NYTimes is having 2nd thoughts about #MeToo

>The women I know — of all ages — have responded by and large with a mixture of slightly horrified excitement (bordering on titillation) as to who will be the next man accused and overt disbelief.

>Publicly, they say the right things, expressing approval and joining in the chorus of voices that applaud the takedown of maleficent characters who prey on vulnerable women in the workplace.

>In private it’s a different story. “Grow up, this is real life,” I hear these same feminist friends say. “What ever happened to flirting?” and “What about the women who are the predators?” Some women, including random people I talk to in supermarket lines, have gone so far as to call it an outright witch hunt.

archive.is/FsuuS

This has only deepened my mistrust of women.
Even at work I don't compliment them, I rarely say hi, and I don't stay too long with one alone unless they're ancient in age. Even one of the old women I work with told me that she felt sorry for men because now there's a fear of losing your livelihood over this bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLla7i9Ohfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're totally right, OP. I think your best course of action at this point is to get together with a bunch of other guys who prefer to avoid women and draw straws to decide who puts on the skirts and lipstick. That way you can get all your sexual frustration out and you never have to interact with a real woman again. Don't knock it til you try it! Maybe you'll like fucking or even being the boipussi

I have a girlfriend, I just avoid women at work.

>I have a girlfriend

That sounds pretty dangerous, OP. What if she decides one day your relationship is actually a prolonged episode of sexual harassment? Then you'd lose your job, your public image would be tarnished forever, and there'd be absolutely nothing you can do about it. I think you should end it, never can be too careful around these mysterious beings.

I'd post on Sup Forums.

Are you kidding? There might be women on there, OP. What happens if they think your shitposting is sexual harassment?

I'd post on Sup Forums

kys faggot. op is right, they have started to eat themselves and some of them start noticing. but it's too late and too few are those that are seeing it, it will lead to a fractured society overall. you and your species lost and the worst part of it is that you had total control but, as history showed, shows and will show for all time being, you are too fucking autistic and retarded to comprehend anything else above muh feweings.
again, kys faggot and take your whole family with you, you filthy criminal vermin

Whenever I see this type of article, I ask myself if hypocrisy has become something of a virtue in western society

Someone get this gypsy some boipussi, he's getting aggravated again.

Fuck that let these cunts live a life of cold isolation, like we live. Then they will know what true suffering is.

we deliberately did not hire any women last week. the reasoning being a labor lawsuit is cheaper than a sexual harassment and doesn’t destroy the company image.

My workplace is all males, it's the best ever, women don't go into my industry.

It is only when they themselves are affected that they raise the alarm. Many of us knew this would hurt women in the long run but apparently they didn't want to listen to us because we are "Evil" and "Sexist".

Most people with a brain would know this would only have caused more fragmentation in society.

Are there scumbags who in power abuse said power? Most definitely, with power, it can corrupt in time and lead to people abusing it for their own ends.

Funny how this has proven the men who dropped out of the system right, yet were seen as the nutcases beforehand and shamed.

It seems like they are just mad that men will stop hitting on them or the me too movement will blowback on their own liberal men.

My work place is all women and it’s bad. Looking for a new job.

They treat it like social hour and gossip and one falsely accused me of harassment for telling her that an idea of hers wouldn’t work.

Question is will men beta up and marry these sluts or will they stick to their guns and decide the risk isn't worth the reward.

I love #MeToo. The greatest thing would be if this movement lead to segregated workplaces so that I never have to work for or with women ever again.

this is also why we didn’t want to hire women. unproductiveness aside, the stupid catty drama costs money.
>oh I’m not gonna reply to that email today, she’s a bitch
>oh we lost the client
>why are you mad at me? Is it because I’m a woman?
worthless cunts

>Even one of the old women I work with told me that she felt sorry for men
It's a trap. Stop having non-work related conversations with women on the job, and never in private.

The latter, they will stay away and laugh as they were proven right. This won't address the problems of a gynocentric court system but it sure as hell will have women and the left eating themselves scrambling to find the solution to the problem, and it sure as hell won't be themselves looking in the mirror.

We did hire one guy and he turned out to have lied about his experience. He did very little and ruined a lot of things. But I’d still choose men over women because of the odds.

I'm in the middle of a work going that I'm about to break off. I know fucking terrible idea. She's psycho and obsessed with me. How fucked am I? I have saved every nude she's sent me and every text she's sent me about wanting to fuck and blow me including at work. Does it matter

I don’t talk to women at work except about projects. In my job, we communicate mostly through email, so there a record. This is what saved me from being found guilty of harassment
There was nothing in the email.

I used to be more chatty with the women but no more.

