuff just so he can seem like his commentary is neutral
Sort of like virtue signalling

I'm sure Soygon will be back after he's finished babysitting his wife's kid

Here's a redirect to the non-troll thread

Richard was right about him, he is far more stupid than he thinks.

Carl of Swindon always pulls these stunts. Its his thing. Applying the same tactics he uses on commies will not work on the Alt Right. Nothing will to be honest and that why they always resort to personal attacks and censorship in the end

>4h38m of e-celeb bullshit

thank you, i'll pass

I'm not trolling at all tho, I've been thinking about this all day and wanted to get it off my chest. If anything I'm shilling.

I'm sorry I didn't understand any of that? Carl was the moderator right? Never heard of him before this btw.
What tactic is he applying?
Who will never be honest and what? Commies?

Carl is Sargon

Yea, you're not missing anything. Even if you like our so called e-celebs, because they all could hardly get a word in. They were all arguing with sargon because he was being an ass to richard essentially which is so stupid of someone in his position to do when you think about it.

Just watch the highlights
youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos
There's plenty on this guy's channel

I love how triggered Sargon got as soon as Spencer did two things:

>Disregarding all the books the Sargon loves to quote and base all his shit upon as too detached from reality

and

>Started talking about the Germans in a non negative way.

Seriously, those are the two things that keel Sargon in any conversation. Might add "Start talking shit about Britan" to is, seeing that he is such a huge british nationalist.

Sjws attack richard verbally and argue his every word constatly everywhere he speaks, whether they're supposed to be speaking or not. And then sargon does this to him, on what I assume is the first time all these guys have talked together live? That makes him look stupid, and mean. And it isn't good for us freedom lovers. It hurts the "alt right".
And Richard deserves some good company for once. The only way it could of been worse is if sargon killed someone, I mean. Lets redo this without Sargon this time please.