This. In the current climate you have to be an idiot to not have a third person present when meeting with a woman under 60

Start looking for a new job before taking any action. Your fucked either way, might as well come clean to HR before you hit her with the breakup to block any chance she has of libel.

They won't. Talking with my friends, and various other acquaintances (hobbies and whatnot) men seem to be very done with these women in general. I hear the women complain about not being flirted with anymore as well. If women want to be able to court a guy now, very simple have to lean right and you have your choice of guy. Further right the better.

>t. roastie
tits or gtfo, faggot

>you'd lose your job
My boss made "#metoo" jokes at our last company outing. When I worked in the states everyone whispered when around the offices of HR like they were the fucking PC gestapo.

Jew detected

that’s the funny thing: an unqualified liar of a man can cause the same amount of damage as a fully qualified truthful woman.

You can find a new job and lie avout how you have depression and thats why youre leaving.

file a pre-emptive HR complaint against her for harassment before you break up

I have tons of women at work stories
>run small store in national chain
>no women
>regional wants to hire lady salesman
>tell him NO
>he does it anyway
>have meeting before she starts about how no one is allowed to harass her
>she starts working for us
>I refuse to meet with her alone, always a witness or my hidden camera
>she texts my personal phone for work stuff then starts telling me personal stuff
>ignore the texts/never reply, screenshot them all and email to myself as proof
>all emails to her are 100% professional
>she sends me FB request, I ignore it then decide to delete my FB for good measure
>sure enough some tard at a nearby store starts sexy texting her
>everyone says I'm paranoid, she's cool, she tells dick jokes, etc
>one guy says wrong thing
>nuke.jpg
>other manager fired everyone has to have training
>they offer her cash to go away which she accepts
>mfw I was the only one not involved because I could prove my side of everything

>credit department staffed with literal tumblrinas
>one of them calls a good customer abd starts hassling him over a $40 bill when he spends $100k a year here
>she gets really shitty and threatens to cut off his account
>we've had this problem with her before
>customer calls me enraged
>I call credit rep polite-as-pie and ask what was said
>she immediately rages out
>WHAT ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF YOU SHITLORD THIS IS BECAUSE I'M A STRONK BROWN WOMAN ISN'T IT?
>I refuse to get riled up, tell her I can see she's upset so I'll just have my boss handle it with hers
>she's screaming so loud I hold the phone away from my ear and the guy at the other end of the office can hear her
>hang up
>five minutes later get email from her copy'd to our bosses about how she didn't do anything wrong and how dare I accuse her, etc
>hit reply, start typing out rage induced response but catch myself. Delete reply and ignore email
>her boss calls me
>explain calmly what happened
>she flies into her bosses office accusing me of being racist to her on the phone, etc
>she doesn't realize all calls are recorded even internal ones
>they play it back, I am polite as can be
>her boss apologizes to me
>she gets written up and moved to a new position where she doesn't deal with people directly

Is it possible to start a biz and never hire women ?

Some big companies don't buy from smaller business if they don't have some diversity certification. Might be an issue.

Women are a meme, the bible was explicit about this. As long as you remember they're a meme you shouldn't have any problems with them.

>Used to work at some web development place
>Hire some practice lead who is some loud mouthed blonde woman
>She has no idea what programming is, attempts to treat an entire office of developers like schoolchildren
>Forcing them to go to hour long meetings every week, management tells us that these only count as half an hour despite being mandatory
>At least one or two emails per month about how everyone has to listen to her
>Most of the time she's too busy doing shit for the managers to actually be of any use to the rest of the team

Devilish. I am unsure of how I feel about giving them a taste of their own medicine. Maybe not something I would do personally, yet I would encourage others do it for the lulz.

Sadly, once you get big enough they start to notice.

Some things I do to cover myself with women at work:
>all emails sent/received 100% professional
>all emails printed AND saved to both hard drive AND backup flash drive. They won't do you any good saved to your work computer drive if you get fired and can't access them
>all texts with female employees screen shotted, saved, printed out
>never answer calls on my personal cell from women. Only talk on the recorded business line or via text/email. I just make up excuses (can't talk, in a meeting, etc)
>never meet with a woman alone, always a witness or recorded
>never make any jokes at work that could even be remotely considered sexual
>any instructions to female employees for work get put in email, printed out, and saved. Never give a woman verbal instructions.
>the one time I got a complaint from a woman I made her put it in writing, scanned and emailed to our woman HR director with a read receipt that I printed and saved. No one can say I didn't report it.
>never hang around with women from work after hours, no drinking around them, no social media contact at all
>remember to cover your own ass three different ways because every company WILL push you out into traffic when it comes to harrassment complaints

Think of all the hours wasted catering to women. God several lifetimes flushed down the drain.

I hope someone documents everything so that in 5000 years when they try feminism again, there will be a record of why it failed.

The worst part is that we actually had a couple of very competent female devs that were great at what they did.

Then we just bring in one loud mouth and it changes everything.

Saved , thanks user I'll setup a system like this for my self.

you’re a fat pussy and she’s gonna fuck you over. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
>t. executive management

Yes. If it's a small business or one where women aren't expected to work, like roofing or construction.

Which industry if I may ask?

The best women I ever worked with were lesbians. Cool as fuck, based, and fun to be around.

All these wasted man hours covering your ass , when you could be doing actual work.

Work in a factory so I luckily don't have to interact with the woman in the office except the older ones.

>Land of the Free

wew

Too late, for the first time MGTOW is legitimately starting not to seem pathetic even to normie guys.

Roasties just pushed it that little bit too far, far enough that even the normally pussy-whipped and -crazed Joe Sixpack sat up and took notice.

If even the jet-set Hollywood set and CEOs/members of Congress aren't safe, how safe can the average slob be? Marriage is a financial trap, prostitution is illegal, ridiculous age of consent laws make unroastified girls who could otherwise be made into decent wives off limits and #Metoo culture makes hooking up with good-time girls in their 20s less of a good time and more of a risk if she turns out to be a head case.

Say no to sex gentlemen.

I'm a machinist in the aerospace industry. No women around.

The women who made #metoo is a fucking jew
pic related that her

You realize it was feminism that brought down Rome and other ancient civilizations?

SNIIIIIFFF

A....a nigger jew? How is this possible?

SNIIIIIIIF,YES YES,I SMELL SHEKELS

Haha, I wouldn't even fuck her for free!

It's a rare breed to be sure. They're actually sort of like white people because the black and Ashkenazi genes balance each other out to 100 average iq

SNIIIIIFFFFFF

Always remember:

>NO ONE will cover you when it comes down to it. They will all tell you they support you, they'll defend you, etc but when it comes down to it they will fire you to avoid a lawsuit - guilty or not

and

>ALL WOMEN ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS. Even the coolest woman that you've know for years can one day turn on you and go after you for reasons you may never find out or understand

>Women argumentation
Children argue with more maturity

> NYTimes is having 2nd thoughts about #MeToo
Gee, I wonder why :^)

>ridiculous age of consent laws

Women's rights must be reversed.

The real mystery is who would attempt to smash that?

ita a good thing you have a good boss.
some bosses will see any trouble personally and willl hold it against you even if you did nothing.

True story:
>friend of mine is 56 years old
>has lived with this woman for 20 years
>raised her daughters as his own (in before cuck - can't say I disagree)
>they live together in house his father built himself
>coolest guy you ever want to meet, always chill, never heard him even raise his voice in 10 years of being friends
>he comes home from work one day and the cops are there
>she told them he beat her
>he can prove he was at work
>cops don't care, tell him he has 5 minutes to get some clothes and then he has to leave
>he has to go stay in a motel
>prosecutors charge him with domestic violence even though he never laid a hand on her or even threatened her
>lawyer says he can beat it but will be expensive
>he gets super depressed, now living in extended stay motel because cops won't let him into his own house (her name isn't on house anywhere)
>months and months go by, prosecutors keep trying to force him to plead out but he refused because he's innocent
>they finally are forced to drop charges because they know they can't prove case
>he's broke, forced to sell the house to cover legal bills and hotel
>cops finally make her move out and let him back in
>he has to move into cramped apartment with relatives
>gets more depressed
>finally has heart attack and dies
>The worst part? He never found out why she turned on him. She never spoke to him again.

He should have just killed when he had nothing left to lose.

honestly, they are rediculous.

its just peoplle making stuff up to make themselves feel better, but it doesnt work in practice.

in reality, the overwhelming majority of people that are fucking kids, are other kids, and in most states its still a felony for both partys.

tfw 95% of the population is guilty of a felony before age 18. I'm not saying I have a better answer, but either your kid is a complete shut in, a jesus freak or they are in the hands of your local prosecutor, thats just a fact.

No, he should have just not gotten married in the first place.

That's what happens when you trust (((women))) and (((society))) to do the right thing by you.

You can't even trust other men either because reality is 99% of men just see each other as competition for pussy and money or jobs or whatever

>be me, working
>female salesman mentions to me casually that manager at the other store sent her some inappropriate texts
>fuck_me.jpg
>ask if she reported it
>no
>ask if she wants me to report it
>no
>immediately report it to my idiot regional boss
>tell him we all signed form and are required to report this to HR
>he tells me not to report it to HR
>tell him I am not losing my job over this shit
>report it to HR
>boss enraged because now he has to do official investigation
>saleslady mad I reported it
>other manager reprimanded
>fast forward six months
>other manager fired
>dumbass sent sexts to a woman sales rep somewhere else
>HR tells me it would've blown up on him eventually and if they found out I knew and didn't report I'd have been fired too

Of course they hate it. It backfired. All of the degenerates are liberals, mostly the media/Hollywood type. This could not have worked out worse for them. Fucking hilarious how constantly they fuck up their attacks.

Absolutely disregard any sociable interaction at work. Or anywhere that puts you in proximity of a female who can leverage claims against you for her own benefit or simply your detriment. They now feel empowered, even encouraged to do so, regardless of the frivolousness of the claim.

If you have your own office, keep a camera running 24/7.
If you’re a desk jockey with no privacy, still keep your webcam running when you’re there.
NEVER accept invitations to be alone with a woma. Even if it’s just a cigarette/coffee/snack break.

Outside of work flirt with the cuties. They’ll be desperate for the attention since workplace flirting has been castrated.

Had to fire a woman. Cost me $20k in extra legal fees after her lawyer basically told her to make up a story and ask for better parting compensation. In the end had to pay my lawyer and give her a month of severance. Nothing I could do about it. Last time ever.

my company got squeezed by a supplier to get that diversity cert shit. They hired some new woman, made her an executive VP of diversity, absolutely enraging the rest of us and destroying morale in the mid-upper level managers. No bonuses that year to support the new gestapo diversity staff.
Needless to say, the board is getting pretty pissy about the whole situation and seriously considering dropping clients rather than keep the cert.

What a fucking ridiculous waste of time.

Everyone here should print this off and keep a copy in their wallet for reference. This 100% the real deal shit.

This, my friends, is the beginning of the liberal/communist intelligensia putting this baby to bed. There's so much of this bad behavior in their camp that they are realizing if they don't stop it, they will be doomed. Of course, they will stop this by force and tell all the victims to shut the fuck up.

In any case, the #metoo movement is actually fucking over all young ladies.

>implying the Dutch don’t have HR

> >The worst part? He never found out why she turned on him. She never spoke to him again.
she probably had no use for his support anymore, and just wanted to have the house for herself. To be honest, her behavior seems to be pretty much in line with what i would expect of western females; it's just what a psychopath (when controlled by greed and emotions) would do.

>This has only deepened my mistrust of women
>He says while he continues to trust men
As a smart individual once said, don't trust anyone.

No, its fucking stupid.

Jesus Christ. I've worked in offices with lots of women and have come across anything like this, you guys are insane.

lol they basically are. HR has the power to fuck you over nothing and they're all itching to do so as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLla7i9Ohfk

Lenny Kravitz

The far more likely scenario, he made it all up.

Comrade Stalin wold have been proud of modern US.

>Some women, including random people I talk to in supermarket lines, have gone so far as to call it an outright witch hunt.
i guarantee 4/5 women and men think this. fuck the media for making us question our instincts

Don't say you weren't warned.

I think you meant /r9k/

My ex-stepmother (divorced my father and took the house) redpilled the shit out of me on women in the workplace:
>new boss at her work
>wants her to come in to the office more (she works from home) - she refuses
>he insists all employees work from the office
>she gets together with another woman and they accuse him of harassment and sexism
>he gets fired

Funny thing is he was totally right. She doesn't do much work, she basically works like maybe 5 hours out of the week and the rest of the time she's off riding horses, etc. completely off on vacation.

Do not trust women at work. Do not hire them, do not have them on your team if you can help it. Never hire anyone who has an easy and UNPROVABLE way to attack you without any evidence at all with zero repercussions if they're later shown to be liars.

I don't get it. Why didn't the other side have to pay his legal costs? That's the norm in this country. The loser pays.

Actually a decent article

We now live in a world in which you can be fired for someone saying you did something 20 or more years ago. No evidence is needed, someone just needs to say it happened. And if they're wrong/lying? Zero fucking repercussions and MAYBE you'll get your job back. Fuck you

A guy I know red pilled me once on men at work
>new boss at his work
>wants him to come in to the office more (she works from home) - he refuses
>he insists all employees work from the office
>He accused accuse the boss of rape and cheating on company finances
>Boss gets fired and jailed

Unless it's shown that the state was doing something blatantly illegal, they wouldn't be required to do that. Even if it had gone to trial and he had been found not guilty, as long as the police/prosecutors were "acting in good faith."